Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunee (View Post)
CLOSE CIRCLE FTW! CRISTINA FTW! DARK AND TWISTY FTW!

seriously, Shonda can whine beg and plead through Izzie but IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! How dare she even compare herself to Mer... she is beyond pathetic at this point

I'm sorry I hurt Callie, yea wah wah freakin wah... shouldnt of continued to pursue and ask a married man to break up with his wife for you!

Derek and Addison were over before Addison even arrived, Callie and George weren't... not that I even have to vindicate the difference but there you have it... just wtf ever
I agree.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

There are such double standards here. Even when Derek chose Addison there was the continual emotional affair, even though Derek may have perpetrated it, Meredith played along.

Izzie told George she didn't love him, she didn't bring it up with him until he remembered. She never mentioned it. She had to be honest with her best friend and I believe her speech was that if he wanted to be with Callie she would do everything she could as his best friend to support him but to be honest, she was in love with him.

Now George could have said I love my wife, I want to be with her. But he realised his marriage was a mistake.

Didn't both George and Izzie say no more sex or making out until George told Callie? It's not like they're continuing this affair.

I am supporting the idea of George and Izzie NOT cheating. I wish people would understand that. I like Callie and I'm a fan of Sara Ramirez, I'm not hoping that George and Izzie have an unmoral relationship any longer and it's the same as with any couple. I didn't want Derek and Addison together while he was in love with Meredith or Meredith with Derek when he hadn't divorced Addison OR Ada with Alex while she still had a husband out there looking for her.

Man.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

what are you talking about? they continued their chase for almost half a season... and george couldnt even man up and tell callie himself she had to force him to do it! they both deserve each other! i just want callie to get with mark or a real man... izzie can have george... she only deserves the best that george can offer... lying and cheating and all that good stuff
Old 10-20-2007, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
How dare she even compare herself to Mer... she is beyond pathetic at this point
She was comparing the attitude Cristina displayed in both situations - a woman sleeping with a married man, and hurting the married woman. Both are exactly the same in that regard. What Izzie is saying is that Cristina really didn't care when Meredith did it, and now here she is with her double standards..
Old 10-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

and thats the best shonda could come up with... because apparently Mer is the devil and the only thing her character is good for is to be the scapegoat and bearer of everything bad... pathetic
Old 10-20-2007, 02:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay!!! New Promo Photos!

Episode 4.07 Photos
Old 10-20-2007, 03:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

George told Izzie he had to tell Callie because he was ending a marriage to a wonderful woman. I think things were super awkward for the last half of Season 3, George contemplated leaving so that he could save his marriage. Things only really started to click in to place at the beginning of Season 4 when he realised he was being a horrible guy to Callie and that she deserves better.

I really find it hard to believe people think this show should be completely moral all the time. Then where would the drama come from?
Old 10-20-2007, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

Why does meredith look bulky in her and alex's picture??

But she is having a fabulous hair day!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 10-20-2007, 04:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Derek and Addison were over before Addison even arrived...:
Maybe. But the second--the second--that Shepherd agreed to try to make his marriage with Addison work he re-commited to his vows. That makes everything that happened between him and Meredith during season two--both emotional and physical--an affair. People can try to fan-wank it all they like, but it's true.

As for Izzie, most people hate her for her role in all this, and even as a big fan of th character I was really wishing she'd shut the hell up sometimes, but she actually went to Callie in person and tried to apologize for the affair. Meredith never did that with Addison, and the time she tried to half-ass her way through it while high on morphine doesn't count.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jherek (View Post)
Maybe. But the second--the second--that Shepherd agreed to try to make his marriage with Addison work he re-commited to his vows. That makes everything that happened between him and Meredith during season two--both emotional and physical--an affair. People can try to fan-wank it all they like, but it's true.

As for Izzie, most people hate her for her role in all this, and even as a big fan of th character I was really wishing she'd shut the hell up sometimes, but she actually went to Callie in person and tried to apologize for the affair. Meredith never did that with Addison, and the time she tried to half-ass her way through it while high on morphine doesn't count.
I agree about Derek & Addison, but disagree about the comparison between Izzie and Meredith. Addison's marriage were ruined, because of her, Meredith didn't do something as horrible as Izzie did. George was still very married when they slept together. It was a mistake and she should've apologized for getting drunk and taking advantage of the situation. Not that I think George was innocent, but he did confess to Callie. In conclusion, I think the comparison shouldn't be made in this situation. Yes, they both slept with married men, but George's marriage weren't ruined. Callie didn't cheat on him before he cheated on her.
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 10-20-2007, 04:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Have they ever been on a date...as a couple? Sleeping together doesn't make a romantic relationship. It's more than sex. And that's all Gizzie have done.
Have you seen the same show that I have?

I'm just seeing here some double standards. It's perfect that Izzie is calling Cris on her BS because Mer and Izzie are not that different, even though some of you will never accept that.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Not that different, of course there's a certain thing that makes them alike, it's the situation in hand. And both of them had an entirely different situation.

Old 10-20-2007, 06:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by josebajm (View Post)
Have you seen the same show that I have?

I'm just seeing here some double standards. It's perfect that Izzie is calling Cris on her BS because Mer and Izzie are not that different, even though some of you will never accept that.
I agree 100%.

Unfortunately, this spoiler thread has become one of my least favorite places to visit (and I know others who agree) because of all the hatred by a certain clique. It's very unfortunate that it has turned into an anti-appreciation thread instead of a spoiler thread. But I guess it is accepted, because I haven't seen any warnings to shut this thread down until it gets back to being a spoiler thread.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. Though I don't like Gizzie I try not to say something too harsh because I know the spoilers board can be unpleasant. I never EVER step into the LOST thread anymore, for instance.

Old 10-20-2007, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Im happy Callie didn't lose her CR position on epi 5, but I think sooner or later she will, at least will be one thing by time.
I hope just not only even Cristina but all gang let clear to Izzie what she is. alex probably will be by her side because he will hook up with rebecca next episode.
Derek has to take a decision or you accept what Mer can give you or let it go.. again he will try to force her to give him more than she can/wants. It very looks like what Burke did to Cristina and look where it went through.
I just hope this romantic test has the worst more terrible result ever, although in the end they deserve each other... . Also I hope Mark has a crush on Callie... that would be hot and nice, she needs a man (even if it is mark, who I don't see lot of complements) not that.... thing
x

Last edited by *Babi*; 10-20-2007 at 08:14 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread