Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2016, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Is Riarkle going to happen? I keep seeing on youtube of spoilers about a game changer in sweet sixteen....

EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l SpikeღBuffy l BrandonღKelly l DylanღBrenda l
Old 08-17-2016, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren James (View Post)
Is Riarkle going to happen? I keep seeing on youtube of spoilers about a game changer in sweet sixteen....
i don't think so. riley and lucas are still together then, and farkle and smackle are too.
Old 08-19-2016, 11:33 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren James (View Post)
I am perplexed too about this. From what everyone that knows things about the last show, Riley and Lucas are not "totally" together and they have left it rather ambiguous as to whether they stay together. The game changer in Sweet Sixteen is about Topanga getting a job offer in London. I have heard that this is the reason that the whole cast from BMW is there to help them figure out what to do. I have also heard that the Topanga's coffee shop/bakery does get closed which would indicate that they are moving but then in the end that I hear that they stay.

The writers of the show tweeted about watching certain episodes to get an idea of what happens in the last show and so I think that might be where people are getting Riarkle but that would be rather abrupt and I know that Smackle is in the last episode so...guess we shall wait and see.
Old 08-19-2016, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I like Smackle and think she's great for Farkle. I'm not sure why more people don't like them. I think they're great together.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If we get season 4, we might and we might not. I believe that the show have more stories to tell and that we barely started with them in high school. What I don't believe? the writers. I just don't trust any tv writers at all. I just believe what I see.

Quote:
I like Smackle and think she's great for Farkle. I'm not sure why more people don't like them. I think they're great together.
Other than it's a little rushed, but they're great.

All ships gives me a headache. i prefer other ships than the two biggest ones...
Old 08-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
i love those two together. i don't know why most people hate isadora.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
Is there a date when we'll officially know if the show is canceled or renewed?

None that I've seen so far.
Old 08-25-2016, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaming colours (View Post)
i love those two together. i don't know why most people hate isadora.
Agreed. I don't get it either. I love her. I like that Farkle and Smackle challenge each other intellectually, they communicate amazingly, they are the perfect fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars Fade
Other than it's a little rushed, but they're great.

All ships gives me a headache. i prefer other ships than the two biggest ones...
The "triangle" gave me a headache. That's what I love about Farkle and Smackle... they weren't involved in the stupid triangle so it was refreshing to just watch them develop. This show is really funny. There's so many moments the humor was ignored in favor of being bogged down by such a ridiculous triangle that never amounted to anything.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like that they're interracial pairing.

Quote:
The "triangle" gave me a headache.
Which is why is easier to prefer pairings that is not R/L and L/M.

Last edited by Stars Fade; 08-26-2016 at 12:58 AM
Old 08-27-2016, 12:53 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars Fade (View Post)
I like that they're interracial pairing.

Which is why is easier to prefer pairings that is not R/L and L/M.
What interracial pairing? Have I missed something?
Old 08-28-2016, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

The reason why the ending is ambiguous as they say, is because before Riley finds out that she's staying in New York...Lucas/Riley have a scene where Lucas says that no matter what happens, he can say that Riley was his first girlfriend. I think that's why those tumblr people are saying that it was "ambiguous". And to be honest? The same people who release those spoilers...are also the ones who are very biased shippers as well. I wouldn't fully believe what they say tbh.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
The reason why the ending is ambiguous as they say, is because before Riley finds out that she's staying in New York...Lucas/Riley have a scene where Lucas says that no matter what happens, he can say that Riley was his first girlfriend. I think that's why those tumblr people are saying that it was "ambiguous". And to be honest? The same people who release those spoilers...are also the ones who are very biased shippers as well. I wouldn't fully believe what they say tbh.

Actually there have been a lot of people that are talking about this and not just the people on Tumblr. I think that they are trying to leave it ambiguous because the show is over just like they are leaving the door open for Josh and Maya. This way you can write your own ending to what happens...which I know I am. I also think that you will see Smackle and Farkle also be rather left open. I think that this is really a smart way to end things. The show is after all about friendship not who ends up with who that was more BMW. People that are reporting this are reporting facts as in what the characters actually say to each other so there is no bias only fact.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussion.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

‘Girl Meets World’ Season 4 Revival — Cancelled Series Could Continue | TVLine
Quote:
Girl Meets World Boss: 'There Are Talks Underway' to Continue the Series
By Andy Swift / January 12 2017, 1:23 PM PST

It’s the question on every Girl Meets World fan’s mind as we approach Friday’s penultimate episode (Disney Channel, 6/5c): Is there any hope of another network — or streaming service — reversing the show’s cancellation?

“There are talks underway, but we’re at the very very beginning stages,” series creator Michael Jacobs tells TVLine. “And I can tell you it’s because of the audience’s reaction to the cancellation that there is interest in other places. For anyone in show business, if you ask them why they’re doing something and they say they’re doing it for themselves, they won’t sustain long. Those that answer ‘We’re doing it for the audience’ and mean it, they sustain.”

Jacobs attributes outside “interest” to the fans’ paper airplane campaign, something he’s proud to say “they came up with by themselves.” He adds, “Networks want to do something to gather an audience. The fact that there is an audience who’s been so loyal says a lot.”

Though Girl Meets World‘s cancellation wasn’t made official until earlier this month, the writing has been on the wall for some time — hence the Jan. 20 episode, which was filmed back in July 2016, being titled “Girl Meets Goodbye.” The episode features the largest assemblage of Boy Meets World cast members in GMW history, including both actresses who played Riley’s aunt Morgan (Lily Nicksay and Lindsay Ridgeway) on the original ABC sitcom.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks it gives me hope
Closed Thread   Post New Thread