Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2015, 07:04 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Forbes Montgomery (View Post)
GREY'S ANATOMY Sneak Peek 11x20 "One Flight Down" (2)

Thanks.
Old 04-18-2015, 06:12 AM
Loyal Fan

11x22 She's Leaving home

11x22 "She's Leaving Home"
Jackson struggles to understand April's decision; Ben and Bailey discuss their future.
Old 04-18-2015, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope it's not April deciding to separate. Maybe it's that she wants to wait for more kids. Because all evidence (noted they haven't done much with April and Jackson since their son's death probably because to give Sarah more time off after her baby was born). But there is no evidence they have been having trouble...

Hmmm. Ben and Bailey. Another sudden shift. Unless Ben gets a internship or something elsewhere, and the question is if he do long distance again or does he stay.

I wonder. You would think if Derek has died, there would be a huge grieving type episode. Or a funeral set.... So maybe he's in a coma or fine, and relocated somewhere else to work.

Unless it's that Meredith has to deal with Derek in coma and the other relationships are dealing with the idea of going through that with their own men. So April decides to take some time... Since of her own recent loss. And Bailey was close to Derek!
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 04-18-2015, 08:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

In the promo, the voiceover used the words "the episode America will never forget." Just now, the Grey's Anatomy Twitter tweeted a clip of Meredith and Derek from the last episode and, again, said "Thursday is the all-new episode you will never forget." The clip they showed is the one where Derek was remembering the line from their fight ages ago.

I'm starting to think that maybe those specific choices of words are very intentional. It could say "won't want to miss" or "everyone will be talking about" or anything else to describe a huge, important episode. All of the focus on "never forget" has me thinking that may be a clue that Derek might not actually die, but instead they do end up going the coma/amnesia route.

Are we sure that promo pic that was released of Meredith with the kids at a hospital was from the next episode? Is she wearing the same clothes as she is in the promo? I was wondering if maybe they pre-filmed all hospital scenes with Derek before and that maybe that picture of Meredith happy in the hospital with the kids is from another episode (like maybe if he wakes up in the finale).
Old 04-18-2015, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidub (View Post)
In the promo, the voiceover used the words "the episode America will never forget." Just now, the Grey's Anatomy Twitter tweeted a clip of Meredith and Derek from the last episode and, again, said "Thursday is the all-new episode you will never forget." The clip they showed is the one where Derek was remembering the line from their fight ages ago.

I'm starting to think that maybe those specific choices of words are very intentional. It could say "won't want to miss" or "everyone will be talking about" or anything else to describe a huge, important episode. All of the focus on "never forget" has me thinking that may be a clue that Derek might not actually die, but instead they do end up going the coma/amnesia route.

Are we sure that promo pic that was released of Meredith with the kids at a hospital was from the next episode? Is she wearing the same clothes as she is in the promo? I was wondering if maybe they pre-filmed all hospital scenes with Derek before and that maybe that picture of Meredith happy in the hospital with the kids is from another episode (like maybe if he wakes up in the finale).
They are obvious amping up the teasing for the episode, just like they played around with twitter. #WhereIsDerk? after the call from Washington. Even though the network released a plot release that had Derek stepping into help car crash...

Time will tell. Usually if they release a promo shot, it's for the directed episode. So there Meredith shot will be in the next episode...Assuming the scene airs. Sometimes they cut scenes at the last minute.

I think she might go visit Derek after being told of the accident, and either he's okay or the situation has turned more grave before she arrives which is why she chose to take the kids... When you think if you have told your husband is dead, missing, or gravely injured...you wouldn't be smiling arriving at a hospital with the kids...

What I don't understand is why do this now. When the season finale is around the corner. It seems strange to kill off or injure one of your stars before May 1st. When there is still several episodes left...

Even if they only had a set amount of time with Patrick...
Old 04-18-2015, 10:45 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
Jackson struggles to understand April's decision; Ben and Bailey discuss their future.
Thanks.
Old 04-18-2015, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

11x23 Time Stops
Old 04-18-2015, 06:02 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
11x23 Time Stops
Thanks.
Old 04-18-2015, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Ellen/Meredith is wearing the same shirt in the promo pic as she was wearing in the last scene of 11x20. Patrick Dempsey also posted this picture three weeks ago, where she's wearing the exact same shirt that she was in the promo pic and 11x20's last scene.

https://instagram.com/p/0qhMw0vhvF/?...patrickdempsey

So that means she did in fact shoot with him at the other hospital, and it wasn't pre-shot.

Full PR

Because Amelia has to deal with her past, presumably her drug addiction, it's likely that something devastating does in fact happen to Derek. She relapsed when her best friend died in PrP. Derek is basically the only father figure she ever had...
Old 04-18-2015, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Ellen/Meredith is wearing the same shirt in the promo pic as she was wearing in the last scene of 11x20. Patrick Dempsey also posted this picture three weeks ago, where she's wearing the exact same shirt that she was in the promo pic and 11x20's last scene.

So that means she did in fact shoot with him at the other hospital, and it wasn't pre-shot.

Full PR

Because Amelia has to deal with her past, presumably her drug addiction, it's likely that something devastating does in fact happen to Derek. She relapsed when her best friend died in PrP. Derek is basically the only father figure she ever had...
But it doesn't indicate that she is in danger of relapsing. She could. They haven't done it since she came over. It only says she struggles with her past. Which also means a dead boyfriend and baby.

Until Derek's mention of trying for a new baby. There was rumor of a new pregnancy hitting the hospital and talk was Owen and Amelia due to their recent issues. And if Amelia is late or so she could definitely have memories of her last pregnancy and I would think she would have real fears of a new baby.

I still hope April's shocking decision is NOT her needing space.

But yeah even if Derek doesn't die. If he's injured. Then Amelia would be high risk for relapsing...

But who knows...
Old 04-18-2015, 07:12 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 04-18-2015, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)

Full PR

Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-20-2015, 08:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Old 04-20-2015, 08:38 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Forbes Montgomery (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

If Derek dies, I am sooooo done with Grey's Anatomy!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread