Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2016, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the casting scoops and pic links.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

Quote:
FREQUENCY
“Pilot” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DLV) (HDTV)

“SUPERNATURAL’S” JEREMY CARVER BRINGS US A THRILLING NEW DRAMA SERIES STARRING PEYTON LIST (“MAD MEN”), RILEY SMITH (“NASHVILLE”) AND MEKHI PHIFER (“ER”) — Detective Raimy Sullivan (Peyton List) has always wanted to prove that she is nothing like her father. In 1996, when Raimy was 8 years old, NYPD Officer Frank Sullivan (Riley Smith) left Raimy and her mother, Julie (Devin Kelley), behind when he went deep undercover, got corrupted, and got himself killed. Or so the story has always gone. Few people knew about the secret undercover sting operation Frank was really charged with, led by Stan Moreno (Anthony Ruivivar), who has now risen to Deputy Chief of Police. Frank’s former partner, Lieutenant Satch Reyna (Mekhi Phifer), is now Raimy’s mentor and friend, and he has urged her to let go of the hurt and anger she still feels about Frank’s disappearance and death, but the old pain still lingers. Raimy can barely bring herself to discuss Frank, even with her devoted boyfriend, Daniel (Daniel Bonjour), or her childhood friend, Gordo (Lenny Jacobson). Now, twenty years later, Raimy is stunned when a voice suddenly crackles through her father’s old, long-broken ham radio – it’s Frank, somehow transmitting over the airwaves and through the decades from 1996. They’re both shocked and confused, but Raimy shakes Frank to the core when she warns him that the secret sting he is undertaking will lead to his death. Armed with that knowledge, Frank survives the attempt on his life. But changing history has dramatically affected Raimy’s life in the present – and there have been tragic consequences. Separated by 20 years, father and daughter have reunited on a frequency only they can hear, but can they rewrite the story of their lives without risking everyone they love? Brad Anderson directed the episode written by Jeremy Carver (#101). Original airdate 10/5/2016.
Frequency - Episode 1.01 - Pilot - Promotional Photos + Press Release | Spoilers
Old 09-15-2016, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Tara!
Old 10-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Christine!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-05-2016, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

The pilot was really good.

Spoilers for episodes 2 and 3.

Quote:
Episode: 1×02 “The Butterfly Effect” Air Date: 10/12/2016 Loglines: When Raimy (Peyton List) and Frank (Riley Smith) speak over the ham-radio and she lets him know that her mom will be murdered unless Frank can figure out a way to warn her, she also delivers devastating news regarding Stan Moreno (Anthony Ruivivar). Meanwhile, in 2016, Raimy follows a lead in the Nightingale case, and in 1996, Frank and Satch (Mekhi Phifer) work together to follow the same lead. Read more at FREQUENCY 1×02 “The Butterfly Effect” Photos | ScreenSpy
Quote:
Episode Title: 1×03 “The Near-Far Problem” Loglines: RAIMY UNCOVERS EVIDENCE IN THE THOMAS GOFF CASE When Raimy (Peyton List) uncovers evidence in the Thomas Goff (guest star Michael Charles Roman “Grace and Frankie”) case, she relays this information to Frank (Riley Smith) over the ham radio, which prompts him to take matters into his own hands while ignoring a strong warning from Satch (Mekhi Phifer). Meanwhile, Gordo (Lenny Jacobson) talks Raimy into going out for a drink where she has an interesting encounter with Daniel (Daniel Bonjour), who still considers her a complete stranger and possible stalker. Lastly, Raimy struggles to adapt to life without Julie (Devin Kelley), and Frank tries to adapt to life with her. Read more at FREQUENCY 1×03 “The Near-Far Problem” Photos | ScreenSpy

-Hannah
Old 10-05-2016, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
The pilot was really good.

Spoilers for episodes 2 and 3.

Thanks for the summary.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leonard Roberts Joins ‘The Magicians’, Beth Lacke In ‘Frequency’ | Deadline
Quote:
Work It alumna Beth Lacke is set for a recurring role on the CW’s new drama series Frequency, a remagining of the 2000 New Line Cinema film. It centers on a female police detective, who in 2016 discovers she is able to speak via ham radio with her estranged father (also a detective) who died in 1996. They forge a new relationship while working together on an unsolved murder case, but unintended consequences of the “butterfly effect” wreak havoc in the present day. Lacke will play Meghan, a troubled woman whose dark past may provide answers in Raimy’s hunt for the serial killer who took her mother’s life. Lacke most recently appeared in a guest spot on Black-ish and will be seen later this year in comedic drama Hope Springs Eternal. She’s repped by Innovative Artists and Sanders.Armstrong.Caserta Management.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Is there any spolier updates?
Old 11-14-2016, 06:13 AM
Extreme Fan

I really can not understand why the ratings are so awful. I think it is the best show besides the 100 on the CW. Maybe it is because of the female lead? She was not liked very much on the tomorrow people either. Or it is because the only shows who seem to work on the CW are the ones with Superheros.

I hope the don't cancel it. I really like the actor who plays Frank.
Old 11-14-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah same.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
I really can not understand why the ratings are so awful.
Me neither.

Quote:
Maybe it is because of the female lead? She was not liked very much on the tomorrow people either.
I remember I loved the Trailer but wasnt sure about her. I had seen her in The Tomorrow People and didnt liked her there mch but wanted to give her and the Show a Chance and now im suprised in a good way.

Quote:
Or it is because the only shows who seem to work on the CW are the ones with Superheros.
Thats because they are the only ones they promote well.

Quote:
I hope the don't cancel it. I really like the actor who plays Frank.
The funny Thing is, I love him since New York Minute and that film was in 2004. Thats 12 Years ago. So im glad I like him here as well. I didnt liked Riley in Nashville.

*Icon by Mel
Old 11-14-2016, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribere (View Post)
Thats because they are the only ones they promote well.
I don't live in America, so I don't know about the promote but it sucks if they don't promote their other shows.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the casting news!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-15-2016, 12:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribere (View Post)
The funny Thing is, I love him since New York Minute and that film was in 2004. Thats 12 Years ago. So im glad I like him here as well. I didnt liked Riley in Nashville.
Yeah, i remember that Movie. I don't remember his role in Nashville. He was in a lot of silly movies so Frank is imo his best role so far. And he has a band, there are some vids on youtube when he played in cologne a few years ago. He seems to be a nice guy.

Damn, i really don't want the show cancelled. Glad it is on the CW because they renew almost everything so there is at least hope it gets a second season.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread