Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 06:06 AM
Total Fan

I don't think the cheating thing will include LoreLai.Amy said no triangle with Lorelai,Luke and Jason so..well maybe there could be just a kiss and Nicole could see them so she'll fight and break up with Luke while Lorelai won't say anything to Jason.Then she could agree with Luke it was a mistake and that they must forget it,so she'll go on dating Jason but at that time Jason will tell her parents about their relationship or they'll find out the thing and there will be a huge fight in which they'll break up...it can be even so, but i still think that the two relationships will be kept separated,even if i think that at the end of this season the both of them will be over.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Very interesting storylines! Can't wait to see them play out! Tonite's eppy should be a good one!

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 02-24-2004, 02:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

In a sense, they can make them get too close without there being a triangle.. just have Lorelai break up with Jason at the end of the season. Knowing how Amy works, she brings them together then pulls them apart. Well, what if Luke and Lorelai get too close.. say they do kiss. This will pull them apart for a bit and they have season 5 to work this out and see if they get together at the end.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 02-24-2004, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

it's sounding like lor and luke won't spend any time as a couple on screen. like at the end of the series they get together. that would suck. i want to see them in a relationship.
Old 02-24-2004, 04:33 PM
Supreme Fan

is there any l/l in tonight's episode?

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 02-24-2004, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

I believe that Lorelai is at the diner in the teaser. She spends a lot of the episode at the inn and at the mall. Any JJ goodness will be a surprise, like in the last few episodes.
Old 02-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Come to think of it, I just want to say that if L/L's first kiss results in them going through episode after episode of drama and not getting together and avoiding eachother - I'll be so pissed.

That is all.

(Oh, and TVGuide.Com says this is the episode that Luke loans Lorelai the money, so I'm guessing we get some good L/L [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
Old 02-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tvguide.com's description of next week's episode.

I do believe Luke's big fight is with Nicole. She's in the episode. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Gilmore Girls
The Reigning Lorelai

An unexpected death in the family devastates Richard and the discovery of a long-kept secret sends Emily off the deep end, leaving Lorelai to plan the funeral. Elsewhere, Rory settles in at the Yale Daily News; and Luke has trouble keeping his personal affairs personal. Doyle: Danny Strong. Glenn: Ethan Cohn. Nicole: Tricia O'Kelley.

Cast: Alexis Bledel, Edward Herrmann, Keiko Agena, Kelly Bishop, Lauren Graham, Liz Torres, Sean Gunn, Melissa McCarthy, Scott Patterson, Yanic Truesdale, Chris Eigeman, Danny Strong, Ethan Cohn, Tricia O'Kelley, Tiffany Fraser

Old 02-24-2004, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

If you haven't seen these yet, here they are:

Lauren is so pretty with her curls.

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited curlyhead ]
Old 02-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

..... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm an idiot. I was sitting there looking at the last picture, trying to figure out what this weird 'spot' was on Richard, and I finally realized... it was my mouse pointer. I think I need to go to bed! I was like 'why is there an arrow?'
Old 02-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Total Fan

I'm so happy that Nicole is finally back. I was hoping for one last (I hope) look at her....some emotion, something. Hope we get to see the fight.

Gotta say....I still like Jason and Lorelai. Next week is going to be a killer!!

So Milo is back for two more??? Interesting.....more good stuff for Luke. Rory, I hope she's over it, but maybe this will finally finish the story off.

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited ~~ CherylS ~~ ]
Old 02-25-2004, 08:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

The WB.com's description of next week's episode. A couple new things.. confirmation on Luke's fight with Nicole and Rory not being that emotional over Gran's death.

Quote:
When Gran (Marion Ross) suddenly dies, Richard (Edward Herrmann) falls apart over the loss of his mother. Emily (Kelly Bishop) handles the funeral arrangements with her usual efficiency, until she finds a letter Gran had written to Richard years earlier, begging him not to marry Emily. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is forced to take over the funeral arrangements, leading to her own small breakdown while buying new underwear for Gran to be buried in. Meanwhile, Rory (Alexis Bledel) is concerned that she doesn't feel more emotion over Gran's death, and Luke (Scott Patterson) has a fight with Nicole (guest star Tricia O'Kelley).
Melissa McCarthy, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Liz Torres and Sean Gunn also star. Jane Espenson wrote the episode directed by Marita Grabiak.

Old 02-25-2004, 09:34 AM
Total Fan

I can understand where Rory is coming from. She has only Richard's mother a few times and those times haven't been pleasant. But I'm sure seeing her grandparents dealing with this will bring something out.

Luke and Nicole....they really need to have it out. I wonder if things have been sour for a while and they've been ignoring it yet again. Hopefully, this fight will be the end. Luke must know by now that no one will ever take Lorelai's spot in his heart. He needs to grow a pair and go after what he wants. Win or lose..
Old 02-25-2004, 10:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

New thread.. http://forums.fanforum.com/cgi-bin/u...c&f=6&t=001609

I'll have the spoilers up in a minute or two. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread