Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2015, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jasper I like your posts through the years as well.

Sue ending was crazy but her character who even though cracks me up has always been over the top and a farce. So it makes sense that her ending would be sort of over the top and a farce
Old 03-25-2015, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Jasper I like your posts through the years as well.

Sue ending was crazy but her character who even though cracks me up has always been over the top and a farce. So it makes sense that her ending would be sort of over the top and a farce
The idea she was in politics. Not a surprised since they did raise it earlier in her run against Burt for Congress. So the idea after being drummed out of education. And the Sectionals loss. She would have found her way into politics. Probably makes sense for her.

Although no way would have been a candidate for Vice President or even a future president. Even if you take her conversion to the wisdom of having Glee Clubs and the performing arts. Years of abusing kids she would have made enemies. No way would they have stayed silent in this day and age of politics. When dirt is brought up. And educating today's youth is a very sensitive subject. And how they are treated. Even if some of her behaviour could be called tough love. But her treatment of the Glee Club was abusive and other times during the series with McKinley's students...

But it's Glee, so anything goes. And it was over the top. And made her last dizzying conversion over the Performing Arts a little more powerful, although not very genuine when she made the speech at Finn's dedication.

But finale was about dreams coming true. And "Don't Stop Believing". So it makes sense, just not at all realistic.

But it's Glee LOL!
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 03-25-2015, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe Sue cast a curse on the United states that why she's Vp lol. Like on Ouat
Old 03-30-2015, 12:12 PM
MST Manager

I am closing this thread now since the series finale has aired.

Thanks for being with us here at Spoilers.