Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Tomorrow's episode sounds like one everyone should definitely skip! I don't know who is to blame, but it's clear the show has lost any true direction and is being influenced by the casts romantic entanglements either directly or indirectly.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeytonTLA728 (View Post)
CV sex was a huge mistake on the writers part. A serious line has been crossed.
I agree....I've read numerous threads throughout the months and a lot of NB fans as well weren't thrilled about any possible CV pairing. The writers dropped the ball with depicting her character. She had a lot of potential but it seems as if, just when you start to care about her, they pull something like this and you end up disliking her because of the possibilities (future CB relationship wrecking) she brings to mind.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Seriously, i hope this bites the writers in the butt and makes them realize how DUMB THEY'RE BEING. WHY would they try to romanticize CV sex? I know they're trying to make Chuck seem like a good guy with a bad boy appearance but COME ON. HE DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR EVERY GIRL HE SLEEPS WITH.

And we never even got NV sex (not that I'm complaining...ew) so wtf wow. YES, let's show the sex of a couple that's been together TWO SECONDS rather than the couple that's been together for a few months.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyloveschuck (View Post)
Actually what Shu said earlier sounds plausible...they were casting a 16 yr old a couple of months ago and Ausiello assumed it was a bf for Jenny but it could very well be someone related to the adoptive parents.
well we knew they'd pull a bait and switch right daniela
Old 03-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Supreme Fan

So much eww

I just hope they won't go with the pregnancy storyline
{BringBackThomPetition
Old 03-29-2009, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by havanaxnights (View Post)
Seriously, i hope this bites the writers in the butt and makes them realize how DUMB THEY'RE BEING. WHY would they try to romanticize CV sex? I know they're trying to make Chuck seem like a good guy with a bad boy appearance but COME ON. HE DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR EVERY GIRL HE SLEEPS WITH.

And we never even got NV sex (not that I'm complaining...ew) so wtf wow. YES, let's show the sex of a couple that's been together TWO SECONDS rather than the couple that's been together for a few months.
SO MUCH WORD!

we never once got any NV sex and they were in a caring commited relationship and now suddanly CV have sex and chucks supposesly gives a ****? Come on! how is that at all in character or relaistic?
Old 03-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellydp (View Post)
So much eww

I just hope they won't go with the pregnancy storyline
At this pt, I'm expecting anything and everything INCLUDING Rufus hooking up with Blair.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
At this pt, I'm expecting anything and everything INCLUDING Rufus hooking up with Blair.
lol!
Old 03-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Come on... give Blair a little credit. She would so not stoop to Rufus' level. She is no Lily Van der Woodsen. She might however go for Nate's grandfather.
"West Coast" Coconut Records
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They've had like 2 scenes of interaction, apprently thats all it takes.
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfannc22 (View Post)
Come on... give Blair a little credit. She would so not stoop to Rufus' level. She is no Lily Van der Woodsen. She might however go for Nate's grandfather.
he was hot!
Old 03-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow, just wow...I don't know what to say. I'm lost for words.

Well, with the exception of one thing which is that I'm starting to feel like maybe the CB scene is just to string people along to the end of the season because maybe they knew they would be testing the audience with these sls, but that in reality it won't happen at all.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Blair would never go for someone who isn't from her world or has the requisite net worth or potential for wealth. At one point, I thought this was true of Chuck as well.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

OMG. Vanessa pregnant? I hope not!
Old 03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucklover (View Post)
Wow, just wow...I don't know what to say. I'm lost for words.

Well, with the exception of one thing which is that I'm starting to feel like maybe the CB scene is just to string people along to the end of the season because maybe they knew they would be testing the audience with these sls, but that in reality it won't happen at all.
They want to see how far they can push a fandom before it cracks? because they now know!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread