Passionate Fan

New spoilers from GHH:

We Want Our Mommy!

Little Mikey, determined to see his Mommy, sneaks off
with his baby brother to visit her. This is what leads to

Sonny filing for the restraining order.

Comments:

Darn that Sonny. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I vote for either of those MPZ thread title suggestions.

Old 01-29-2004, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Sonny is a Bastard!!! Just had to get that out.

I got more spoilers too. Some of these conflict with what we have already read.
SOD

Phenomenal February

Korte talking.
Whole town gathers in the hotel for the auction. the last two people you'd ever expect share a kiss in the burning hotel.

S/C/Alcazar: Sonny and Lorenzo are literally going to have each other's lives in their hands. S/C are going to be very close to death and Sonny will make a confession of his feelings. But S/C don't reconcile. They get pulled even further apart and they'er going into the mother of all custody battles. But the love isn't gone.

J/C: Courtney will risk her life to try and save Jason and will do something that will change her life forever. They will have a romantic reunion but two things will happen that are going to leave them more seperated than ever.

E/N: Emily will be critically injured and Nikolas is going to go to great lengths to save her. They are going to face another huge challenge.

R/E/Z: Ric is actually very heroic during the fire. Zander dies and there's a big question about who killed him.

Jax/Sam: are trapped together and she hides from Sonny. Sonny and Sam's romance will continue.

Alexis: Tells her secret to Carly and will represent Carly in custody battle.

Teens: D/G/Sage/"Tom" get trapped together and Georgie will tell Dillon that she's always loved him.

Q's: Edward will have a massive coronary (but will live). You'll see a good, old-fashioned Q free for all.

L/Skye: Will have an excellent adventure. They'll save each other.

Felicia: Comes back because Mac is hurt.

SOW - MISS

Emily and Nik Back in time

If GH fans didn't already have their fill of Emily and Nikolas --the supercouple in the making is now forced down viewers' throats almost daily--the tale of Constance and Blackthorn probably made them seasick.

NL and TC haven't been able to rise above the sappy material.

No one has addressed why adopted Emily is a spitting image of a Q ancestor.

Zander is the real victim getting the shaft. It's bad enough he's being trashed in real time, but the writers dragged him into this costume drama as well. Granted, CB sounds surprisingly sexy as a Spaniard (even if he looks strange with a mustache), but his character is a completely despicable guy who physiclaly attacked his "love."

SOW - GH Goes Down in Flames

Individual Pics of Cameron, Zander, Alexis, Scott, Lucky, and Mac.
Korte: People are going to die and an enormous secret is going to be revealed. Lots of people are going tot realize how they feel about each other. Crystillization of relationships, push them to the breaking point, and see where they fall out.

S/C, J/Court,Luke/Skye, JAx/Sam, D/G, and N/E will be deeply affected. (struggling to save each other and get out of the fire). You're gonna see how much Alcazar loves Carly and how G/D really feel about each other.

Korte won't confirm who's gonna die although spec is that it's Cam and Zander. Scotty is not expected to be killed. Cam does something heroic that is connected with Zander but also directly affects Luke and Lucky.

Mac is gonnag get hurt which affects Maxie and Georgie and brings back KW's Felicia.

Alexis's story is gonna turn in an interesting way with the reveal of her sectet.

Courtney will be the most changed character.

Carly will emerge stronger than before.

Q's are devestated because they feel responsible. They will experience a renaissance.

2 page ad on the Fire

General Hospital
It's on fire.

Enemies unite to save the woman they love.

Forbidden passion erupts.

A shocking secret is revealed.

Pics in this order from l to r.

Skye, Luke, Jax, Sam, Court, Jason, Lorenzo, Carly, Sonny, Alexis, Dillon, Georgie, Zander, Emily, Nikolas

Background is the hotel in flames.

Boo hiss at Ric being a hero. They know people are still majorly ticked off at him so they are doing their best to make him look good. And it has me curious about what Cam does that affects Lucky and Luke.

MPZ...today [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Nik [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img] Em [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 01-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

*shakes head*

This is just awful, period.

I actually tuned in today to see Chad and he gave an awesome performance. On the docks with Emily, my heart totally broke for him. Why oh why does he have to die :tear:. Damn. I haven't been paying much attention lately, so could anyone help me out with a few ?'s.

Anyway, do we have any inclination as to how it starts? And, what day does this all begin, Friday of this week?
Old 01-29-2004, 05:15 PM
Extreme Fan

General Hostpital S&S: Phlem in a fire? Now that's a party.

or General Hospital S&S:MPZ is finally free of Pruza!!

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 01-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

From SNS::

Next week

Skye takes a drink.

Maxie tells Lucky a fib.

Luke tricks Helena into bringing the treasure to him.

Brian tells Courtney he knows who shot him.

When Edward suggests a new heir, Tracey flips.
Georgie’s plan back fires.

Week After

After learning a shocking secret from Alexis, Carly winds up in close quarters with Jason.

Courtney rescues Sonny and saves him from near death. Will his near death give him a change of heart and want to reunite with Carly?

Although Nik and Em beat Luke at getting their hands on the treasure first, Luke turns things upside down. And the game might not be over yet.

Casting News

A GH spokesperson confirms that Kin Shriner will returns for a series of final appearances to bring some sort of closer for his character ‘Scott’. His last eppys start this week and then he exits for good. (SID)

Seanna McBryde won the GH Fan February Sweepstakes and will appear in a non-speaking role on Feb.4th, she portrays a nurse. (SOD)

The aftermath of the fire

A hooded killer flees the scene with the treasure; will they get away or discover crime doesn’t pay? (my guess is it’s Scott.)

Sonny and Carly debate whether to be together again or not. But there is a big secret between them, and Carly’s not the one with secret. Will Carly be able to forgive a transgression and prove to be as generous husband has been in the past?

Sparks are flying between Luke and Skye, will the give in or continue to let past heartaches keep them considering a future together.

Edward is looking at making changes in his life which will impact the rest of the family. Everyone wants to know if he really did change his well, and who is the new heir to the Q estate?

Em contemplates her role in the disaster that altered many live. She may want to prepare herself, because the biggest shock could still be around the corner.

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited ¤}{îÖ¤ ]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 01-29-2004, 06:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 01-29-2004, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Xio, I already posted most of those spoilers in my post above.
Lifer #1
Old 01-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eye of Botox:
<STRONG>General Hostpital S&S: Phlem in a fire? Now that's a party.</STRONG>
i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that one!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

we need to start a new thread soon...
Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>Xio, I already posted most of those spoilers in my post above.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah, i just noticed. i'm gonna go edit. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

|| Manny/Craig
Old 01-29-2004, 06:40 PM
New Fan

No one has addressed why adopted Emily is a spitting image of a Q ancestor.

Who?!?!
Old 01-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi people! I'm italian and I'm new of this board . I want to know something, maybe it's a stupid question: will Brenda come back???I just love Brenda and Sonny...

Literati,Immortal lovers,djer,LoVe,Fab,JJ,Shimmer,Breakfast,Spooners,Betty&Armando,Lety&Fer,Nikita&Michael,Jordan&Woody
Old 01-29-2004, 08:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

New thread's a-calling. [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img]

I'm gonna go start it. BRB.

ETA:: NEW THREAD!

|| Manny/Craig
Old 01-29-2004, 08:40 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoeba:
<STRONG>No one has addressed why adopted Emily is a spitting image of a Q ancestor.

Who?!?!</STRONG>
Oh, we have. You probably just missed that enlightening discussion of how the writers think we're friggin' idiots. I think Mala mentioned it a while back.

Thanks for compiling the spoilers for the new thread, Xio. I'll close this one down once the new one has been started. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]