Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaobella (View Post)
Actually we should call it PostPartings Syndrome. Comparable to the pain of childbirth but without the lasting joy.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_wildchild (View Post)
hopefully we'll get to see a L/L kiss before the end.
I wouldn´t bet money on it......
Old 04-09-2007, 08:23 PM
nst
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyCerts (View Post)
I wouldn´t bet money on it......
but would you bet money Larry birkhead being the father
Old 04-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaobella (View Post)
Actually we should call it PostPartings Syndrome. Comparable to the pain of childbirth but without the lasting joy.
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 04-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
I don't think that solves the tarp mystery, since that was on the gazebo for filming last week or the week before. And when I was there on Friday, the gazebo still had the bell in it.
Oh okay. So two different tarp incidents? This is intriguing...

Quote:
They were filming in the diner on Wednesday or Thrusday. I don't know about the apartment.

It's always possible that it's for Rory. The guide only said that Sookie gave it to Lorelai, and I think it was during the night scene filmed at Sookie's. I tried to get more specifics out of him, but no luck.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
I still find it hard to believe sometimes that "Partings" actually happened. It was such a kick in the face to L/L fans, and I still don't believe Lorelai would've ever done what she did.
I think we all need a trip to the Spotless Mind clinic. I'd like that bit of ridiculousness permanently erased from my brain. Plus, you know, Mark Ruffalo's there.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Post Partings Syndrome that is a perfect description and name of the disease we all suffered from. Good collaboration Genki and Ciao!!

It's getting to look more and more like we will be lucky to get a peck on the cheek as 722 fades to black.

Old 04-09-2007, 08:31 PM
nst
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorialeigh (View Post)
Post Partings Syndrome that is a perfect description and name of the disease we all suffered from. Good collaboration Genki and Ciao!!

It's getting to look more and more like we will be lucky to get a peck on the cheek as 722 fades to black.
maybe an air kiss
Old 04-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorialeigh (View Post)

With a thank you all for watching these past seven seasons, while we collectively give them the finger that they can't see.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Do you know what's sad? Remember when we were all fooled into believing Lorelai's "inevitable epiphany" about Luke would occur in 7.13? Now, five months later, we don't even have a clue as to when they will reunite. I can't believe I was so naive.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww come on you guys! Let's not go around that depressive tree again... We will get something, we have to. LL will be romantically involved before the finale. We have that spoiler. IMO that means a kiss, plus more, even if it's late 7.21. I'm still sticking with late a 7.20 kiss myself. Stay positive, people!
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 04-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst (View Post)
maybe an air kiss
Hee. Handshake maybe? Wait, that’s too much touching. A note with a love heart drawn on it? Passed between them by Kirk of course.

ETA: I think 7.20 is a possibility too just, but I hope they don't kiss while Lorelai is drunk. That would take the magic out of it a bit. Unless she's only a tiny bit tipsy - that would be okay.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you know what's sad? Remember when we were all fooled into believing Lorelai's "inevitable epiphany" about Luke would occur in 7.13?
We were fooled a lot of times the past year......and the really sad part is, if this is the last season, we´ll only get 2-3 "good LL" eps....for me, this show ended after S5 anyway......
Old 04-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joannathe1 (View Post)
With a thank you all for watching these past seven seasons, while we collectively give them the finger that they can't see.
LMAO..i know i will lol

Seriously though im betting my money on a kiss in 7.22. I dont see it happening any earlier. Id rather get a kiss in the last 5 minutes of S7 if it means we can get a S8. Otherwise i want a full blown makeout session in every episode till the end ... likely huh?

Thank you for diagnosing me Ciao and Genki. Finally my doctors know what i've been going through
Old 04-09-2007, 08:43 PM
nst
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergotheweirdness (View Post)
Hee. Handshake maybe? Wait, that’s too much touching. A note with a love heart drawn on it? Passed between them by Kirk of course.

ETA: I think 7.20 is a possibility too just, but I hope they don't kiss while Lorelai is drunk. That would take the magic out of it a bit. Unless she's only a tiny bit tipsy - that would be okay.
ok I like your idea - it would be cute about the bar bit - because I want to see them in a bar

as for a handshake i can see that and then a kiss in the air and smack on either butt
Old 04-09-2007, 08:44 PM
nst
Loyal Fan

./...

Last edited by nst; 04-10-2007 at 05:54 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread