Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Gossip Girl S&S #2437: Another episode airs tonight... but thanks to iTunes France, we don't have to tune in! Yippie!

welcome to the gossip girl spoiler and speculation thread;

Feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers board moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

Do not discuss any information from any illegally obtained copies of copyrighted scripts. These scripts are not public information and they are copyrighted, so please do not post any script excerpts or mention any information that might be found in these scripts. If people persist with posting any information from these scripts or if they mention the scripts at all, this thread can and will be shut down.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP (editor's note: lol uh, about that...) and can be accessed there from then on.

episodes:

6.05 -- Monstrous Ball
THE TRUTH — After Eleanor (guest star Margaret Colin) gives Blair (Leighton Meester) an ultimatum, Blair is even more determined to remedy Waldorf Designs’ problems by making a splash with a dress at the upcoming Cotillion, but a shocking revelation at the ball affects everyone. Serena (Blake Lively) becomes worried about Steven’s (guest star Barry Watson) attitude toward her, but after some investigating she discovers the surprising reason why. Chuck (Ed Westwick) finds an unlikely ally as he tries to drive a wedge between Bart (Robert John Burke) and Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) relationship to help expose his father’s secret. Meanwhile, Dan (Penn Badgley) publishes another article, but the effect is just the opposite of what he was hoping for. Chace Crawford and Matthew Settle also star. Amy Heckerling directed the episode written by Sara Goodman (#605).

FOX8 Australia promo:

UK promo

6.06 -- Where The Vile Things Are
THE PRICE YOU PAY — Blair (Leighton Meester) gets ready for her mother’s (guest star Margaret Colin) imminent arrival, but is unprepared for the set of demands her mother puts upon her. Serena (Blake Lively) volunteers to help Dan (Penn Badgley) find a new place to live, but their time together brings up unexpected emotions. With Ivy’s (Kaylee DeFer) help, Chuck (Ed Westwick) discovers there is evidence incriminating his father in illegal activities and enlists the help of Nate (Chace Crawford) to retrieve it. Meanwhile, Rufus (Matthew Settle) and Ivy are excited about their art gallery opening until they find an empty RSVP list and must scramble to find another way to make the event a success. Kelly Rutherford also stars. Norman Buckley directed the episode written by Dan Steele.

6.07 -- Save the Last Chance
GETTING WHAT YOU WANT - Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley) realize that they need to make amends with the people they have wronged. Blair (Leighton Meester) has one last chance to prove to her mother her worth as a fashion designer and with Serena's help, comes up with a plan to make her line the "it" look for Sage (guest star Sofia Black-D'Elia) and her friends. Chuck (Ed Westwick) is close to getting the evidence he needs against his father, until one of his closest allies reveals his plan to Bart (guest star Robert John Burke). Chace Crawford, Kelly Rutherford, Matthew Settle and Kaylee DeFer also star. Michelle Trachtenberg and William Baldwin guest star. Anna Mastro directed the episode written by Jessica Queller (#607).

6.08 -It’s Really Complicated
AND LET THERE BE THANKS — Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley) decide to throw their first Thanksgiving together, inviting only their closest friends, but everyone seems to have their own agenda for attending. Feeling defeated by his father (guest star Robert John Burke), Chuck (Ed Westwick) begins a downward spiral, leaving Blair (Leighton Meester) to find a solution to his problems. Meanwhile, Dan has written his latest exposé, but he must make a tough decision whether to publish it, knowing it could destroy a close friendship. Chace Crawford, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Barry Watson and Sofia Black-D’Elia guest star. John Stephens directed the episode written by Jake Coburn (#608)

6.09 -- ??
Written By: Sara Goodman & ???
Directed By: Patrick Norris

6.10 New York, I love You XOXO
Written By: Stephanie Savage
Directed By: Mark Piznarski

callsheets;

1 - Serena, 2 - Blair, 3 - Dan, 5 - Nate, 6 - Chuck, 7 - Rufus, 8 - Lily, 9 - Bart, 10 - Georgina, 12 - Ivy
13 - Eleanor, 16 - William VDW, 17 - Steven, 19 - Sage, 20 - Dorota

6.01:
1; 2; 3

6.03:
Full

6.04:
1; 2; 3; 4; 5

6.05:
1; 2; 3; 4

6.06:
1; 2; 3; 4

6.07:
Full

6.10:
Full

filming pictures:
youknowyouloveme

The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Tftnf
Old 11-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamaheaven (View Post)
lbr ian is chace's future.
Not a bad future, imo. I depends on his aspirations.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
His hair almost ruined the 5x17 coda. Almost. But then I loved it in 5x18.
5x16 & 5x17 where such a waste of PL's hotness. They had some of the best DB moments and they couldn't fix Penn's hair better? I hate getting distracted by that

If his hair would have been exactly like it was in 5X04, those scenes would have set the screen on fire tbh.
Spoiler tags for those who can't handle DB
Spoiler:

Tftnt! Let's celebrate the non-watching of tonight's episode Can't wait for the ratings
Old 11-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Penn and Blake have made bad movies, but they've been in good movies as well. Leighton Meester is one flop after another while Chace and Ed have been nonexistent.

I hope Chace finds a career like Ian, but Ian got pretty lucky getting casted with that role.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Chace is going to do that comedy with Katie Holmes. He's the only one with anything lined up.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Master Fan

I just checked Leighton's filmography and she was in "Going the distance?" I guess since I wasn't watching GG at the time it didn't register? Or perhaps it was a really small role.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
lol. You've met/seen him before, right?

So my suspicion was correct? 5'7? I seriously doubt he's like 5'4 in real life. LOL
Blake must lie about her height a lot then.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

oh and i just wanted say, i really wanna punch bart here.

he wanna hurt lily
Old 11-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
Chace is going to do that comedy with Katie Holmes. He's the only one with anything lined up.
Not to sound mean to Chace, but Katie Holmes has been in a lot of bad movies lately. From reading the description of movie, it sounds like another flop. But I do hope it's a success.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I think it was small like her role in that Tina Fey, Steve Carrell movie
Old 11-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Total Fan

So are we just not getting a preview for the episode?
Old 11-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
I just checked Leighton's filmography and she was in "Going the distance?" I guess since I wasn't watching GG at the time it didn't register? Or perhaps it was a really small role.
Yeah, she was a guest star, I remember her, it was like for 3 minutes, good movie though. She did a good acting job in the lines that were given to her.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Not a bad future, imo. I depends on his aspirations.
i meant his looks.
I saw penn at diff. He is about 5`7 imo