Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2007, 06:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Multiple sources tell me that Lauren’s notes were not just about Luke and Lorelai, rather they pertained to Lorelai’s scenes with several characters and it was more of a general change in direction to make the scenes “more emotional.” And although all indications are that the changes led to a better and more fulfilling episode, I feel and have always felt that a show works best when the talent stays out of the creative process all together.
Oh my goodness, I just have a horrible thought.... Lorelai isn't leaving SH, is she?
Rory's is leaving and Lorelai is having emotional scenes with several SH's character.

This show is going to be the death of me.

Quote:
It’s one of the reasons this show [vidcast] has become an instant phenomena .... [MA goes off into a stupid long joke of him being the “talent” fighting with the vidcast directors]
Oh God, what a dickhead. Jeez

Jessi, please don't stop sharing, we "I" appreciate every titbits and articles that everyone posts on this thread considering how lazy I am to search for articles.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Sad thought - this could be the last re-run Tuesday we ever see of GG. This could be the end of the last GG hiatus. Minus anything permanent obviously.

Isn't that sad? I think so.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:18 AM
glo
Dedicated Fan

Morning everyone!

Jessi, please don't stop posting info. I know I read it all!

I don't know what to think about everything. I will see what tonights promo brings. They won't show the same one as last week will they? Maybe just wishful thinking on my part that we would get a tiny tidbit more?

Did the director's cut ever come out?
Old 04-10-2007, 06:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Oh my goodness, I just have a horrible thought.... Lorelai isn't leaving SH, is she?
Rory's is leaving and Lorelai is having emotional scenes with several SH's character.
Why should she leave SH ?? What would she do next season if she moves away ? She is finally going to start her life with Luke, getting married, working on that baby Danes and all that jazz.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

The DC usually came out on Wednesdays or Thursdays. But, I'm curious to see if there's a new promo during the repeat tonight, or perhaps a new voice over, which could state that the last GG episodes ever, start next week ....

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 04-10-2007, 06:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for the info about the vodcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15 (View Post)
If production was temporarily delayed, I wonder if that means Friday isn't actually the last day of filming.
yeah i was wondering that too...

i like the "more emotional" thing, and IMO it doesn't have to mean the end of the serie. every seasons had an emotional ending, and if Rory is moving to somewhere else i think its normal that it will be emotional.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

If production's been set back a day or two or more, because of the rewrite, that means people can get in a few extra last minute tours ....

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 04-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
Why should she leave SH ?? What would she do next season if she moves away ? She is finally going to start her life with Luke, getting married, working on that baby Danes and all that jazz.

for Capp.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:53 AM
Addicted Fan

It's gotta be better luck if the last day of filming isn't Friday the 13th anymore, right?
Old 04-10-2007, 06:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Perhaps next season, if there is one, is going to be Rory-lite, and LG wanted more emotional scenes since Rory/AB won't be around so much.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)
It's gotta be better luck if the last day of filming isn't Friday the 13th anymore, right?
Heh. I'm not a superstitious person, but sure. A friend of mine is getting married that night, lol.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmelodie (View Post)
Heh. I'm not a superstitious person, but sure. A friend of mine is getting married that night, lol.
Wow, I'm not usually one either, but I'm still not sure I'd ever be able to actually get married on that day.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Wow, I'm not usually one either, but I'm still not sure I'd ever be able to actually get married on that day.
I'm not sure I would either, but it's probably pretty easy to get catering and photographers and the church. Plus I have a feeling they were limited on when he and his family could get to Iowa from France.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was born on the 13th (august).

I still hope there is a next season.

For the fanny pack, maybe Lorelai is going to go on the boat with Luke and April, so sookie gives it to her with stuff inside for the trip. It's a thought.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad about more emotion. It would probably mean more emotion in scenes about Rory filming (which could be with multiple characters like Luke, Sookie, and Emily, not just Rory), and hopefully more emotion in some LL scenes *wishful thinking*

Quote:
It would actually be next monday, since most of us never considered that they'd have Good Friday off from filming. So, they filmed last Wed and Thrus, then all this week would only be seven days, so they'd need to be filming on Monday the 16th too.