Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the podcast recap! They are rediculous if they thought it was the worst episode of the season!! I loved it!! Even though the plot, if you really think about it, does actually seem a bit contrived, it's totally in sync with Chris' character... thinking the letter was a love letter is not beyond his selfish NNS self, IMO. MA should know that... but whatever. I didn't think there would really be anything new. I feel like the next couple of weeks are going to be pretty dry when it comes to spoilers, since we know so much already. I highly doubt we will get any LL spoilers, especially if their reconcilliation is after the spring haitus. Maybe that is just me...

On a happier note... just watched TATT I love it when Lorelai asks Luke if he likes her hair like this and he says so sweetly "Yes, but get your crap outa here." haha... oh yeah, and Luke in sweats... yum
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 02-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Can the podcast crew stick to their meds??? They are up and down like yo-yos when it comes to GG. I don't think any of them are GG fans .... MA used to be but he has just been a sulky fangirl all season taking any opportunity to jump on the show and critizise ... I loved this week's episode and for more than just the fact that it highlighted what a pathetic emotional bully Chris is. God bless Sookie and Paris....nice to see you back.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand the whole thing about the ep feeling forces and was just 44 minutes leading up to Chris walking out and Richard at the end, but yes they were a little hard on it, it may not have been the best over all [ducks for cover] but it was not the worst of the season by far!
Old 02-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)
k, MA thinks it was the worst ep of the season, and someone wrote in about Christopher should have known he was the second choice because he slept with her the same night she broke up with LUke and they all agreed that it seemed contrived. They also think that Christopher getting pissed about the letter was stupid because it wasn't a love letter and then him getting mad about drinking Luke's coffee also seemed like a really stupid setup just to have LC fight about something.

Sorry for sounding harsh..but when has ever Dopey been portraided like a brilliant and smart person??

Maybe I've missed that.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Extreme Fan

MA is nuts-o once again -- 7.12 was one of the best IF not the best of the season. Sure the fight was a little contrived but goodness who cares after everything that's happened this season. If an elopement in PARIS seven episodes into the season isn't contrived then I don't know what is.

IMO, Go Bulldogs! was the absolute worst episode of GG ever.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ashley (View Post)
IMO, Go Bulldogs! was the absolute worst episode of GG ever.
Which is scary because it's the collaboration of the two best writers GG has this season, DR and RRK, I don't know what happened there, but I fear the day we get another ep co-written by the two of them.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Addicted Fan

So my walk home from work made me decide to hit a matinee tomorrow for BiSS. You know, when it's the warmest, at 10 degrees. lol.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the pod cast info.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

7.03 was sooooooooooooooooo bad and just The same goes for the Great Stink.

7.11 was so far the best episodes in my eyes. 7.12 is worth more than one look definitely.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
Which is scary because it's the collaboration of the two best writers GG has this season, DR and RRK, I don't know what happened there, but I fear the day we get another ep co-written by the two of them.
Yikes. It is the ONLY episode of season 7 that I have not rewatched whatsoever. I even rewatched the first half of FT.

What made GB so bad? Oh yeah...nerd alert, nerd alert
Old 02-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Extreme Fan

As much as I hate to admit it, I agree with Ausiello's comments about the whole Chris factor being forced. The dialogue was slightly slower than 711, but I didn't mind it as much. Rosenthal is no Amy but I am willing to give this contrivance a chance - especially after viewing the last two episodes.
"It does seem a shame that some of the most wonderful things this nation was built on – free speech, a questioning of authority, and non conformity have somehow been twisted into being labeled ‘Un-American’." - John Oliver
Old 02-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Well...I thought Chris' coffee comment was absolutely absurd...but the MT ripped me apart for that one lol I still think it was such a strange thing to say.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well...I thought Chris' coffee comment was absolutely absurd...but the MT ripped me apart for that one lol I still think it was such a strange thing to say.
Well, anything regarding Chris is just that ... absurd. However, let's keep that on this thread.

icon illustration by Robert Neubecker
Old 02-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

MA is such a tool.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree with the coffee this but it was a natural reaction to lash out.

Most of Chris' actions we small and petty but that's what happens to most people in the same situation.

I wouldn't put it past them to have Chris confront Luke again but since we have MF I guess that is not needed, I still wonder if that will come up again, if it does the sooner the better.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread