Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2007, 05:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
Ah you changed the name I thought I was still a bit drunk there for a moment when I read my name for the spoiler

Thanks for bringing it over
I think I was jet-lag-drunk.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Does someone know when they were supposed to put up the promo/DC?
I'm really looking forward to that.

Btw, the bonding over the duds - classic.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

They'll probably put up the Promo / DC tomorrow (today for US) - usually pops up on a Thursday.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 02-08-2007, 05:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom (View Post)
They'll probably put up the Promo / DC tomorrow (today for US) - usually pops up on a Thursday.
Ah okey, thank you so much!

Old 02-08-2007, 05:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom (View Post)
Thanks to a friend that was doing the tour yesterday or today, can't remember which day since they sent me an email tonight (all I know is they weren't part of the TwoP lot that went) about it. But a filming tidbit for 7.17 is there are flashbacks in the episode.

Sounds much better than hot flashes. Thanks.
Though, because of actor choice in the past, I usually didn't enjoy the flashbacks.

Thanks for the 7.15 teaser info Ciao and lorelaisgirl.

Both promo and DC have been up lately on Wednesdays (US time), therefore the anticipation for them last night. I hope they don't skip them altogether.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 02-08-2007, 06:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Still no dc or promo on the CW website..............
Old 02-08-2007, 06:04 AM
Loyal Fan

And they have both an Opening Scene and a Director's Cut for Veronica Mars.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Well if it's any consolation the episode of VM and other shows airing this week (for VM next week) were filmed before the Christmas break - Gilmore Girl's episode 14 was the first episode filmed after the break hence why there is a delay (or a DC may not even pop up online if CW wants to not spoil it).

Twitter: nlm78
Old 02-08-2007, 06:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Article from Media Life re: question of 8th season:
Media Life Magazine
Old 02-08-2007, 06:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks clmorrow, bringing the whole article over.

Quote:
Bedside vigil:
Will 'Gilmore Girls' live?

The CW is in a fever to resign the two stars

By Diego Vasquez
Feb 6, 2007

The word: The CW’s “Gilmore Girls” may soon become “Gilmore Girl,” with just half of the pop culture-spouting mother-daughter duo sticking around for an eighth season. Or that's the latest rumor buzzing about on the web.

Though viewership for “Girls” has fallen since last year, when it aired on the WB, it still holds up decently against Fox’s “American Idol” in its 8 p.m. slot and is one of the network’s highest-rated shows.

Thus the CW is feverishly negotiating to renew the contracts of the show’s stars, momma Lauren Graham and daughter Alexis Bledel, which expire this year. The network wants to avoid losing another key part of the successful show, one year after contentious contract negotiations with creator Amy Sherman-Palladino led to her exit.

Graham, whom TV Guide says last week added an executive producer credit on the show, seems likely to sign for another season with that development. Bledel is more of a question mark, leading to speculation that the show will be completely revamped.

According to rumors on several TV sites, the new “Girls” would focus on Graham’s Lorelai character, who will reunite with diner owner Luke later this season, get married and maybe have a baby. The new show would follow their new family, with daughter Rory, by then graduated from Yale, dropping in for occasional visits.

But whether the CW would actually proceed with such a show is questionable. The chemistry between Graham and Bledel’s characters has always been the foundation for the show, and viewers have complained whenever plotlines kept them apart, including this season.

That won’t be the case tonight, however, as the two of them stand vigil at the hospital over seriously ill family patriarch Richard.

“Girls” has averaged a 2.6 in households this year, down 13 percent from last year, but its 18-49 rating is steady at a 2.0. Last week’s episode, airing against “Idol” for the third time, hit a season high in women 18-34 with a 4.0.
click
Old 02-08-2007, 06:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmorrow (View Post)
Article from Media Life re: question of 8th season:
Media Life Magazine
Thanks clmorrow!
Old 02-08-2007, 06:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone think the flashbacks are going to involve Lorelai, Mia and baby Rory?
Old 02-08-2007, 06:57 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm thinking more that the flashbacks will focus one young Rory and Lane with some Lorelai and Mia for the birth of Lane's twins.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wej5541 (View Post)
I'm thinking more that the flashbacks will focus one young Rory and Lane with some Lorelai and Mia for the birth of Lane's twins.
That sounds like a good idea. They may be telling Emily (who's supposed to also be in the scene) stories of Rory's childhood and her friendship with Lane.

Thanks for the article, clmorrow.
I wish we already knew about season eight. I hope at least the writers already know, in order to have time to write the ending as well as possible under the circumstances, if it does end this season.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 02-08-2007, 07:05 AM
Total Fan

Anyone else think the talk of Mia means they have word of either her grave health or her death? Bringing on memories from the women and another chance of contact between L&L? She meant so much to both of them.

I'd rather have her visit of course. She was such a nice addition and I think a fan of the L&L pairing.

Last edited by ~~ CherylS ~~; 02-08-2007 at 07:33 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread