Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Question: Got any scoop for us on The Fosters? — Ashley
Ausiello: Well, Ashley, how about details on a new, accidental troublemaker coming in Season 3? His name is Tony and he’s a talented musician described as “good-looking in an ‘adorkable’ way,” and he tends to put way too much pressure on himself. We don’t know much else about him right now, but I’m thinking he could end up as a pal for Brandon or a love interest for Callie… or both.

‘The Leftovers’ Season 2 Set in Texas — Ask Ausiello | TVLine
Old 04-02-2015, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still don't like Brandon/callie.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

The fact that they described him as good-looking indicates he is going to be a love interest of sorts. Also since he is a musician, it is plausible that he is a student at the music school that Brandon most likely got in to.

I agree with Ausiello that he could be a love interest for Callie or a friend for Brandon. Not sure about both unless Callie meet him while visiting Brandon at the school. I guess it is possible he could visit the Fosters with Brandon during a weekend and meet her then.

I guess this could bring back the tension between Brandon and Callie. Brandon might still be with Lou (seemed like they got back together in the finale) but seeing Callie with his friend that sounds like he is similar to Brandon could make him jealous. Or maybe Callie likes the new guy but isn't doing anything about it because of Brandon - I'm sure she wouldn't want to come between Brandon and his new friend but if the friend was interested in Callie as well it could get awkward for Brandon. He wants to just see Callie as a sister and he has moved on with Lou but now is friend is interested in Callie and probably talks to Brandon about her and maybe asks for advice.. yeah, I'm calling that is what happens.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this show is probably back in june.
Old 05-11-2015, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Adams Foster family attempts to rebuild after a serious car accident, in the third season premiere of "The Fosters," airing Monday, June 8, 2015 at 8:00PM ET/PT on ABC Family.

"The Fosters" picks up during summer, a few weeks after the terrible car accident involving Mariana, Jesus and their pregnant biological mother, Ana. As the family deals with the aftermath of the situation, Stef is determined to find the driver responsible for the crash. Callie continues to volunteer at the drop-in center where she meets AJ, a foster teen runaway searching for his older brother. Brandon starts at the Idyllwild Music Program and quickly realizes that he will be faced with serious competition. Meanwhile, Jude tells Connor he prefers to keep their relationship private at school.

"Wreckage" was written by Bradley Bredeweg & Peter Paige and directed by Peter Paige.
Scoop: THE FOSTERS *Season Premiere* on ABC FAMILY - Monday, June 8, 2015
Old 05-11-2015, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

I find it interesting that JUDE is going to be the one to tell CONNOR that he wants to keep their relationship a secret at school. I wonder why?

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 05-25-2015, 03:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
[3x01] “Wreckage” -Callie looks forward to a summer working at the drop-in center where she meets AJ, a runaway.

[3x02] “Father’s Day”- Stef and Lena plan a special brunch for all the positive male influences in their kids’ lives.

[3x03] “Déjà Vu” - Much to Lena’s discomfort, Stef tries to set up Monte with one of their friends.

[3x04] “More Than Words”- Lena’s family comes to visit and she hopes to use the opportunity to bury the hatchet with her half-brother.
ABC Family - June 2015 Programming Highlights | Spoilers
Old 05-25-2015, 03:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena Manning (View Post)
Can't wait to see this
Old 05-26-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not really into shipping on this show rn.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new spoilers.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-27-2015, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

I'm really only into Jude/Connor cuz they are honestly such a sweet representation of first romance y'know?

I'm also so sad about Jesus His character had so much potential and I'm so sad that he's going out the way he is. Why couldnt they have just sent Jesus to boarding school?

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 05-28-2015, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

are we sure he's going to die? I am not shipping anyone
Old 05-28-2015, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maria you and me both.
Old 05-28-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked Callie and Wyatt best. brandon is a bit to moody and entitled for me. Jude and Conner are sweet but there to young for me to ship and I have issues when Conner called a little B
Old 05-28-2015, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
I'm really only into Jude/Connor cuz they are honestly such a sweet representation of first romance y'know?

I'm also so sad about Jesus His character had so much potential and I'm so sad that he's going out the way he is. Why couldnt they have just sent Jesus to boarding school?
My sister asked the same thing. Out of all the kids, we loved Jesus the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I still don't like Brandon/callie.
I never liked them either.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Closed Thread   Post New Thread