House Targaryen
Emilia Clarke as Queen Daenerys Targaryen ~ sailing towards Westeros
Iain Glen as Ser Jorah Mormont ~ Unknown, searching for a Greyscale cure
Nathalie Emmanuel as Missandei ~ sailing towards Westeros with Daenerys
Michiel Huisman as Daario Naharis ~ Meereen

House Stark
Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark ~ Winterfell
Kit Harington as Jon Snow ~ Winterfell
Maisie Williams as Arya Stark ~ The Twins (killing Frey's)
Isaac Hempstead Wright as Bran Stark ~ Just north of the Wall

The Wall
John Bradley-West as Samwell Tarly ~ The Citadel at Oldtown
Hannah Murray as Gilly ~ The Citadel at Oldtown

Miscellaneous

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane ~ the Riverlands
Aidan Gillen as Lord Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish ~ Winterfell
Alfie Allen as Theon Greyjoy / "Reek" ~ sailing to Westeros with Daenerys
Liam Cunningham as Ser Davos Seaworth ~ Winterfell
Kristofer Hivju as Tormund Giantsbane ~ Winterfell
Gwendoline Christie as Brienne of Tarth ~ Travelling back to Winterfell from Riverrun
Carice van Houten as Melisandre ~ Travelling south from Winterfell

Guest Stars/Recurring Characters

In Dorne
Keisha Castle-Hughes as Obara Sand, the eldest of the "Sand Snakes", the bastard daughters of Oberyn Martell
Jessica Henwick as Nymeria Sand, the second-eldest Sand Snake
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers as Tyene Sand, the third-eldest Sand Snake
Indira Varma as Ellaria Sand
Diana Rigg as Lady Olenna Tyrell "The Queen of Thorns"

In King's Landing
Hannah Waddingham as Septa Unella, one of the "Most Devout", the ruling council of the Faith of the Seven
Anton Lesser as Qyburn
Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson as Ser Gregor Clegane

In the North, including the Wall and beyond
Rupert Vansittart as Lord Yohn Royce
Tim McInnerny as Robett Glover
Sean Blowers as Wyman Manderly
Bella Ramsey as Lyanna Mormont
Tom Varey as Cley Cerwyn
Ben Crompton as Eddison Tollett
Ellie Kendrick as Meera Reed
Vladimir "Furdo" Furdik as the Night King

The Riverlands
Tobias Menzies as Edmure Tully
Daniel Portman as Podrick Payne

The Vale
Lino Facioli as Lord Robin Arryn

Crossing the Narrow Sea
Jacob Anderson as Grey Worm
Gemma Whelan as Yara Greyjoy

On the Iron Islands
Pilou Asbaek as Euron Greyjoy
Michael Feast as Aeron Greyjoy

Cast List Wikipedia

Season 7 Episode Synopsis and Titles

Episode #61: “Dragonstone”
Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Jon (Kit Harington) organizes the defense of the North. Cersei (Lena Headey) tries to even the odds. Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) comes home.

Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Jeremy Podeswa.

Episode #62: “Stormborn”
Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)

Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) receives an unexpected visitor. Jon (Kit Harington) faces a revolt. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) plans the conquest of Westeros.

Written for television by Bryan Cogman; directed by Mark Mylod.

Episode #63: “The Queen’s Justice”
Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 30 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)

Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) holds court. Cersei (Lena Headey) returns a gift. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) learns from his mistakes.

Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.
Source

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 08-16-2017 at 04:47 PM
Old 08-16-2017, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Ooops, didn't realize how long the other one was getting. TFTNT.

I actually thought the fight between Sansa and Arya was believable until Arya went straight sociopath, lol. That letter admittedly makes Sansa look bad, worse than her real actions were, and it's human that Sansa would respond defensively (because I think part of her probably still blames herself for her unintentional role in Ned's death). But then Arya just had to go all "I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR FACE" and everything got super weird.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:52 PM
Absolute Fan

I saw some people saying that it's a part of their plan against LF but uhh.. I don't see how *that* scene is showing us anything except how far gone Arya is. I couldn't believe what I was hearing/seeing from her. It was absolutely weird and way too over the top.

On another note, what are the odds that Bran will warg into Viserion to stop the NK?? I've seen fans speculating that he would warg into a dragon but I didn't see the point of it...until now.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

On the whole, I always have been much more attached to Arya than Sansa. Arya and Jon are probably my favorite book characters. But that nonsense was straight up bananas, lol. I know Arya was closer to Ned than maybe any living person, including Catelyn. I know she's never dealt with her grief. She can BE irrationally mad at Sansa for what happened. But there's a long way between pissed off and "I'm going to kill you and steal your face."

That's definitely possible- maybe it's really Bran who is the third head of the dragon.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

As much as I love Jon, I think I would hate it if he ended up ruler of the 7 kingdoms. In the same scene as there was hints towards Jon not being being a bastard (the scene with Jon/Davos/Missandei).. Missandei says that they follow Dany because of her, not because she's daughter of a man they never knew. And there's other instances of course.
But it would just kind of annoy me if a man became king, who doesn't want it (I don't really agree that those who don't want it are better at ruling, because this show started with Robert who was probably not the best ruler) because it's his birthright.

JMO.

I do think there's a good chance he'll die in the end, but I hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
What's the one thing that would cause Dany to join the fight without any expectation of receiving anyhing in return?
Seeing the white walkers, lol.
She told Jon that she didn't wish she hadn't gone, because you had to see to know, and now she knows. That's when she pledges to fight against them.

I think she would have done this even if she hadn't lost Viserion.

I'm still convinced that Daenerys is getting pregnant, but to each their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
Because they already said that the end of the series will be bittersweet, that is, I believe that one of the two will die to end the war against the WW.
I think one or even both dying is highly possible, but I don't think that it's necessary in order for the end of the series to be bittersweet.
We still need as much sweet as bitterness.

Plus I was reading a GRRM quote where he also said something about happiness alongside bittersweet.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't think you have to want to become king to become king, and indeed it's one of Jon's better qualities that he DOESN'T want it, that he's always willing to give it up if he believes that's the best option for everyone around him. But still, this is truly GRRM's biggest plot. It's why he gave the show to D&D. And apparently Bran's last bit of dialogue for the season is that Jon is the "legitimate heir to the Seven Kingdoms". It's leading somewhere other than Jon dies in battle before anything happens regarding the Iron Throne, lol.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

No, you don't have to want it. Maybe that's what was meant by the line to him in this latest ep - that they wouldn't find much joy in their time here.

Still, depending on how it plays out, I'm not sure I'll like it.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I did think it was interesting that Tormund basically told Jon to shut up and kneel. Mance Raydar was determined that no wildling would accept his actions, and Tormund is straight up saying Mance made the wrong choice and a lot of his people died because of it.

Also, Friki mentioned in the leaks that Dany brings up to Tyrion that she told Jon she can't have children and he didn't seem to care, so I agree with you on that plot. These are some heavy anvils, lol.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Edit: DP.
Old 08-16-2017, 07:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I rolled my eyes at what Tormund said to Jon because it has never been about Jon's pride. Jon has never been driven by his ego and in this case, he was obviously thinking about what was best for his people. That is, until this episode. Lol The more I think about how the Jon/Dany stuff played out, the more I hate it because everything leading up to it basically became irrelevant. Jon's characterization was pushed to the side to prop what is, imo, a doomed romance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
As much as I love Jon, I think I would hate it if he ended up ruler of the 7 kingdoms. In the same scene as there was hints towards Jon not being being a bastard (the scene with Jon/Davos/Missandei).. Missandei says that they follow Dany because of her, not because she's daughter of a man they never knew. And there's other instances of course.
But it would just kind of annoy me if a man became king, who doesn't want it (I don't really agree that those who don't want it are better at ruling, because this show started with Robert who was probably not the best ruler) because it's his birthright.
What Missandei says isn't really relevant to the people of Westeros and right now, it's safe to say the majority wouldn't want Dany as their ruler. I think the Dany/Tyrion scenes have been much more telling in how we should view Dany. The constant questioning of her being more of the same only makes it less likely that she will actually be queen.

I've thought about what it would mean for Jon to end up on the throne over Dany and I can see why some people would have a problem with that. But there is just way too much irony and foreshadowing in Jon being King for it not to happen. Even if the show doesn't end with him as King, I don't think it's gonna be Dany on the throne. That is way too predictable and redundant, imo.

Quote:
Seeing the white walkers, lol.
She told Jon that she didn't wish she hadn't gone, because you had to see to know, and now she knows. That's when she pledges to fight against them.

I think she would have done this even if she hadn't lost Viserion.
Well we will never know because she did lose Viserion and it's clear that the writers knew that had to happen, if only to make her change of heart more compelling.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 08-16-2017 at 07:13 PM
Old 08-16-2017, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening
Old 08-16-2017, 08:28 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
What Missandei says isn't really relevant to the people of Westeros and right now, it's safe to say the majority wouldn't want Dany as their ruler.
IDK, but what I meant more was just this thought that the people choosing their leader trumped birthright. Like ultimately that mattered less.
So I don't want them to start pushing for Jon as king, because he's the 'rightful ruler'. I'd rather that they actually be chosen.
Which may happen, but then..
as I said I love Jon, and I love him being a secret Targ and heir and all that, but also it just becomes like... oh, there's conveniently a male heir that's going to 'win' and rule.

Anyway, I was just thinking about Cersei's prophecy:

Maggy: Aye. Queen you shall be... until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.

Margaery was queen for a time, but Cersei is queen again - and still has Jaime and a new baby on the way. So I'm thinking this is another woman - Daenerys?

So even if Jon is King in the end, maybe Daenerys is Queen for a time and Cersei's downfall?
Old 08-16-2017, 09:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
IDK, but what I meant more was just this thought that the people choosing their leader trumped birthright. Like ultimately that mattered less.
So I don't want them to start pushing for Jon as king, because he's the 'rightful ruler'. I'd rather that they actually be chosen.
Which may happen, but then..
as I said I love Jon, and I love him being a secret Targ and heir and all that, but also it just becomes like... oh, there's conveniently a male heir that's going to 'win' and rule.
Ahh, ok... Still, in both cases, Jon makes the most sense as King. He is the one character on the show right now who has the ability to unite those in Westeros who'd normally be unwilling to accept an outsider at this point. The fact that he'll turn out to be the rightful heir just adds legitimacy to the idea of him as King and also make his journey that much more compelling. Certainly, there is a reason the writers are stressing that he isn't a bastard after all, that he is Rhaegar's legitimate son. If it ultimately didn't matter, then so much about the story itself would be pointless.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Idk...I think Jon could qualify for "younger and more beautiful" . The prophecy didn't say anything about being smarter.