Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
He forgot to take her with him
You joke but don't you think it wouldn't be surprising if the selfish prick did leave Gigi there as he takes off to lick his wounds??

That said, if Chris and "Lor" are still together in 7.16 I won't be watching it. This show has already pushed the boundaries of my patience too far!
Old 01-29-2007, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ashley (View Post)
It doesn't make sense, though? Why would her stuff still be there two whole episodes after the episode we assume is the divorce episode? GET HER OUT! GET HIM OUT!

I have officially crossed over into nuts and/or extreme bitterness.
Not to mention that ep. 16 is meant to be springtime in SH. So it's not like only a week or something has passed since ep. 14.

Hey, maybe they just haven't cleared out the CS yet on the set, but will by filming. Maybe Chris ended up leaving some things when he moved out that now Lorelai has to figure out how to get rid of. Maybe Chris comes by in ep. 16 to get the last of his stuff. I dunno, i'm just grasping for something that could make this semi-positive.

And why is the flat screen up what should be at least two eps after CL end?!? If she could get rid of every Luke thing in her house in less than one ep, why is all this Chris stuff still there? I give up.... CL are never ending...
Old 01-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
It doesn't make sense, though? Why would her stuff still be there two whole episodes after the episode we assume is the divorce episode? GET HER OUT! GET HIM OUT!

I have officially crossed over into nuts and/or extreme bitterness.
Maybe he just doesn't want to give up and she can't remove him from the house She has to stay at the Dragonfly and call Kirk to kick him out of the CS

Quote:
You joke but don't you think it wouldn't be surprising if the selfish prick did leave Gigi there as he takes off to lick his wounds??
Not surprising at all since I already talked with a friend about it some time ago It would just be too funny if I was right This has dopey written all over
Old 01-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
I give up.... CL are never ending...
That's how I feel. Actually, it's not so much that as it is that they aren't ending QUICK enough. Our LL time is getting shorter and shorter and it's killing me. With Gigi's stuff still at the CS in episode 16, the earliest I can hope for a LL reunion is 7.19 or 7.20. And that, my friends, is beyond depressing.

Excuse me while I feel sorry for my JJ self.

ETA: Capp how are you staying so optimistic??????
Old 01-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
He forgot to take her with him
Or she wanted to stay and not be with Dopey Dad any more, SPEC Lorelai adopts Gigi!
Old 01-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Extreme Fan

NO!! No no no no no!! We were all getting back to being somewhat optimistic!! The people on the MT just HAVE to be messing with our minds... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make CL END!!! They have to end!! No... what if they REALLY DO TRY AGAIN when Chris comes back to "discuss" things in ep 14?!?! Agh... and my night just keeps getting worse... I'm not even sure I want to see tomorrow's ep for fear of being disappointed YET AGAIN...

Wow, sorry, I've completely jumped head-first onto the bitterness train tonight. Somebody please tell me something good!! LL are pretty just won't work for me this time...

:End rant:
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 01-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
That's how I feel. Actually, it's not so much that as it is that they aren't ending QUICK enough. Our LL time is getting shorter and shorter and it's killing me. With Gigi's stuff still at the CS in episode 16, the earliest I can hope for a LL reunion is 7.19 or 7.20. And that, my friends, is beyond depressing.

ETA: Capp how are you staying so optimistic??????
Because dude is going to be history - one way or the other. Fiji is calling and I really wouldn't be surprised if he forgot his daughter It would just be too funny Lorelai tells him to pack his things and when she comes home Gigi is still sitting in the living room Daddy forgot to take me with him
Old 01-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I mean, can we even start hoping for an LL/Diner scene until after ep. 16 now? I don't know, I'm just getting so incredibly sick of all this inconclusive stuff here. We think one thing based off of a spoiler, then different news comes along that knocks all our specs away. I just want to know WHEN CL end for sure, and when the frak Lorelai gets her butt into that diner and we get our LL scenes again.

But if CL aren't done by the time ep. 15 rolls around, I will be so close to just ending my love for and time with GG, LL, and this whole damn thing.
Extreme Fan

I have nothing for you just. I'm depressed.

Quote:
But if CL aren't done by the time ep. 15 rolls around, I will be so close to just ending my love for and time with GG, LL, and this whole damn thing.
Don't say that Katie. We have to stick by LL no matter what. If they get together in 7.22 I will personally kill DR, BUT I won't lose my love for LL. Because they are soul mates, and they are written in the stars.
Dedicated Fan

All aboard the bitter train.

toot toot
Old 01-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Or she wanted to stay and not be with Dopey Dad any more, SPEC Lorelai adopts Gigi!
Now, that would be great. Poor kid should have at least one responsible parent.

Or maybe Gigi's thing are there because Gigi is staying with Lorelai until her father can find a new home for them. He won't take the poor thing out of her room while he staying at an hotel. I hope not because that's the best spec I could come up with that would not break my JJ's heart.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Rory would freak if Lorelai even thought about adopting Gigi, remember when Gigi stole her antlers Rory almost jumped on the kid I could see it now.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh guys calm down. We already knew DS got more episodes. He himself said they were talking about 3 more episodes. One is for the graduation at the end of the season so 2 more have to come after ep13. Just because Gigi's stuff is still in there doesn't mean HE is still around. If they really shoot ep16 already they just started with it so it means she can de-dopey the place in the episode.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I mean, can we even start hoping for an LL/Diner scene until after ep. 16 now? I don't know, I'm just getting so incredibly sick of all this inconclusive stuff here. We think one thing based off of a spoiler, then different news comes along that knocks all our specs away. I just want to know WHEN CL end for sure, and when the frak Lorelai gets her butt into that diner and we get our LL scenes again.

Quote:
All aboard the bitter train.

toot toot
haha Marie... I'm right with ya, but at least you made me smile
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 01-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm trying really hard not to freak out right now. I thought I was done freaking out about this show. I thought that I had gotten to the point where I just accepted whatever happened. What happened to me?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread