Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 08:28 PM
GG
Extreme Fan

So...DS got 3 more episodes after the 13? Was that the deal?

So we know he's in 7.14 (at the end, it seems like) and moving out in 7.15, so it would leave one ep for the end - probably (HOPEFULLY) for Rory's graduation.

...I wish they would have ended L/C earlier and used more eps to build Rory's relationship with Christopher instead. Oh well. That's in the past now. I feel like we'll probably get Chris in Rory's graduation episode saying something about how he wants to always be able to be there for her, no matter what happened with Lorelai, she's his daughter and he wants to be there if she ever needs him (even though he recognizes that he hasn't been in the past).

I think it would have been better if that development was shown...but I think if that's the way it was played out, it would be sweet. And good for Rory.

Um...LL are pretty and ChrisismovingoutandBabetteisgoingtotelleveryoneYAY!

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _claudia_ (View Post)
elle26, is it possible to fall in love with a post? Because I think I just did.
Yep it's possible because i jsut did
Elle to quote Lorelai, "Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I would like to be. And I could fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings."

Im soo happy he's by bye after 7.14.
Now i just need news telling me AB signed!!!!
Old 01-29-2007, 08:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ggObsessed
When you think about it, other than the sheets, how much did she really deLuke her bedroom. Luke was sleeping with them all along. No wonder Christopher kept turning his back on her in bed.
Ewwwwwwwww!
Bad mental picture!
Ewwwwwwwww!

It's bad enough that Lorelai was sleeping in the same bed than Christopher... I really didn't need to think about Luke resting his head on Christopher extra-hairy chest....

Ewwwwwwwww!

____

I guess there was no point in trying to deLuke her bedroom... she had remodeled the whole room!
And her bathroom... Mmmmm maybe she's been having naughty luke-thoughts in the shower...
Old 01-29-2007, 08:34 PM
GG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ggObsessed (View Post)
You know what I could never understand? She tried to deLuke the house but yet she kept all of the bedroom furniture that they bought together. Luke slept in the bed, used the bathroom, etc. Getting rid of the sheets only didn't really cut it for me. What about the mattress?

When you think about it, other than the sheets, how much did she really deLuke her bedroom. Luke was sleeping with them all along. No wonder Christopher kept turning his back on her in bed.
Yeah I hear you. I guess after a point it didn't matter what she did, she could never get rid of Luke completely.

As they say, "Once he's in your life..."

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
It's a stroller for her dolls, I think, you can see it in this picture
Looking at that picture, it doesn't look like Christopher has a lot of stuff to pack. What does he need a moving truck for? Didn't he only move in with clothes? Oh right, for all those man-date clothes that he had to buy to fit into Stars Hollow.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Looking at that picture, it doesn't look like Christopher has a lot of stuff to pack. What does he need a moving truck for? Didn't he only move in with clothes? Oh right, for all those man-date clothes that he had to buy to fit into Stars Hollow.
For his big ego Oh wait no that shrunk to the size of a pea

Who knows what she says he can take with him. The bed Honestly he can have it. The Plasma. Maybe they changed Rory's room and he's taking that with him as well.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:40 PM
New Fan

His man-date clothes and some Lorelai's conditioner bottles...
no wonder why he forgets Gigi's stuff
Old 01-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You know what I could never understand? She tried to deLuke the house but yet she kept all of the bedroom furniture that they bought together. Luke slept in the bed, used the bathroom, etc. Getting rid of the sheets only didn't really cut it for me. What about the mattress?

At the least the need a new mattress when Luke comes back if not the whole bedroom set!

Me doing the dance
Old 01-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Absolute Fan

If we get an 8th season LL should definatly move out of the CS. Chris ruined it..the bed..the couch..everything needs to go.

So we know he will be in 3 more epi's after 7.13. So that means 7.14, 7.15, and Rory's grad right?

Thats leaves us with only 6 Dopey free epi's....we better get that S8!!!
Old 01-29-2007, 08:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Sorry for the late arrival...keeping up with the threads today has been tough. Plus, I had to watch Heroes just now.

And because I scanned and saw the news...

Nah, nah, nah, nah,
Nah, nah, nah, nah,
Hey, hey, hey
GOODBYE!!!!!!!!

and to Lorelai:

I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!

You go girl! Who's brought out the champagne? Or are we saving it for 7.15??
Old 01-29-2007, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

We're flying through these things. Keep posting. I'll get the new thread.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG (View Post)
So...DS got 3 more episodes after the 13? Was that the deal?

So we know he's in 7.14 (at the end, it seems like) and moving out in 7.15, so it would leave one ep for the end - probably (HOPEFULLY) for Rory's graduation.

...I wish they would have ended L/C earlier and used more eps to build Rory's relationship with Christopher instead. Oh well. That's in the past now. I feel like we'll probably get Chris in Rory's graduation episode saying something about how he wants to always be able to be there for her, no matter what happened with Lorelai, she's his daughter and he wants to be there if she ever needs him (even though he recognizes that he hasn't been in the past).

I think it would have been better if that development was shown...but I think if that's the way it was played out, it would be sweet. And good for Rory.

Um...LL are pretty and ChrisismovingoutandBabetteisgoingtotelleveryoneYAY!
ITA there has been no growth with the Chris/Rory relationship at all this season and doesn't look like getting better, I better she doesn't even talk to him till May. Hey maybe she'll introduce her father figure and new step dad
Old 01-29-2007, 08:45 PM
New Fan

He'll be at Rory's graduation????

Big shocker!
Old 01-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiekate (View Post)
I was about to say the same thing.... a none to subtle "Chris moved out" conversation between Miss Patty and Babette in the diner.

Free coffee for everyone!!!
Remember Ms. Patty's welcome wagon? I wonder if there's a "so long" wagon? Maybe Ms. Patty spreads the word as she passes out remnants of Christopher's stuff that he forgot to take with him and that Lorelai packed away in her Chris-box and tossed out the door.

Can you tell that I am happy?
Old 01-29-2007, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was thinking that. What does he have to pack up besides his and GiGi's clothes?