Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2016, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
A shorter season is hard to accept as a fan but I can respect their reasoning. Although, ironically, there were times when I thought the writers rushed some of the stories because they only had 10 episodes. So it'll be even more interesting to see how everything plays out in these last two seasons.
I feel the same. 10 episodes feel short to me already when I'm used to watching shows with over 20 episodes. And now 7 just doesn't feel like it will be satisfying [meaning I'd just be thirsty for more]. It's also no fun the hiatuses are so long!
Old 08-30-2016, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

I wasn't sure two shortened seasons would be enough either (especially with two more books left, though the show's passed the books now) but I thought the finale tied a lot of plots together that maybe it could work. A couple stray things here and there but it's basically come down to the north, KL, and Dany coming to KL.

I'm more disappointed in the longer wait for a shortened season.
Old 08-31-2016, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Game of Thrones casts Jim Broadbent in first season 7 role | EW.com
Old 09-01-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks for the casting news.

I've long liked the actor.

Old 09-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too. Still bummed the GoT season will be so short though.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Passionate Fan

This spoiler is a bit old, but I don't see it reported here, so...

* Daenerys will be visiting the Dragonpit in season 7, which is located in King's Landing. In the past, this was used to house the Targaryens dragons, but it was mostly destroyed.

Some of the speculations that have been made after this spoiler came out is that Cersei may be already dead at this point, or at least defeated, since she isn't going to just let Daenerys walk in. Another speculation was that if Cersei somehow managed to defeat Daenerys, is it possible that Daenerys is being held captive at the Dragonpit? My guess is that at this point, Cersei will be either dead, or at least defeated.

There is also some work being done on the set for the courtyard of Riverrun. The source, IrishThrones, hasn't been great for plot related spoilers, but has apparently been pretty reliable for location based spoilers, so these are supposed to be legit.

Game of Thrones spoiler report: Daenerys in season 7 | Watchers on the Wall | A Game of Thrones Community for Breaking News, Casting, and Commentary

~Katie~

Last edited by Red Dragon; 09-05-2016 at 12:14 PM
Old 09-05-2016, 02:37 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
This spoiler is a bit old, but I don't see it reported here, so...

* Daenerys will be visiting the Dragonpit in season 7, which is located in King's Landing. In the past, this was used to house the Targaryens dragons, but it was mostly destroyed.

Some of the speculations that have been made after this spoiler came out is that Cersei may be already dead at this point, or at least defeated, since she isn't going to just let Daenerys walk in. Another speculation was that if Cersei somehow managed to defeat Daenerys, is it possible that Daenerys is being held captive at the Dragonpit? My guess is that at this point, Cersei will be either dead, or at least defeated.

There is also some work being done on the set for the courtyard of Riverrun. The source, IrishThrones, hasn't been great for plot related spoilers, but has apparently been pretty reliable for location based spoilers, so these are supposed to be legit.

Game of Thrones spoiler report: Daenerys in season 7 | Watchers on the Wall | A Game of Thrones Community for Breaking News, Casting, and Commentary

Thanks.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love Dany news!
Old 09-07-2016, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't think Cersei is going to die until close to the end. And if there's any hope for Jamie to come out with even a shred of his humanity intact, he'll be the one to do it. But Cersei has like, no chance against Dany's army, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't take her long to take King's Landing.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)

Thanks.
Old 09-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Game of Thrones - Season 7 - Angela Lansbury Will Not Join the Cast *Updated* | Spoilers
Old 09-11-2016, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the new goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

MAJOR POTENTIAL SPOILERS for the whole season:

From a Reddit source - you determine whether it's foilers or spoilers (x)

Quote:
I think that he is legit,but i am not 100% sure. Here they are:
Jon meets Dany at E03.He is summoned by Dany,who wants him to bend the knee,but he refuses.Eventually,with the help of Tyrion,he swears fealty in exchange her help in the war against the WW.Gradually they grow to admire each other and they have sex at the end of episode 7.They will be together for most of the season.
Sansa realises she's being played by LF(he tries to set the two sisters against each other) by the end of the season with help from Bran.LF won't survive this.Arya will be the executioner.
Both Sansa and Arya will survive.
Arya has become a "killing machine". First thing she does this season is kill all the remaining Frey sons. After that she heads towards Winterfell and she encounters Nymeria. She arrives at WF at E04.
Dorne will be out of the way in the first couple of episodes.
The Wall will fall at the end of the season, while Jon and Dany have sex.
Jon won't find out his true parentage this season. Bran and Sam will piece it together though.
Dany is going to Dragonstone first. This will happen at the end of E01.
I didn't exactly get that, but it seems that the procedure of bringing the wall down will be a big part of the season.
Viserion will die at the Night's King hand and be reborn as his mount.
Jon's real name is Aegon. He doesn't want people to know that he was resurrected. So he stops Davos from telling Dany.
Gendry is at KL making weapons. Davos makes a joke about him "still rowing" when he sees him.
Olenna aknowledges that she was behind Joffrey's assassination.
Varys doesn't want the throne. He's genuinely acting out of a desire to have a king or queen rule that will look out for the interests of the people of Westeros rather than just their own
Beric Dondarrion will be killed by the WW
Benjen will make a cameo
The "Northern girl" will be Alys Karstark.
We'll get a flashback from Rhaegar and Lyanna's wedding.
Jorah won't have any scenes at Essos next season. He will be cured at Oldtown by Sam. He reunites with Dany by E05.
Bran will cross the Wall during E01.He will arrive at WF by E03.
The Lannisters take on the Martells and the Tyrells pretty easily during the first couple of episodes. Jaime turns out to be a great commander. It seems that Dany and co have an unsuccessful siege of KL.
Jon needs to provide proof that the Undead are real. So he goes beyond the Wall with the Hound,Beric,Thoros and Tormund to capture one. They succeed but Beric and Viserion die in the process. They bring the undead to KL(they have a temporary truce with the Lannisters) and they show him to Cersei at the Dragonpit. She loses her ****. She agrees to unite their armies against the WW.But at the last moment,she betrays them and doesn't send troops,so that the WW will thin out their forces. Jaime is mad and leaves her. He rides North to join the armies.
Cersei is pregnant.
Euron's fleet destroys Yara's, kills 2 of the Sand Snakes and captures Ellaria. Theon abandons Yara. The ironborn finally lose all respect for him. He has a small reunion scene with Jon. Jon tells him that he won't kill him because he saved Sansa.
Mel has only a few appearances through the season.
Dany burns a few rules who didn't bend the knee, including the Tarlys. Tyrion and Varys worry about her turning into a Mad Queen.
Tyrion and Jon have a few scenes together.
Meera heads back home after she delivers Bran at WF.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that. Some of it seems like it could happen, but a lot I'm not so sure about .

This had me laughing really hard for some reason:

Quote:
The Wall will fall at the end of the season, while Jon and Dany have sex.
Old 10-15-2016, 11:39 PM
Loyal Fan

that sounds so whacky it might be real xD