Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Setting up the next thread, Lutesse?
Old 03-24-2016, 02:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
Maybe Eve will impersonate the redhead.
You know I am praying for it at this point and it isn't for any shipping reasons either. It comes down to originality when you are fighting for a potential 6th season.

I mean lets go down the checklist from last years Juliette hexen storyline and compare it with this years Nick and Adalind storyline and add in the spoilers we know are upcoming.

If you break everything down what we are seeing now is indeed just a rehash of the Juliette storyline from last season. They are using the barebones outline for it again. They have just taken out the meat of last season's outline and just redressed it with some new meat....

1. Last season Nick was away and Juliette goes hexen. This season Nick is away and Adalind's hexen returns.

2. Last season Juliette decides to keep her hexen a secret because she thinks Nick might kill her. This season Adalind decides to keep her hexen a secret because she think Nick might kill her or kick her and Kelly out.

3. Last season Nick returns and Juliette and him have awkward conversations with her probing for info and reactions. This season Nick returns and Adalind and him have awkward conversation with her probing him for info and reactions.

4. Last season Renard is put into the mix. This season Renard is put into the mix.

5. Last season Renard and Juliette meet at restaurant following his entering the fray to discuss things (Henrietta) without Nick's knowing about the meeting. This season Renard and Adalind meet at a restaurant after his entering this current fray to discuss things (Diana) without Nick knowing about the meeting.

6. Last season Juliette winds up living with Renard. This season we now know from spoilers that the same might happen with Adalind as well.

7. Last season Juliette beds Renard and from the info above we now know from Roiz's own mouth what happens next.

You think they could be a little more original that using the outline for one of the more hated storylines this show has ever featured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookified (View Post)
I think that Eve will impersonate Rachel because Sasha say that Adalind was in the bed with him and Kelly.
That wasn't exactly what he said...He basically said when he first got on set Claire was already there breastfeeding her new baby. The baby he is talking about is Claire Coffee's second child she gave birth to not that long ago. Not the set baby that is Kelly....They then go to film the scene in which they strip down and make out.
Old 03-24-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

new thread: Grimm s&S #16

Sorry it took so long, Christine. Of course the phone rang just as I was about to post it.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~

Last edited by Lutesse; 03-24-2016 at 02:26 PM
Old 03-24-2016, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Of course it would.

Closing.