Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2010, 06:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

GREEK S&S #15: Because this flashforward for season 4 is confusing all of us!

Episode 4x01: "Defending Your Honas"
AIRDATE: TBA

PASSERBY:A random person who bumps into Ashleigh and Casey while they are walking to get coffee. Ashleigh is talking to Casey about her new boyfriend.
EDNA: A little old woman interviewing with Rebecca and other ZBZ girls for the new house mother position. They find her to be too strict. This is where we learn Rebecca is now ZBZ president.
TIM: The law school admissions guy. He lets Evan know that a bad letter of recommendation was written for him and that is why he didn't get into law school.
MIRIAM: Another lady the ZBZs interview who is recommended by Dale, who is still the ZBZ hasher.
JOLENE: A financial aid advisor who makes fun of Evan for receiving financial aid given that he is a 'Chambers'.

Episode 4x02: "Fools Rush In"

HEATHER: Pronounces 'HEE-ther' she is Heath's sister who is looking at rushing a sorority. This is where we find out that Casey has stayed at CRU to be the house mom.
PETER: This side is just an audition piece, not an actual side from the episode. But in it we find out who Peter is. He's a 17 year old rushing fraternities and the side is him talking with Cappie at a KT rush party. Peter mentions that he's the son of the guy who created the Joshua Whopper program the KTs use to keep their grades up. Peter wants to rush Kappa Tau and be more than a geek. He appears to be a lot like how Rusty was freshman year.

Episode 4x03: "Cross Examined Life"

JIM AND JAN: Two law school classmates of Evan and Casey. They are a husband and wife pair who don't really like Casey and form a study group with Evan which upsets Casey because they don't let her in.
PROFESSOR SEGAL: The professor for Casey and Evan's law class. At the end of his side we learn that Katherine returns to CRU for the law program.
PROFESSOR MORRETI: Calvin and Cappie have a philosophy class together. This is the professor for the class. They work on a project together for the class.
MOLLY: A friend of Dana's who Rusty and her try to hook up with Dale. But since Dale is rushing Omega Chi he feels he can do better in the girl department causing friction in his relationship with Rusty.

Episode 4x04: "All About Beav"

PROFESSOR: The professor is handing out term papers for "To Kill A Mockingbird" which Beaver gets an 'F' on. The professor says that Beaver's paper was just like thirty other people's, mostly the football team members and he has one day to rewrite it and turn it in.
FOOTBALL PLAYER #1: A scene where Casey and Beaver are in the men's football locker room. Beaver is embarassed because he hasn't talked to any of the football players in a long time. They are searching for a guy named Dave who sells term papers to students.
JANITOR: Beaver is trying to read a book and stops to get coffee and the janitor passes and asks him if he watched Make It Or Break It last night and Beaver says of course. Beaver sits down to read his book and spots Casey and Katherine walking and goes up to them.
TED AKA "WEIRD GUY": Casey and Beaver are at the post office at the mailbox of where the Dave guy gets his mail. Ted has a mailbox next to Dave's and tells the two of them that Dave shut down his term paper service all of a sudden. They ask where Dave can be found and Ted tells them to try the football team since they were Dave's biggest customers.

Episode 4x05: "Homecoming and Going"

ALUMN COORDINATOR: Casey and Ashleigh are at an alumnae meeting and making some connections to find a job but things aren't going smoothly. They are talking with people but no one is working out. Ashleigh becomes frustrated that no one is hiring a 'trend forecaster'. Evan is also at the meeting.
FEMALE ALUMN: Peter (Lasker Parkes' son and a KT pledge) and Rusty scene. Peter is excited that Cappie will be his big brother.
LASKER PARKES: Former KT and inventor of the Joshua Whopper program. A lot of scenes with him and Cappie in the sides. Cappie at first thinks Lasker is just another boring adult douche bag who has lost his KT dignity. But after a while he discovers that Lasker is OK and still has fun as an adult. Lasker gives Cappie his card and says Cappie can consider him a friend from the real world. Also in these sides we find out that Rusty has lost Dana while talking to Cappie. At the very end Casey gets drunk at the KT party and Cappie offers to take her home.

