Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2015, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Grey's Anatomy Spoilers & Speculation Thread #126

Episodes

11.01 I Must Have Lost It On The Wind

With Cristina gone, a new doctor, Maggie Pierce (Kelly McCreary), making the rounds and Derek wanting to move to Washington DC, Meredith struggles to regain a sense of normalcy both at home and in the hospital. Meanwhile, Callie and Arizona come to a decision about surrogacy, Amelia overhears a big secret, Bailey realizes she will have to fight Alex for Cristina’s board seat and a freak accident causes two teenagers to be caught in a very compromising position, on the Season Eleven premiere of “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 (NEW TIME 8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-27-2015, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Grey's Anatomy - Episode 11.14 - The Distance - Promos | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-27-2015, 08:24 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Thanks.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi, why did Derek leave to D.C.? I mean I know Meredith kind of pushed him to etc, but was it because Patrick wanted an out or some time off or something?

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 02-28-2015, 12:01 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)
Hi, why did Derek leave to D.C.? I mean I know Meredith kind of pushed him to etc, but was it because Patrick wanted an out or some time off or something?
I think so but I'm not entirely sure, that seems to be why Meredith and Derek don't have much scenes this season.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:20 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:56 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Thanks.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Purely a storyline dictated by Patrick I am sure. There is increased spec that he asked for time off in the latest negotiations to be able to race cars, and spend time with family and one of the reasons he agreed to the two year renewal. But given his recent split with his wife. I wonder if he will be back more regularly next season. Now he will have split his fortune, and need the extra money.

Also this Amelia storyline with Herman should have been with Derek as well. I understand it's a big story for Amelia and probably to show that she might not be at Derek's level yet. But no way that kind of a surgery should have been done just with Amelia and Stephanie. Shondra did dream up probably knowing Patrick desire for time off. But given Derek was supposed to be a neuro god!

But because we haven't seen Derek at all. I think it was desire by Patrick for a large absence.

Because of that this was supposed to be a season of Meredith discovering herself as a doctor. But some of it has been lacking. Wonder if Ellen wanted some less time to be with her new daughter...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 03-03-2015, 04:37 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
Purely a storyline dictated by Patrick I am sure. There is increased spec that he asked for time off in the latest negotiations to be able to race cars, and spend time with family and one of the reasons he agreed to the two year renewal. But given his recent split with his wife. I wonder if he will be back more regularly next season. Now he will have split his fortune, and need the extra money.

Also this Amelia storyline with Herman should have been with Derek as well. I understand it's a big story for Amelia and probably to show that she might not be at Derek's level yet. But no way that kind of a surgery should have been done just with Amelia and Stephanie. Shondra did dream up probably knowing Patrick desire for time off. But given Derek was supposed to be a neuro god!

But because we haven't seen Derek at all. I think it was desire by Patrick for a large absence.

Because of that this was supposed to be a season of Meredith discovering herself as a doctor. But some of it has been lacking. Wonder if Ellen wanted some less time to be with her new daughter...
Oh I see. Thanks to both you and FAU for the reply. Patrick and his wife split up? I had no idea, it's a shame . And it's at least good to know this season is supposed to be about Meredith discovering herself as a doctor because I have not seen it so far. I still love the show but I have no idea what this season is supposed to be about . I am enjoyng Amelia's storyline a lot tho, even so I agree with you- Derek should have at least known about this. But I love Amelia.

Btw, will Nicole live through the surgery?

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella

Last edited by hoddevoted; 03-03-2015 at 05:06 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 06:24 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh I see. Thanks to both you and FAU for the reply. Patrick and his wife split up? I had no idea, it's a shame . And it's at least good to know this season is supposed to be about Meredith discovering herself as a doctor because I have not seen it so far. I still love the show but I have no idea what this season is supposed to be about . I am enjoyng Amelia's storyline a lot tho, even so I agree with you- Derek should have at least known about this. But I love Amelia.

Btw, will Nicole live through the surgery?
Yeah, it explains his absence and Meredith's lack of screen time.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Grey’s Anatomy Sneak Peek 11.14 - The Distance (1)

Old 03-03-2015, 07:26 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Forbes Montgomery (View Post)
Grey’s Anatomy Sneak Peek 11.14 - The Distance (1)

Thanks.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:13 PM
Addicted Fan

GREY'S ANATOMY Season 11 Episode 16 Photos Don't Dream It's Over