Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2013, 02:08 AM
Passionate Fan

The Good Wife Spoilers & Speculation Thread#23: Season 5 is here and we need the spoilers more than ever!!

Welcome to the brand new and official

Spoilers & Speculations Thread

for the goodwife

art by: MyzButterfly

Spoil away!

Welcome to "The Good Wife" Spoiler and Speculation Thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and casting news and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.
Please, take some minutes to read the "Spoilers Board Supplemental Rules & Thread Guide"

For questions and/or issues concerning the Spoiler Board or this thread please PM NikNak, Sixonxnavade, or Roswell Dream Girl . For questions regarding the show (not having to do with spoilers and/or this thread), free feel to send a PM to the Moderators of "The Good Wife" Board: Kiki17 and Gelfling

Main Spoilers

Four Episode List[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Old 09-24-2013, 02:10 AM
Passionate Fan

and here sneak is out

First Look: Alicia Is In Big Trouble In "The Good Wife" Season 5 Premiere

question was this the one showed as TCA? as i watched i felt we had alreayd heard a lot about what were said in it? with Diane and Will asking A to look into it... and A lying about it?

also bringing over from the last thread the last spoiler Kiki posted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Get excited S5 almost here

‘The Good Wife’ Season 5 premiere: A ‘Nine Hours’ call-back and 5 more things to look forward to - Zap2it

"The Good Wife" returns this week with "Everything is Ending," the kick-off to its fifth season. We've seen the episode and let us tell you, the show does not waste any time coming at you with both barrels, both with the over-arching storylines and the Case of the Week.

Quote:
Here are six things to look forward to:

With Peter as the Governor-elect, the Florrick family has upped their fame status even more, which is actually most distinctly felt by Grace, via an interesting internet post that involves her, Bristol Palin, Meghan McCain and Abby Huntsman. Welcome to the big time, Grace.
The fourth-years leaving to start their own firm is in full swing, but Alicia and her co-horts' departure is delayed a bit, for two different reasons.
One of those reasons is Alicia wanting to see her current case through to the end, as Lockhart/Gardner races against the clock to save a man nearing execution on death row.
The crux of the case is a nice call-back for the show -- we love how intricately the show's cases are interwoven, with long memories on the part of the writers. All we'll say is you may want to bone up on the December 2010 episode "Nine Hours."
David Lee is highly suspicious of the goings-on of the fourth-years and wants Kalinda to get to the bottom of it. Will she sell out Cary and his merry band of defectors?
Apropos of nothing, someone utters the line, "Well, anal is what we need right now."
Old 09-24-2013, 04:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt
Old 09-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt Josie!!!

Nine hours?? I´m imagining things but I´m sure they´re not true!!
Old 09-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

So Jace Lacob (@televisionary on Twitter) confirmed to me that there are exactly zero A/K scenes in the premiere. I expected this, but I find it beyond frustrating in an episode that's a callback to "Nine Hours," the very best Kalicia episode ever. Damn those Kings--they really seem to be twisting the knife!

I'm just going to have to get used to the idea that they're now making a different show from the one I watched for three and a half seasons. It might end up being an excellent show--the critics love 5.01, and the setup is certainly there for some great drama. But there's no doubt that they zigged when zagging would have been obvious. *Sigh*. I don't like change!
Old 09-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaundice (View Post)
So Jace Lacob (@televisionary on Twitter) confirmed to me that there are exactly zero A/K scenes in the premiere. I expected this
Yeah I was expecting this too. I doubt they'll have many scenes this whole season. If there aren't any scenes whilst they're still at the same firm then it's unlikely there'll be any once they're not even in the same building.

Thanks for all the new stuff in this thread
Old 09-24-2013, 02:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the sneak! Looks good! Very tense scene. Interestingly, it didn't work for me in IE but worked fine in Chrome, just FYI in case anyone else has trouble watching it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyjosie2412 (View Post)
and here sneak is out

First Look: Alicia Is In Big Trouble In "The Good Wife" Season 5 Premiere

question was this the one showed as TCA? as i watched i felt we had alreayd heard a lot about what were said in it? with Diane and Will asking A to look into it... and A lying about it?

also bringing over from the last thread the last spoiler Kiki posted...

Will: No, you know what? I'm not just dropping this. You wanna know my plan? My plan is I love you, okay? I've probably loved you ever since Georgetown. So phone me. I'll meet you anywhere and we will make a plan. Avatar by Karen
Old 09-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I find it beyond frustrating in an episode that's a callback to "Nine Hours," the very best Kalicia episode ever
I think they mean a case-wise call back.

And yeah,you're right.Kalinda will probably get more screentime with Cary than Alicia.Eh.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaundice (View Post)
So Jace Lacob (@televisionary on Twitter) confirmed to me that there are exactly zero A/K scenes in the premiere. I expected this, but I find it beyond frustrating in an episode that's a callback to "Nine Hours," the very best Kalicia episode ever. Damn those Kings--they really seem to be twisting the knife!

I'm just going to have to get used to the idea that they're now making a different show from the one I watched for three and a half seasons. It might end up being an excellent show--the critics love 5.01, and the setup is certainly there for some great drama. But there's no doubt that they zigged when zagging would have been obvious. *Sigh*. I don't like change!
I know I'm repeating myself, but I'm still just confounded by it all. I am not in any way arguing for no change in Alicia's dynamic with Kalinda, reconciliation would have made me happy - but I concede that I'm abnormally invested. But I'm as stumped as I was 4 months ago by the way this relationship has seemingly fallen off the face of the earth when it used to be so central. I can't understand what on earth this has achieved that is for the betterment of the show.

Seriously, if anyone can offer an argument - go for it!
Old 09-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

The only possible explanation is behind-the-scenes shenanigans. Somebody knows what happened, even though that someone isn't us.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mega Buzz: Scandal's Mistress-gate, a Five-0 Loss, and Once's Trip to Neverland - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
TV Guide Scoop. Only 5 more days!!!
Old 09-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thank you for the info, Jaundice. A part of me had hoped that 5.01 would have a tiny little scene between Alicia and Kalinda - not a big one, just a quick, little moment, just a tiny, little sign to the fans of the A/K friendship that the protest had been heard. Obviously they decided not to do that, which is a sign too - just in the opposite direction. It's not that I can't accept changes, but this whole thing was handled so poorly, carelessly and disrespectfully that this isn't my show anymore. I didn't get it half a year ago and I still don't get it (and the Kings have done nothing to give us an explanation in any way). So there it goes, the last straw, and I know now that my decision not to watch the next Season is correct.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimlegaspi (View Post)
Thank you for the info, Jaundice. A part of me had hoped that 5.01 would have a tiny little scene between Alicia and Kalinda - not a big one, just a quick, little moment, just a tiny, little sign to the fans of the A/K friendship that the protest had been heard.
But maybe there is one? I know we don't have any spoilers in that regard,but if it's a little scene maybe they didn't mention that,since everyone's focus is on upcoming civil war.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Forgive me double posting but SO MUCH IS HAPPENING:

The Good Wife Creators Talk Season Five

JM interview
Old 09-25-2013, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the latest!!!

Will´s hate sex?? With Alicia??
Closed Thread   Post New Thread