Fan Forum Hero

thanks tara. it sounds good.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Caitlin: I'm already in love with Abe on Forever. He's so adorable, but I can't help but thinking they're going to tear him away from us soon! Is my precious Abe safe? Forever without Judd Hirsch as Abe?
We can't see it happening and neither can star Ioan Gruffudd. We got the British leading man on the phone in an attempt to assuage your fears. Just read this in a sexy British accent:
"Interesting, interesting. This is the first time I'm hearing of this that the audiences are thinking that. I can't imagine that happening at all in the near future because that's one of the great relationships everybody is tuning in and enjoying so much," Gruffudd said. "That's a very special relationship in Henry's life because he's the only one who knows his secret at this point—him and the anonymous caller. I think that dynamic has to survive for a long time."
Spoiler Chat: Scoop on AHS: Freak Show, Homeland, Grey's, Supernatural, Parenthood and More! | E! Online
Old 10-07-2014, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

^Thanks for that! I wasn't worried that they would kill off Abe but it's always good to hear the confirmation that it won't be happening especially since I just adore his and Henry's relationship.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Passionate Fan

I've been holding off because ABC always cancels the shows I love, always, lol. Hows this doing ratings wise? I'm gonna watch the eps I've recorded tonight against my better judgment, which is about ABC and not the cast because IG is always flawless.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm loving this show too. I don't think it's the most original show out there but I like the actors and acting and most of all the dynamic of the characters, which to me is most important. It's become my fav new show at the moment (not every new show ofcourse has started yet), I'm looking forward to seeing the new episode every week. SO yeah I do hope ratings are good enough for a second season.

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 10-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

The ratings are decent. It had a 1.4 rating in the 18-49 demo with 5.8 million total viewers. It was actually really great news with the Live+3 numbers.

Quote:
On its most recent telecast, ABC’s Forever grew to 8.9 million viewers (+48% - up +2.9 mil from 6.0 mil L+SD) and a 2.3 in Adults 18-49 (+64% - up +0.9 from 1.4 L+SD). With a 64% 3-day spike in Adults 18-49 (vs. +39% the prior week), the new ABC drama earned the biggest percentage lift for any network program on Tuesday and was also higher than any series delivered the night before on Monday (Blacklist led at +54%).
Live + 3 Ratings: ABC’s ‘Forever’ Spikes 64 Percent in Adults 18-49 as Tuesday’s Top Gainer - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

So I would think that ABC has to be pretty happy about that. Hopefully it does well tonight.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
^Thanks for that! I wasn't worried that they would kill off Abe but it's always good to hear the confirmation that it won't be happening especially since I just adore his and Henry's relationship.
Thankfully, I really like their relationship
Old 10-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

liked it. good show. I would love to see more.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Ratings news for last night's episode.

Quote:
Forever notched a 1.3, down a tenth from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
TV Ratings Tuesday: ‘Selfie’ & ‘Manhattan Love Story’ Dive, ‘Chicago Fire’ Dips + ‘The Flash’ Opens Big on The CW - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

Since the show got such a big bump last week with the Live+3, I'm hoping that it gets a similar bump this week. The good thing for this show is that unlike it's Tuesday night lead-ins the drop-off from week-to-week has been minor.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for that spoiler Alayne! Glad to read that!

Thank you for the ratings Amy! I'm personally a bit worried about those numbers. I hope they go up and get steady soon.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Addicted Fan

No problem.

I'm a bit worried about the ratings, too.
Old 10-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry for the late update guys.

Jane Seymour to guest on 'Forever' as Judd Hirsch's ex-wife | Inside TV | EW.com

Forever Spoilers: "The Frustrating Thing About Psychopaths" Promotional Photos | KSiteTV

Quote:
Forever - Episode 1.07 - New York Kids

“New York Kids” – Dr. Tyler Forester, founder of a free medical clinic and the son of a Wall Street billionaire, is awarded one of the city’s highest honors for his humanitarian efforts. A few hours later, he is found dead in his tiny apartment. Henry and Jo discover that Tyler’s life of privilege and those of his thick-as-thieves Hamilton School classmates took a fateful turn one night many years ago. Now, the nightmare they thought they buried deep within themselves has come back to haunt them. Meanwhile, Henry recalls being faced with the terrible dilemma of being forced to decide between saving a man’s life and protecting his own secret. Now, he is faced with the same predicament, but will he come to the same conclusion? And Abe shares a deeply held secret of his own with Henry, on “Forever,” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Forever” stars Ioan Gruffudd as Henry, Judd Hirsch as Abe, Alana De La Garza as Detective Jo Martinez, Lorraine Toussaint as Lt. Joanne Reece, Donnie Keshawarz as Detective Hanson and Joel David Moore as Lucas.

Guest starring are Mackenzie Mauzy as Abigail Morgan, Raul Casso as Carter Pilson, Kett Turton as Paul Gould and Meryl Jones Williams as Cassandra Mueller.
The SpoilerTV Daily News Roundup - Various Shows - 13th October 2014 | Spoilers

'Forever' news from New York Comic Con | EW Community | EW.com

Quote:
It was queried that if Henry knows he is going to wake up in the river, why not stash 'go bags' at places? This is something they really haven't though of it and need to talk to the writers about that.
NYCC 2014 - Various Shows - Panel Spoilers | Spoilers
Old 10-13-2014, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the sneak peeks. I love how Henry looks so crazy sometimes and he does not give a damn.

I'm excited that we'll be learning more about Abe's adult life it seems with the introduction of Jane Seymour as his ex-wife.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I should be watching tonight.