Episode 4x06: "Fumble"

GIRL, CAROL AND DENISE: Girls Rusty finds the next day after a party. He got really drunk and doesn't remember anything. The girls are refreshing his memory about how he stole the A&M goat and got his nipples pierced. Denise used Rusty's wire to pierce his nipple and now the wire is lost. In this side we find out Ashleigh is moving out of Casey's room.
HAILEY: This is a girl who is the daughter of one of the professors. For some reason there are several kids at the ZBZ house like they are babysitting them. This girl has sort of an attitude and a mind of her own. Towards the end of the side she climbs up a wall without a harness and gets scared. Cappie is a hero and helps her down. There are several moments in the side where Cappie and Casey have moments where Casey sees that he's trying to be responsible and grow up.
LITTLE BOY: Casey is telling Cappie she took the morning after pill since the two of them had unprotected sex the night before and the little boy comes up to her and asks what the morning after pill is.
ZIAD: He is the pharmacist who gives Casey the morning after pill. Katherine shows up at the same time and is on the birth control pill.

Episode 4x07: Unsure of title as no sides were posted

From what we can gather from a tweet Dilshad posted was that this is an episode where all the cast members are together for some reason. Amber also posted pictures on twitter of the cast members in winter clothes and snow in the background.

Episode 4x08: "Subclass Plagiostomi"

CHEESERITO MAN AND SLACKER DUDE: These two are in a commercial Ashleigh's marketing teacher shows her. The teacher then offers her a job to help with the marketing of the product.
CIA RECRUITER: Cappie meets with the CIA recruiter about possibly having a job with the CIA. During the interview he tells the recruiter he told his girlfriend who is a law student about the interview which we are guessing means he is back with Casey by this episode. In the end the recruiter stops the interview because Cappie told too many people about him meeting with the recruiter. At the end of the side Ashleigh walks out of Rusty and Dale's bathroom in a formal dress. She says her and Simon broke up (not sure who that is....it's possible it's the professor and father of Hailey in episode 6 because she says he bought her the dress). It then hints a possible Rusty and Ashleigh relationship as Rusty looks at her in the dress and can't help but smile with how good she looks.
OX PLEDGE: Rusty is trying to convince Dale that the Omega Chis are just humiliating him and they don't really want him to pledge. The pledge walks up to Dale and tells him they can't do the show without him and Dale leaves with him.
OLD MAN POP/BRIAN MR. SCHMOCK: The law class is having a mock trial. Casey and Katherine are on one side and Evan is on the other. Cappie and Ashleigh are in the audience to cheer Casey on. At the end of the side Evan calls Casey to the stand which is a surprise to everyone.
GAMMA PSI PLEDGE: Rebecca goes to meet Natalie at the new Gamma Psi house. The Gamma Psi's are doing something with Omega Chi for the winter formal and Natalie jokes that the ZBZs could go with the Tri Pis since Rebecca was a lesbian once. Rebecca makes a comment that they will have to deal with Dale and Natalie says that Dale will be taken care of before the formal so they won't have to worry about that.

Episode 4x09: "A House Divided"

RYLAN AND OMEGA CHI PLEDGE 2: He is an Omega Guy pledge. Trip doesn't want Dale in Omega Chi and Rylan stands up and says that he would like Dale as a brother. J.P. agrees and other pledges admit that Dale didn't deserve to get the boot.
NATIONAL COUNSILWOMAN 1 AND 2: These two are with the ZBZ national president and they are voting something. The voting comes down to three ZBZ chapters, the CRU chapter being one of them. It's unsure what exactly they are voting for though
RECORDING SECRETARY: The ladies from nationals, including the national ZBZ president are at the ZBZ house. They are all waiting for a Justin Beiber concert to start for charity. In this side we learn that Frannie has returned. She helped get the president and counsil to come to the ZBZ house. There is a brief conversation between Frannie and Casey at the end of the side. Frannie is apparently doing something in LA.
CITY INSPECTOR: It seems the KT house is in need of some serious repair. The city inspector has come by to look at the place and possibly give them a grant to fix it up. Cappie is leading the inspector through the house when Lasker Parkes walks in. Lasker then tries to pursuade the city inspector all the good qualities of the KT house. In the beginning there is also a scene with Calvin and Evan. Evan is helping out Rusty with something but he has to talk to his parents in order to help him and Calvin encourages him to patch things up with her parents. It looks like Mr. Chambers' company has Rusty's wire and Rusty wants Evan to find out what they are doing with it.

QUICK INFO:

*A recent interview with Amber Stevens tells us that Greek will be flashing forward starting the next season with graduation. “The network and the creator [Sean Smith] were actually discussing where the show would pick up because we left off at the point where the characters are graduating and going on with their lives outside of college. They weren’t sure if they wanted to flash forward or not. But we are flashing forward. The beginning will start at graduation. There are still some students who will be at Cyprus Rhodes of course, but for the older ones, they’ll be showing the viewers what happens to us afterwards."*

*On 7/29 ABC Family medianet put "Premieres January 2011" on the Greek page so it looks like season four will not air until sometime January 2011*

*Casey doesn't go to Washington DC and stays at ZBZ to become the house mom*

*Katherine comes back in episode three and is going to CRU law with Casey and Evan*

*Rebecca is the new president of ZBZ*

Last edited by Itzme752; 07-29-2010 at 05:43 PM
Old 05-28-2010, 06:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt

Last edited by tjtangles; 05-28-2010 at 07:26 AM
Old 05-28-2010, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
And Evan and Casey together at class. Again?
Why wouldn't they be? They're both in law school. It makes sense to show them in the same class. And Katherine is there now. IT MEANS NOTHING.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Loyal Fan

If 3 Greeks are goin to CRU law school, it just resolved how Glee will go beyond the third season. This is OT, but I think Glee wil just send all its HS kids to the same college.

I'm glad they are addressing how Casey doesn't seem worthy enuf to get into law school.

BUUUUUUT, it's not Greek anymore! Just change it to The Paper Chase, Cyprus Rhodes Style!

Guess the ironic twist is that Casey stays at CRU, her original intention to be with Cappie when they were a couple. But they are both still at CRU and no longer a couple.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

How is it not Greek anymore? They're all still there. Casey is still at ZBZ. Dale is apparently rushing OX, which will make two main characters there ...
Old 05-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9selah (View Post)
Is that in the sides?
I am guessing that they are in some kind of relationship. Maybe they are friends again.
Casey is in the middle of talking about her rough day and feeling like a pariah to Cappie and Calvin when she sees the bong and then she gets mad. It's not clear if they were actually smoking it, but it is there. Calvin and Cappie both get defensive and Calvin explains that it's only because of their class together. Cappie asks her to not to leave and she walks out anyway, and Cappie's left defeated.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It makes sense to show them in the same class.
Of course it makes. I just don't like it.

Casey: Maybe it is fate.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9selah (View Post)
Is that in the sides?
I am guessing that they are in some kind of relationship. Maybe they are friends again
Actually I downloaded this site and it ends with Calvin and Cappie talking about being partners in this project, so I qeuss they had to remove the part with Casey... This conversation was in Cappie's room? What is she doing there when they're not together? They had to make some strange agreement about not being together and spending time with each other...
Anyway, what's bugging me even more is what has happened to Rusty that Casey claims that she stayed at CRU for him. In last episode he had his "whole universe" and was perfectly fine.

Last edited by justijusti; 05-29-2010 at 01:56 AM
Old 05-29-2010, 06:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justijusti (View Post)
Actually I downloaded this site and it ends with Calvin and Cappie talking about being partners in this project, so I qeuss they had to remove the part with Casey... This conversation was in Cappie's room? What is she doing there when they're not together? They had to make some strange agreement about not being together and spending time with each other...
The C/C convo is in the sides for Molly. It's still there.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

She could have been at the KT house to talk to Rusty, and stopped by Cappie's room. As for why she stayed for Rusty, I didn't take it to mean that something happened to him that she had to stay for, but just stayed because she loves her little brother, and maybe she/they were afraid that if she moved away, they'd lose the relationship they built at CRU or something. Either way, I'm looking forward to that!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:52 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for starting the new thread.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

You buckle my knees

I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe"

Old 05-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

I might be totally late on this, but didn't Casey not get into CRU law?
Old 05-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchitzcreek (View Post)
I might be totally late on this, but didn't Casey not get into CRU law?
She didn't but apparently found out that she had a bad recommendation written about her, not completely sure by who but we're figuring it's Joel. She defends herself and ends up getting in.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread