Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elduccia (View Post)

We can dream, can't we?
Most certainly! Especially dreams that include L/L getting... down and dirty!

And no.. I didn't find your title offensive at all.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elduccia (View Post)
I think we had plenty of DS for this season - and for the rest of our lives
Morning!

Amen sister! Over the course of this season, I've somehow developed a physical disgust for him...even though I never thought he was a terribly ugly guy before. Something about his face.

Wanda, I too think the motel might be for Christopher. But that would knock out another signed episode. Hmm I don't know, but if it is for Christopher, I hope he's in the episode to build his relationship with Rory, not to screw anything up with Lorelai.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:48 AM
Total Fan

For your dirty thinking pleasure...

Luke's family drives him crazy so he gets a hotel room. He then decides he does need a real home for himself and April's long visits. He calls Lorelai to help. They look all day and she returns Luke to his hotel room and because the day was so fun and got them thinking about things...something happens...

Fill in your own ideas!!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WandaRose (View Post)
Is it possible that the hotel/motel room is actually for Christopher? If he's no longer living with Lorelai and is unsure of what his next move will be, maybe he's staying in some fancy hotel for the time being. I would expect that there will be some phone calls between Lorelai and Christopher while they are sorting out their divorce, so perhaps Christopher's scenes will be from the hotel. Maybe he went back to France or something.

Just some thoughts.
I wondered if it might be for Luke when he goes to visit April in New Mexico.

Icon by tv_lindy
Old 02-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ashley (View Post)
Morning!

Amen sister! Over the course of this season, I've somehow developed a physical disgust for him...even though I never thought he was a terribly ugly guy before. Something about his face.

Wanda, I too think the motel might be for Christopher. But that would knock out another signed episode. Hmm I don't know, but if it is for Christopher, I hope he's in the episode to build his relationship with Rory, not to screw anything up with Lorelai.
The guy will do as much harm to Lorelai as a castrated dog to a female dog in heat There won't be anything left once this experiment is over. He can only embarrass himself even more from now on.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredidtheanvilsgo? (View Post)
And no.. I didn't find your title offensive at all.
Thanks. Actually I thought it was funny and I could picture Chris jumping into the van and Mitchum coming out of it.

Cheryl: I don't think we'll ever see that, but thanks for the picture.

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance, because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I actually don't see Chris moving with GiGi into a motel room - a kid needs more than that. If anything, maybe he will stay with his mother while looking for a new place. I mean, really, the guys drowning in money, he could find something in a few days if not a few hours.

I think too that it could be NM because VM signed for 9 episodes and if they use her for all of them, that means there are four left....so, maybe it will be about a visit to NM.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
The guy will do as much harm to Lorelai as a castrated dog to a female dog in heat There won't be anything left once this experiment is over. He can only embarrass himself even more from now on.
Let him come again and get rejected. I would enjoy that. Or as capp said let him take the family photo at Rory's graduation!

KB
Old 02-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't see Christopher staying in a motel at all since they're the low end of the hotel food chain, and he's got the money to pay for an upscale hotel suite. Unless he hits skid row and blows the stash once his marriage is over, but I'm not interested in seeing that. No thanks.

I'll stick with Luke visiting April in New Mexico...lol.

Icon by tv_lindy
Old 02-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

IsnĀ“t Dopey already gone by 7.17 ??
Old 02-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Heh.. I'm sticking with L/L getting together! Just because I still can. They are hiding the fact that they are back together because they want to talk and not have any pressure. But they can't stay away from each other so they have to get a motel room outside SH so no one sees them. And really.. motel room = getting primordial..
Old 02-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Absolute Fan

nice avi wheredidtheanvilsgo?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredidtheanvilsgo? (View Post)
Heh.. I'm sticking with L/L getting together! Just because I still can. They are hiding the fact that they are back together because they want to talk and not have any pressure. But they can't stay away from each other so they have to get a motel room outside SH so no one sees them. And really.. motel room = getting primordial..
Oh i like that spec.

Could they be building a room for the DFI? Luke goes there to escape TJ.

ETA cappi like your avi
In which episode is Lane's baby shower?

KB

Last edited by vaso; 02-02-2007 at 04:16 PM
Old 02-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

A little love nest for them I wouldn't mind

Quote:
ETA capp you just posted there to show your avi
Can you already see it

The baby shower should either be in 15 or 16. Lane is having elephant twins I tell ya

ETA

Oh just look at that and that How relaxed both are. Compare that to the LC scene on the porch after their date this season and then someone should com again and tell me SL don't like each other or Lauren prefers D over S

Last edited by Cappuccino; 02-02-2007 at 10:35 AM
Old 02-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the thread, Mots.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Closed Thread   Post New Thread