Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah those pics are nice but sometimes things aren't what they seem so who knows what ds people will get.
plus like didn't rl kiss? don't you remember that?
do you think they waste all their time on a fake wedding?
do you really think it?
i dont think so..
sorry but i am on 180 at moment if i read so this double moral thing again.. i dont want this **** from 1.12 again..
yeah they do kiss but who knows. i do not trust this bitch savage. this season is in her hands!!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliza (View Post)
I'm going to give 6x06 the benefit of the doubt and watch it because 6x05 pissed me off and made me want to give up.

First there's Dan's stupid obsession with somone who treated him like s!@. But that doesn't bother me as much as Serena's line to Blair about how she THOUGHT she loved Dan when Blair didn't. We all now how fickle Serena's heart has always been. That worries me.

There's a scene where Nate/Serena are talking and both look back at something/somebody. Serena looks surprised and Nate looks..annoyed? Maybe it's Dan? The whole 'you're really vulnerable right now.' line from Nate to Serena could it possibly be about Dan?
It is about Dan. I think Nate believes Dan is using her for his article. Serena doesn't believe him, and Dan and Serena get back together.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

There was some speculation on 6x08 call sheets and I read a spoiler in the Spanish forum about that picture that Serena shows to Blair about Stephen and she sends it to herself. Something to do with her sending it or showing it to Dan, thus Dan 'fuming.'
"You and I are forever." "I love you because you are completely unaware of your effect on me." "Nate was my destiny after all." "I love you Nate Archibald. Always have, always will." "Don't think this means I've been calling out your name in my sleep." "It's not like I have been writing Mrs.Nate Humphrey in my notebook"
Old 11-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Total Fan

honestly, you got RL happy for a longer period of time than any couple on this show, so it wouldn't really be the worst thing if they didn't end together. You got it better than any fan on this show imo. RL were not stomped to death like other couples.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Addicted Fan

I thought the Dan fuming stuff was in episode 9?
Old 11-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Originally posted by Marshall41990
It is about Dan. I think Nate believes Dan is using her for his article. Serena doesn't believe him, and they get back together.

That actually sounds plausible.
"You and I are forever." "I love you because you are completely unaware of your effect on me." "Nate was my destiny after all." "I love you Nate Archibald. Always have, always will." "Don't think this means I've been calling out your name in my sleep." "It's not like I have been writing Mrs.Nate Humphrey in my notebook"
Old 11-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
I love how last season when Blair told Chuck she wasn't in love with him anymore she got called horrible names by CB fans and basically got dragged through the mud, but when she throws herself at chuck when she hasn't even broken up with Dan, suddenly people are falling all over themselves to make excuses for her. Please if Chuck hadn't rejected her they would fcked on that roof and she wouldn't have even thought to e-mail Dan or whatever the hell it is she did.
I never called Blair any names. My complaint about Blair during s5 was that she had no POV and it was frustrating to me as a Blair fan. I wanted to understand where she was coming from, but I couldn't under the circumstances. That is a valid complaint and it doesn't mean I hated her, just that it was hard to like her at times.

It is equally transparent for those who rallied to her side during the DB arc to be putting her down now merely for choosing the romantic partner they disapprove of. I've seen plenty of hypocrisy from both sides.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

You're right I think it is, I got my spoilers confused I think.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
honestly, you got RL happy for a longer period of time than any couple on this show, so it wouldn't really be the worst thing if they didn't end together. You got it better than any fan on this show imo. RL were not stomped to death like other couples.
it would be worst . the simple reason; because its the ****ing series finale. everything what there happens, is like forever.. and so if rufly do not end up together there, then they will never get it more.. we fans wanna our happy end, so we can finally moving on..
Old 11-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Originally posted by rainydreams

I never called Blair any names. My complaint about Blair during s5 was that she had no POV and it was frustrating to me as a Blair fan. I wanted to understand where she was coming from, but I couldn't under the circumstances. That is a valid complaint and it doesn't mean I hated her, just that it was hard to like her at times.

It is equally transparent for those who rallied to her side during the DB arc to be putting her down now merely for choosing the romantic partner they disapprove of. I've seen plenty of hypocrisy from both sides, thank you very much.

I agree with everything you just said Season 5 was the worst because Safran wanted to do the whole Louis/Blair/Chuck storyline and the whole princess storyline too but wanted to do Dair too. I may have disliked Blair immensely during all of Season 5, but we can all agree that it was all Safran's doing.

She had no POV but her actions spoke volumes. She never once showed a romantic interest in Dan, most of the time she treated him sh!@# as a friend and she didn't apologize until he called her out on it in 5x14 but the fact that she was all about Chuck/Louis and then suddenly she's interested romantically in Dan? Only to always run to Chuck and in the finale finally admitting she was just running from her true feelings. I am not a CB fan, but CB and Blair's attitude is the main reason why I could never get on board with DB although I did enjoy their story arc season 4.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

In my honest opinion if Safran really wanted to do DB and pose them as a possible endgame or even pose them as a good couple, he should've NEVER done the whole Blair/Louis storyline. Period. It just made Blair look like a fickle heartless bitch and Dan like a bitter, pathetic lovelorn fool.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

that promo
Old 11-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

yeah shu, and now we have again this wonderful derena vs rufly war. i am so impressed
Old 11-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)

It is equally transparent for those who rallied to her side during the DB arc to be putting her down now merely for choosing the romantic partner they disapprove of. I've seen plenty of hypocrisy from both sides.
So much word.
Mr. and Mrs. Bass
Old 11-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Absolute Fan

I didn't get a good look at the DS scene when the spoilers broke today, so I was pleasantly surprised by their finale moment. I don't know if it's Frank Ocean's voice or what, but I found myself rewatching that scene several times over. I saw a chemistry and spark to them that I hadn't seen in awhile. The way PB were looking at each other - damn.

I think it's moments like these that have me actually forgetting the show's recent crazy history and have me jumping on board ships ready for whatever they're throwing at us now. I think I might be one of the few left who is just enjoying what remains of this ride. It is what it is. It's not great, but the characters still draw me in occasionally.

Blair was at the center of a love triangle between two completely opposite guys with opposite fanbases. Both sides were going to spew vitriol at her at various points of this whole thing. I personally feel the same way you did, Rachel - never called her names, but didn't get where she was coming from POV wise. The writers had her all over the place.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread