Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-11-2021, 01:21 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 03-12-2021, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Deluca dying! That was shocking.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-12-2021, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

It was, I really though it would be Meredith
Old 03-12-2021, 07:21 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.

Deluca!
Old 03-12-2021, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Looks like April might be back, Sarah Drew is on set:

and this is what they say on the video:

the fans are literally detectives
Old 03-13-2021, 11:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Grey's Anatomy: Sarah Drew to Return in Season 17 Guest Appearance
Old 03-13-2021, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

They were forced to make it official after the fans found out

so i have a theory Jackson is leaving the show and they are bringing April back for his ending maybe? I just don't know why they would bring her back after her story had "closure".. we'll see i guess

Izzie/Alex got back together in one single episode without us even seeing her face so anything can happen on this show
Old 03-15-2021, 01:49 PM
MST Manager

Thank you.
Old 03-15-2021, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
They were forced to make it official after the fans found out

so i have a theory Jackson is leaving the show and they are bringing April back for his ending maybe? I just don't know why they would bring her back after her story had "closure".. we'll see i guess

Izzie/Alex got back together in one single episode without us even seeing her face so anything can happen on this show
Thanks!

Oooooh interesting.

I wasn't a Japril fan but I don't think Jackson's relationships have made sense since April. It got messy and not in a good way.

It will be cool to have her back because of how much fans love her! Sarah Drew seems lovely!!
Philanthropist.

Old 03-16-2021, 10:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Grey's Anatomy's 'Japril' Reunited: Sarah Drew Shares Behind-the-Scenes Photo From Her Return as April Kepner

Any details on the Grey’s Anatomy couples for the second half of Season 17? — SS
Though Teddy and Tom are now as kaput a couple as a couple can be, the aftershocks of her admission that she never loved him are yet to be felt. “That set Tom free,” showrunner Krista Vernoff tells TVLine, “but it’s done the opposite for Teddy. We still haven’t unpacked the psychology that allowed her to treat him that way and treat Owen that way, so you’re going to get some powerful episodes that speak to that coming up.” On a lighter note, if you’ve observed a certain spark between Cormac and Jo, you’re not imagining things. “I for sure noticed a connection forming…,” says Vernoff. “Whether it’s sparks or it’s friendship, I think it’s important for all of these characters to connect with each other in new ways because of what we’re all navigating together at this moment.” Mm-hmm. I still see a Cormac/Jo/Jackson triangle being formed.
https://tvline.com/2021/03/16/new-am...love-triangle/

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 03-16-2021 at 01:14 PM
Old 03-17-2021, 07:52 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Grey's Anatomy's 'Japril' Reunited: Sarah Drew Shares Behind-the-Scenes Photo From Her Return as April Kepner

Any details on the Grey’s Anatomy couples for the second half of Season 17? — SS
Though Teddy and Tom are now as kaput a couple as a couple can be, the aftershocks of her admission that she never loved him are yet to be felt. “That set Tom free,” showrunner Krista Vernoff tells TVLine, “but it’s done the opposite for Teddy. We still haven’t unpacked the psychology that allowed her to treat him that way and treat Owen that way, so you’re going to get some powerful episodes that speak to that coming up.” On a lighter note, if you’ve observed a certain spark between Cormac and Jo, you’re not imagining things. “I for sure noticed a connection forming…,” says Vernoff. “Whether it’s sparks or it’s friendship, I think it’s important for all of these characters to connect with each other in new ways because of what we’re all navigating together at this moment.” Mm-hmm. I still see a Cormac/Jo/Jackson triangle being formed.
https://tvline.com/2021/03/16/new-am...love-triangle/
Thanks.
Old 03-25-2021, 12:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Anything on this season’s remaining Grey’s Anatomy episodes? — Al
Well, if you’re hoping that the long-running drama will find a way to perk up even amid the pandemic, you might want to dial back your expectations. “Do I anticipate light and frothy episodes upcoming?” showrunner Krista Vernoff recently mused to TVLine. “I do not.” But that doesn’t mean that the show will be a total bummer. “I would argue that we’re dealing with a lot of darkness, but we’re also dealing with beauty inside that darkness,” the EP said. “Like Jo’s connection to baby Luna… Even though there’s darkness, there’s light inside the darkness. Maggie and Winston are falling in this deep, profound love inside the darkness.” So, in other words, ya take the good, ya take the bad…
https://tvline.com/2021/03/25/the-ro...radford-lopez/

Grey's Anatomy Set for Another Fan Favorite's Comeback: It's [Spoiler]!

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 03-25-2021 at 07:03 PM
Old 03-27-2021, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Closed Thread   Post New Thread