Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Originally posted by hamaheavn
that promo

I want to be happy and hopeful. I really do. Is it bad of me as a DS fan to want Dan to suffer just a little bit more? I know we have a short season, but I just really, really, really want to see him twitch maybe over NS? Or even Steven coming back. Serena suffered enough and I really want to see jealous Dan
"You and I are forever." "I love you because you are completely unaware of your effect on me." "Nate was my destiny after all." "I love you Nate Archibald. Always have, always will." "Don't think this means I've been calling out your name in my sleep." "It's not like I have been writing Mrs.Nate Humphrey in my notebook"
Old 11-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Originally posted by coleyoo

I didn't get a good look at the DS scene when the spoilers broke today, so I was pleasantly surprised by their finale moment. I don't know if it's Frank Ocean's voice or what, but I found myself rewatching that scene several times over. I saw a chemistry and spark to them that I hadn't seen in awhile. The way PB were looking at each other - damn.

I think it's moments like these that have me actually forgetting the show's recent crazy history and have me jumping on board ships ready for whatever they're throwing at us now. I think I might be one of the few left who is just enjoying the ride they have left. It is what it is. It's not great, but the characters still draw me in occasionally.

Blair was at the center of a love triangle between two completely opposite guys with opposite fanbases. Both sides were going to spew vitriol at her at various points of this whole thing. I personally feel the same way you did - never called her names, but didn't get where she was coming from POV wise. The writers had her all over the place.

Right on The DS looks in last scene gave me feels. Thinking of Season 5 and all they ****d up still makes me want to vomit.
"You and I are forever." "I love you because you are completely unaware of your effect on me." "Nate was my destiny after all." "I love you Nate Archibald. Always have, always will." "Don't think this means I've been calling out your name in my sleep." "It's not like I have been writing Mrs.Nate Humphrey in my notebook"
Old 11-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Total Fan

It's so wonderful when shippers come together and bond over how nonsensical and boring this show is.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)
I never called Blair any names. My complaint about Blair during s5 was that she had no POV and it was frustrating to me as a Blair fan. I wanted to understand where she was coming from, but I couldn't under the circumstances. That is a valid complaint and it doesn't mean I hated her, just that it was hard to like her at times.

It is equally transparent for those who rallied to her side during the DB arc to be putting her down now merely for choosing the romantic partner they disapprove of. I've seen plenty of hypocrisy from both sides.
clearly I was talking about the CB fans who DID call her names and are now acting like they love her so much and are so insulted on her behalf. I'm not sure why you're responding to my post as if I was talking to you.

People aren't putting her down for choosing Chuck, people are putting her down for not taking responsibility for her actions and laying all the blame on DS when what she did was equally as wrong.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

its nice to see if shippers bring another shippers down
Old 11-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Dan looks impressed and maybe a little surprised that Serena can play pool in that promo. I still want to know what the NS scene is all about in that small promo. It is clearly a different scene from the Australian promo we got a while back where he tells her she's vulnerable right now.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

I understand why netty doesn't feel secure because we all reassured her that rl will reunite and look what happened in the finale.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I understand why netty doesn't feel secure because we all reassured her that rl will reunite and look what happened in the finale.

well carolyn was wrong. but she did not know what the bitch savage would do

and how i have said, i love it that some shippers got it to bring me down again. thanks
Old 11-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliza (View Post)
Dan looks impressed and maybe a little surprised that Serena can play pool in that promo. I still want to know what the NS scene is all about in that small promo. It is clearly a different scene from the Australian promo we got a while back where he tells her she's vulnerable right now.
Is there a link to that promo?
Old 11-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww the promo made me smile when S smiled so shyly at D w/his adorable puppy-dog eyes.

and ... "so... you can stay" ... I can't help but be reminded of the P/Jo "Ask me to stay" moment, which makes me smile even wider.

I love little moments like that + the cute shrugs in their 6x05 scene
Old 11-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
clearly I was talking about the CB fans who DID call her names and are now acting like they love her so much and are so insulted on her behalf. I'm not sure why you're responding to my post as if I was talking to you.

People aren't putting her down for choosing Chuck, people are putting her down for not taking responsibility for her actions and laying all the blame on DS when what she did was equally as wrong.
You can see why I'd get confused, though. When I was the only CBer in the thread discussing anything and your comment came right after my defense of Blair. It seemed like you were talking to me.

Thanks for clarifying.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Originally posted by lilylovesrufus
its nice to see if shippers bring another shippers down.

that will always be the case. I'm still not over the DS/NS fan wars. The ABSOLUTE WORST. And they're igniting again with 6x05 and 6x06 promo, it's so ridiculous.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Total Fan

also, does anyone know when the ds champagne scene is? What episode? Next one?
Master Fan

Blair is crazy, selfish bitch. Is this news?
The Lord is my shepherd.
Elite Fan

Quote:
You can see why I'd get confused, though. When I was the only CBer in the thread discussing anything and your comment came right after my defense of Blair. It seemed like you were talking to me.
I don't exactly read through these threads I come here to vent. In this case I was coming from tumblr.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread