Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2019, 07:29 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Comic-Con 2019: Your Guide to the TV-Related Panels and Screenings

JULY 20
5:45 pm The Flash (The CW) | Special video presentation and Q&A; talent TBA. (Ballroom 20)
Thanks.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Have you heard anything about The Flash’s Caitlin Snow having a romantic interest in Season 6? —Clarice
A romantic partner? I cannot say for sure. But it looks like both Caitlin and Cisco will be making the acquaintance of a fellow scientist, since the CW series — in addition to casting this new baddie — is busy filling the role of a socially awkward, African-American genius in math and science (who specifically is a bit obsessed with aliens and their tech).
https://tvline.com/2019/06/26/the-fl...new-scientist/
Old 06-26-2019, 06:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Have you heard anything about The Flash’s Caitlin Snow having a romantic interest in Season 6? —Clarice
A romantic partner? I cannot say for sure. But it looks like both Caitlin and Cisco will be making the acquaintance of a fellow scientist, since the CW series — in addition to casting this new baddie — is busy filling the role of a socially awkward, African-American genius in math and science (who specifically is a bit obsessed with aliens and their tech).
Glad you posted here, I asked that question and I'm happy they answered it, I hope it's her romantic interest, by the description I do not know who it can be.

The Rogue Prince
Old 06-26-2019, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

It’s cool they answered your question.

Though I was kinda hoping Caitlin was done with love interests. She’s already got Killer Frost to worry about. Makes dating kinda awkward.
Old 06-26-2019, 07:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
It’s cool they answered your question.

Though I was kinda hoping Caitlin was done with love interests. She’s already got Killer Frost to worry about. Makes dating kinda awkward.
I think it will be interesting to see how Caitlin will do to be romantically with someone with Killer Frost in the middle, since they share the same body, it is certainly a source that will bring drama and comedy.
I'm sure she will have conflicts with her mother, who will now have the same powers as she and her father have.
She has not had a romantic interest since Julian in season 3, and they have had virtually nothing, so since season 2 she does not have a relationship, so I think it's opportune that she come back to date again.

The Rogue Prince
Old 06-27-2019, 10:25 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 06-27-2019, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

The Rogue Prince
Old 06-27-2019, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Really cool. I see what they did there.
Old 06-27-2019, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.

IMO, that David guy is questionable. I'm not sure why The Flash fandom as a whole has been so quick to believe him. I keep seeing his tweets and he's always in people's mentions uninvited. Just comes across as odd.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-27-2019, 05:07 PM
Total Fan

Another Killer Frost arc?

I mean, it's probably the whole "My mom is a Frost-meta" thing they started last year... but still.

Maybe Caitlin has some random cousins or siblings that will end up being Frost-Metas too when the show is done with her mom...

Last edited by Elektra; 06-27-2019 at 05:13 PM
Old 06-27-2019, 08:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Thanks for the latest.

IMO, that David guy is questionable. I'm not sure why The Flash fandom as a whole has been so quick to believe him. I keep seeing his tweets and he's always in people's mentions uninvited. Just comes across as odd.

Well, that he works on the production of the series is true, as we see in this tweet from Danielle Panabaker.

And about his meddling in the conversations and mentions of others on twitter is for me an attitude that goes from person to person, sometimes he is more open to communicate with fans or interfere to comment, something, the same as many people do on twitter in relation to other subjects, myself, even being restrained and cautious and being over observing and interfering as little as possible, sometimes I enter into discussions on twitter in conversation about something to give my opinion (and I always do with care),sometimes he does not have that moral restraint and he does this kind of interference.

The Rogue Prince
Old 06-29-2019, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

What I'm saying is I don't know why fans think he has any indication of what's actually happening storywise because he said a lot about Season 5 but as usual, it was the mediocre, IMO. There are so many things you can do in production. It's like the old Flash production Twitter account years back, it had nothing to do with storyline nor did it have indication of what was happening but fans @'d the account nonstop. I just think almost 6 years later, fans would clock on more.

JMO, I find him inserting himself odd. If people like it, that's good for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Another Killer Frost arc?

I mean, it's probably the whole "My mom is a Frost-meta" thing they started last year... but still.

Maybe Caitlin has some random cousins or siblings that will end up being Frost-Metas too when the show is done with her mom...
Partly why I stopped watching. Arcs are so weak. It's embarrassing, IMO.
Philanthropist.

Old 06-30-2019, 08:48 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the IG picture.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Hope the SDCC is good for fans.
Philanthropist.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread