Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2015, 07:49 PM
MST Manager

I missed the spoiler about April and Jackson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
I hate that Jason George is a regular. Ugh, I feel like Ben is so irrelevant. Bailey needs to go back to being "The Nazi" because the Bailey now is so unrecognizable. It's as if she's a whole new woman!
I completely agree with all of this.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

Spoiler:
Old 09-18-2015, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know a lot of people were upset last season and some gave up on the show. But a spoiler about Japril that I read today (it was released a while ago) really makes me angry at SR.

I hate that Jason George is a regular. Ugh, I feel like Ben is so irrelevant. Bailey needs to go back to being "The Nazi" because the Bailey now is so unrecognizable. It's as if she's a whole new woman!

I do like that Callie and Arizona are getting back into dating, but I do hope they develop a friendship. I am so sick of the childish games between them. It's getting really old, and sets a bad example for the daughter we never see.

I also like that Jo/Alex is getting more focus this season, though there will be a lot to cover. I do hope other characters (minus Ben/Bailey, unless she goes back to being "The Nazi", Stephanie, and other minor/irrelevant characters) get more screentime.

One of my friends said she could give less of a **** about Meredith now, but I am honestly curious to see what happens to her now. I'm glad SR isn't hooking her up with another McDreamy wannabe. But I do hate the whole "Meredith is a free woman" concept. It makes it sound like Derek oppressed her and such. I am so sick of the Derek bashing by SR!
Except from what I understand, the April spoiler which is common knowledge. She went back to the war. Is over with in the season premiere. Isn't she coming back, and Jackson is getting ready for her return in the premiere.. So obviously she went ahead with her decision. Which will be interesting to see the fallout of her decision, and her re-entering. And what it does to the marriage... There was a time jump during the hiatus.

Or are they separated, and April eventually moves into Meredith's LOL.

Also, I don't think Bailey can go back to being the Nazi. That was the early years. When she was still a up and coming surgeon. Now it's years later. I kinda like that she's happy (and her marriage has not always been completely happy). And we will see more of Ben. Which is nice, given he's now a recognizable face. And now that we will see more of him, we will see him his marriage to Bailey stays happy.

I think the show is stuck in that the show is continuing and they were forced to deal with the Derek issue. Now Meredith is single. And she's moving on.

If they were completely Derek bashing they would be saying that Meredith was moving on romantically. And from all I have heard is she's staying celibate for the time being. And given that time wise on the show, it's more than a year after his death... Eventually that changes, but at least the show is recognizing that the fans, and Meredith isn't completely ready to move on...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 09-20-2015, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Bailey needs to go back to being "The Nazi" because the Bailey now is so unrecognizable. It's as if she's a whole new woman!

I liked the feisty Bailey from the first few seasons. I also hope they focus more on the medical rather than personal dramas
Old 09-21-2015, 11:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sometimes she does get a bit sassy, but it's just not the same. It's more of a "Well, why am I not getting my way?!" kind of sass rather than "Don't mess with me" kind of sass like we saw in earlier seasons.

I wasn't aware everyone knew April re-enlisted. I figured she would stay in Seattle and try to work things out with Jackson.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:12 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I liked the feisty Bailey from the first few seasons.
That was the best Bailey and my favorite character.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sneak Peek with Bailey.

Grey's Anatomy - Episode 12.01 - Sledgehammer - Sneak Peek | Spoilers

Thursday is almost here.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:40 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVLoverAlways (View Post)
Sneak Peek with Bailey.

Thursday is almost here.
Thanks.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:09 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Sneak Peek with Bailey.

Thursday is almost here.
Thanks.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

An additional Grey's Sneak Peek

https://amp.twimg.com/v/6683f9dc-a46...0-8edf7a8d98fa
Old 09-22-2015, 11:32 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Thanks.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

An additional Grey's Sneak Peek

Grey's Anatomy - Episode 12.01 - Sledgehammer - Sneak Peeks *Updated* | Spoilers

I really like the one with Mer, Maggie and Amelia. Can't wait until tomorrow.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

I'm looking forward to a new season tomorrow.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-23-2015, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Grey's Anatomy: Season 12 Won't Be Sunnier for Everyone - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

More interns showing up in episode four. Whyyyyyy? I hope they don't suck up all the limited screen time.
Old 09-23-2015, 06:41 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
Grey's Anatomy: Season 12 Won't Be Sunnier for Everyone - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

More interns showing up in episode four. Whyyyyyy? I hope they don't suck up all the limited screen time.
Ugh.

Thanks for the link, though.