Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamaheaven (View Post)
It would be one thing if he was actually bad or evil. But, he's just telling the truth. Then he has to say i am sorry for saying mean but truthful things about you. Like IDGI what is the ****ing point? If he is going to be Bad go all out. This show is ridic.
MTE. Not only is he telling the truth, he's not doing it anonymously. He wants them to know he's writing the serials. HOW EVIL!!!!

Stefan&Katherine
Old 11-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeGivesUSigns (View Post)
Yeah, this must be part of an elaborate joke. That's the only possible explanation (that or severe bribery). If anything, SS should be used as a prime example at some sort of gathering discussing the degradation of female characters on TV.
at the hands of other women. It should be an open discussion on how women can be sexist.

but but GG getting an award for being forward moving about gender issues especially after they had jenny LOSE it to her almost-rapist and Serena's consequence for having an affair with a married congressmen was to be left for dead.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranny's **** (View Post)
mte. Not only is he telling the truth, he's not doing it anonymously. He wants them to know he's writing the serials. How evil!!!!

lol steve harvey.

ETa: I have no problem with ds getting married but this sl before they have ds around each other is so pointless. It would make more sense if DS were both like eff this world and dipped together. Instead they both have to apologize for daring to not wanting to have anything to do with cb? Ugh
Old 11-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamaheaven (View Post)
It would be one thing if he was actually bad or evil. But, he's just telling the truth. Then he has to say i am sorry for saying mean but truthful things about you. Like IDGI what is the ****ing point? If he is going to be Bad go all out. This show is ridic.
That's my issue with this whole season. What is the ever-loving point??? And, really, that now applies to the whole series. They could have stopped in the middle of s1. It's all just pointless. That's terrible.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by petalpretty (View Post)
That's my issue with this whole season. What is the ever-loving point??? And, really, that now applies to the whole series. They could have stopped in the middle of s1. It's all just pointless. That's terrible.
the show should have ended in 113.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Gracie Awards... do they give every successful woman in the media one? Like basically, if you're a woman in the media you'll get one at some point?
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Addicted Fan

it's all so stupid. at least Dan's hair looks good again. small victories

(@Naija, i think i advised you against watching "The "walking dead", but i was so wrong. i finally cought up and season 3 is amazing so far. really amazing)
Old 11-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara_bee (View Post)
it's all so stupid. at least Dan's hair looks good again. small victories

(@Naija, i think i advised you against watching "The "walking dead", but i was so wrong. i finally cought up and season 3 is amazing so far. really amazing)
For real? So many shows to catch up on. I'm trying Homeland now but will add this to my long list.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
For real? So many shows to catch up on. I'm trying Homeland now but will add this to my long list.
oh yes, season 2 had it's problems. but they are kicking ass now. but it's very, very gory.
but Homeland is also amazing

there is so much great tv out there nowdays, why are we all still stuck with GG?
Old 11-05-2012, 04:47 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by petalpretty (View Post)
A complete waste of time.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm a TV addict and I enjoy a lot of different shows, but for some reason, GG triggers the strongest need to vent/discuss for me. This is interesting, because GG is without a doubt the most nonsensical of the bunch, so why do we continuously attempt to analyze it?

It's certainly an interesting topic for pondering. Someone on IMDB posed this question:
"What is it about Gossip Girl that causes people to get so irritated while discussing it?" (paraphrasing). I'm not sure where to begin with trying to understand this.

I guess for me, maybe it's rooted the fact that I've been here since the (live) beginning in 2007, and thus maybe feel more invested in this show vs. something else that I enjoy but discovered on DVD's.

Whatever the case, I actually really enjoy these discussions, and I'll miss this thread when the show is gone
Old 11-05-2012, 05:38 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeGivesUSigns (View Post)
I'm a TV addict and I enjoy a lot of different shows, but for some reason, GG triggers the strongest need to vent/discuss for me. This is interesting, because GG is without a doubt the most nonsensical of the bunch, so why do we continuously attempt to analyze it?

It's certainly an interesting topic for pondering. Someone on IMDB posed this question:
"What is it about Gossip Girl that causes people to get so irritated while discussing it?" (paraphrasing). I'm not sure where to begin with trying to understand this.

I guess for me, maybe it's rooted the fact that I've been here since the (live) beginning in 2007, and thus maybe feel more invested in this show vs. something else that I enjoy but discovered on DVD's.

Whatever the case, I actually really enjoy these discussions, and I'll miss this thread when the show is gone
That's probably the 1 thing the writers are good at, pissing people off.

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/fall-tv-w...775888396.html

Last edited by FAU; 11-05-2012 at 06:24 PM
Old 11-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Wait. I'm watching DVR (so it just started for me)... picked up on G/D talking about the article and when G said, "even GG gave you a good plug," there was an awkward pause. And not from G. Hmmm....

Anyone else notice that?

(And aww at Nate not being mad at Dan <3 )

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa
Closed Thread   Post New Thread