Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

angel312 over @ TWoP sent a couple of pictures of the tent thingy they've got going on in the middle of the town for Rory.. Interesting if I do say so myself!

Old 04-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergotheweirdness (View Post)
ETA: I think 7.20 is a possibility too just, but I hope they don't kiss while Lorelai is drunk. That would take the magic out of it a bit. Unless she's only a tiny bit tipsy - that would be okay.
Oh, yeah, definitely not while she's drunk. I'm speccing the karaoke takes place in the middle of the ep and then the kiss happens towards the end of the ep, taking place the next day/night

ETA: Thanks for the pics, mots! Very colorful tarp thingy lol wonder what the significance of it is?

night all...
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 04-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the tour info, and for the pics!

L&L wedding under the disco ball anyone?

Is that a Bring Your Own Table & Chairs party? It looks kind of shabby chic thrown together - doesn't Lorelai tell Luke they have to cancel the party, and Rory tells Lorelai she has to leave right away? Maybe they throw this party together last minute, instead of whatever they originally had planned.

Icon by tv_lindy

Last edited by damselfly; 04-09-2007 at 08:59 PM
Old 04-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Hey, didn't Lorelai tell Rory you never know when you might need a disco ball?
Old 04-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15 (View Post)
Hey, didn't Lorelai tell Rory you never know when you might need a disco ball?
yup in episode 702
Old 04-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juststandingstill (View Post)
Aww come on you guys! Let's not go around that depressive tree again... We will get something, we have to. LL will be romantically involved before the finale. We have that spoiler. IMO that means a kiss, plus more, even if it's late 7.21. I'm still sticking with late a 7.20 kiss myself. Stay positive, people!
I'm with ya. We've come too far to be negative right before the good stuff, regardless of how minimal!

Thanks for the pics Mots! Looks very true to Stars Hollow celebrations.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Awesome. It looks like everyone in town donated tables and chairs. You know what would be cool? If we met the mysterious Al of Pancake World fame. He and Jojo could cater. Hee.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pics. I'm so excited for another great townie thing. It seems like ep. 18, ep. 20 (with Patty and Babette singing), ep. 21, and ep. 22 have tons of the townies. Is DR trying to make up for all the time without them in just these 5 eps? If so, can he please do the same for LL?

It's amazing how much they can do to the set in one day. On Friday the gazebo was all plain and still had the bell in it and everything. And the Bon Voyage sign was all the way over on the Mansion sound stage.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Loyal Fan

I guess DR was told maybe after the analysis by the writing crew or whoever what everybody hated about the first 15 episodes and what was missing he is trying to cram everything into the last five. I just think that trying to do everything at once is going to give too little credence to the important parts. Or maybe I'm afraid to look forward to anything anymore because the more you think something great is going to happen with this show lately the less of a chance there is to it actually transpiring.
If they don't know for sure if they are shooting the series finale or just the season finale, what likelyhood is there that they will do the ending justice. If Sally Struthers doesn't know and most of the crew doesn't know it seems like they are still trying to work out a deal, I hope they know before they finish shooting the last episode. I know nothing could be worse than last year's ending but I would like closure to so many parts of this show and there just doesn't seem like there will be enough time.

Old 04-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

DR and the other writers have known for awhile now whether or not a season 8 was going to occur.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranoh (View Post)
DR and the other writers have known for awhile now whether or not a season 8 was going to occur.
do you know?
Old 04-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
do you know?
Nope. I was just told that DR knows. Of course, it's hard to be sure of what's true or not.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

So CA was on the lot today for filming? I wonder if the life-changing letter Rory gets is from CA, saying she's coming to Stars Hollow to interview/talk to her? Unless she's just staying at the DFI on her way to somewhere.

Off topic, sorry, but LL stuff is sparse...

Icon by tv_lindy
Old 04-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranoh (View Post)
Nope. I was just told that DR knows. Of course, it's hard to be sure of what's true or not.
I would think he does know. I know on some shows, people only get the pages they need for their part. She may not even know the particulars of what is going on in other parts of the current episode. Not to prevent spoilers, but just because it isn't her part of the show.

I am thinking we are about to get Richard and Emily back in Stars Hollow. That generally amuses me. Emily with the SH ladies is always funny.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Loyal Fan

only a week left, i cant wait!!!!

Last edited by Ronata; 04-09-2007 at 10:37 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread