Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2018, 03:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Surely the museum would tell her RF is a villain though.
Yes, but last time we saw RF, he did make a comment along the lines of "you won't know what face I'll be wearing next", so it's quite possible Nora wouldn't have recognized him and he could be pretending to be someone else.

Either that, or another member of the Thawne family is messing with her because of the Thawne/West-Allen family vendetta.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

I’m still waiting for the Thawne origin story. There must be an explanation for why he and Barry become enemies.

Sadly looks like we’ll be getting the Cicada one first this season.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Yes, but last time we saw RF, he did make a comment along the lines of "you won't know what face I'll be wearing next", so it's quite possible Nora wouldn't have recognized him and he could be pretending to be someone else.

Either that, or another member of the Thawne family is messing with her because of the Thawne/West-Allen family vendetta.

Exactly what i was thinking.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Thanks for posting. Hope Jesse gets better.

Nora has serious mommy issues.
it must be pretty serious if he has to miss episodes!
Old 11-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Thanks for posting. Hope Jesse gets better.

Nora has serious mommy issues.
....every female character on this show has mommy issues....I’d refer the writer’s room to a counsellor maybe since not a single one knows what a healthy mother/daughter relationship looks like...
Old 11-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

What about that shrink they all went to see in season 4?
Old 11-09-2018, 08:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
....every female character on this show has mommy issues....I’d refer the writer’s room to a counsellor maybe since not a single one knows what a healthy mother/daughter relationship looks like...
I think, and I might be wrong about it, that Iris and Nora's relationship was healthy before she found out about the device. And, I *think* there's a good chance it will be Nora's choice to have Iris do this.

Because the only way out of this mess is to make adult! Nora the responsible for it. Her choice, based on whatever knowledge she has would make this absolutely ok. Because you would have Iris doing what she told her to do, knowing her daughter would hate her in the future and think the worst of her.
Old 11-11-2018, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You can say that again.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 11-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

lmfao Halloween coming a little late to the Arrowverse

I just wanna delete the entire thing....that promo had more “WestAmell” than WestAllen has ever been allowed Guggenheim knows how to promote & then pull the rug out

Stephen is a nice guy really...it’s just...the acting...
Old 11-12-2018, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

That looks awkward.
Old 11-13-2018, 04:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
lmfao Halloween coming a little late to the Arrowverse

I just wanna delete the entire thing....that promo had more “WestAmell” than WestAllen has ever been allowed Guggenheim knows how to promote & then pull the rug out

Stephen is a nice guy really...it’s just...the acting...
He clearly knows he is not Barry. He realizes he he switched places with Barry, but he knows. At least he is noreally trying to act like Barry, because he wouldn’t be able to pull that one out.

It makes sense now why The Flash is airing on Sunday, since the Freaky friday thing starts on the Flash. Hoepfully it starts and ends on this one. I wouldn’t like to see the entire crossover to be Barry is Oliver and vice versa.
Old 11-13-2018, 04:31 AM
Supreme Fan

That's supposed to look awkward.

I don't understand the premise of this crossover. It must be a mind trick/fantasy world similar to the Music Meister one where for some reason Barry Allen looks like Oliver Queen.

It can't be another Earth because it would make no sense at all for there to be an Earth where Barry looks like THIS Earth's Oliver. WTF?

Not looking forward to the Barry/Felicity part
Old 11-13-2018, 05:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
That's supposed to look awkward.

I don't understand the premise of this crossover. It must be a mind trick/fantasy world similar to the Music Meister one where for some reason Barry Allen looks like Oliver Queen.

It can't be another Earth because it would make no sense at all for there to be an Earth where Barry looks like THIS Earth's Oliver. WTF?

Not looking forward to the Barry/Felicity part
I’m sure psycho pirate has something to do with it as he was announced to be in the crossover....I’m just not really interested in it when Oliver is featured so prominently...I stopped liking that show a long time ago and seriously just want it to go away...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread