Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Ohh I loved that Zaith scene today. Very hot!! Is it possible that Zander gets more delicious the more evil he gets. Although I loved the scene with Maxie today. It was sweet and shows that he does care about the baby. Plus there was a mention of Maxie's Daddy, Frisco, my beloved!!!

Overall the show today was pretty good, although I did FF all the wacko Carly parts.
Lifer #1
Old 01-10-2004, 12:00 AM
MST Manager

I saw on the internet that Brian and Courtney as a couple are called "Cobra".

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I just find that hilarious.
Old 01-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

While I'm not watching, this rant came from the Sonny/Carly boards and it isn't just about Sonny/Carly, this poster speaks about the entire show and I think it's one of the most beautifully written rants I've ever read.

And I also agree in ALL her points.
http://www.sonnycarly.net/camilla.html

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wildhobbit ~ Word on Evil!Zander. I've always been pretty indifferent to him but I gotta admit, Zander as a badass is pretty darn entertaining. & I can't lie I do like the suits lol

Quote:
Originally posted by NikNak:
<STRONG>I saw on the internet that Brian and Courtney as a couple are called "Cobra".

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I just find that hilarious.</STRONG>
LMAO! Does this mean that they'll slither their boring asses off my screen soon?
Old 01-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>New Spoiler:

So why did Ric and Nik act all like they did in private yesterday if they are in on it together. Unless they have not actually teamed together on this yet.

Overall I just hate how everyone is basically out to screw with Zander. I really will be glad when he is off just because I do not have to see him getting a raw deal all the time. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Thinking the same thing but they will think of something to get over on us and say that everything was talked about off screen or something like that.
I too, hate how everyone is trying to screw Zander, all I can hope is that he gets his some kind of way. I really do not like Ric.

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Old 01-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Jazz:: thanks so much for the link [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 01-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Well, I cannot turn off GH yet, as long as Chad is still on. I mean he only has a month left, then I will not see him again until who knows when on something. So I will tune into GH even though I hate what they are doing to his character. But after he is gone I think my allegance to GH will be over. Even my mom said the same thing today to me. The show just really sucks lately.

[ 01-10-2004: Message edited WildHobbit ]
Lifer #1
Old 01-10-2004, 09:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

when is Chad's last airdate? do we know it?
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 01-10-2004, 09:51 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by tragedy:
<STRONG>Does this mean that they'll slither their boring asses off my screen soon?</STRONG>
LMFAO! We can only dream.

Well, although this show sucks right now, and I will be even more disappointed with Chad leaving, I will not stop watching. I never do. I am glutton for punishment. Sigh.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Same for me NikNak....in the almost 20 years I have been watching GH, I only stopped watching once and that was back in the late 80's...I missed it for about a month before I came back to GH. All I remember about that is some storyline with Felicia and Sean Donnelly teaming up together or something.

Speaking of Sean - I saw him in a commercial 2 days back!! Forget what for, but he was on an elevator.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Well, although this show sucks right now, and I will be even more disappointed with Chad leaving, I will not stop watching. I never do. I am glutton for punishment. Sigh.</STRONG>
i know what you mean... i've been watching for 11 years now, so... [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

btw, all those smilies represent me fighting with myself...

[ 01-10-2004: Message edited ¤}{îÖ¤ ]
|| Manny/Craig
Old 01-11-2004, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

No date yet on when his last airdate is. Sometime in Feb. though.

I will still watch GH too, but if I happen to miss an ep or do not have time to watch it when I get home from work...I will not panic or worry that I missed anything really good, once Chad is gone. I would die if I missed an ep that he was on right now. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] But I do have SoapNet so I always have a chance to catch up if I really wanted to.
Lifer #1
Old 01-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Speaking of Sean - I saw him in a commercial 2 days back!! Forget what for, but he was on an elevator.
Just saw that today, it's a Sprint commercial, I think! I couldn't believe how old he looked but he was always one of my favorites!
Old 01-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Well, although this show sucks right now, and I will be even more disappointed with Chad leaving, I will not stop watching. I never do. I am glutton for punishment. Sigh.</STRONG>
Sadly, same goes for me. I can't seem to help it.
Old 01-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

have i told you all lately how much I hate alcazar and how much I miss sonny/carly? It's all very unsettling! Plus I used to be an emily/nicholas fan, but lately they make me nauseous!!!

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread