Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2018, 08:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
i don't care about Caitlin's character at all but i still think they should bring in Sue Dearborn (later Sue Dibney) as a love interest for Ralph.
I completely agree. For me, if Caitlin has to be paired with anyone, it should be a version of Ronnie and by the end of the series, preferably. IMO, even though Robbie Armell has no interest in becoming a regular, he has appeared multiple times on the show, and I do believe he would return for one or two episodes if he is asked to.

Caitlin's best chemistry has been with Ronnie, and the series has shown us she hasn't truly fallen in love with anyone BUT him. With multiple earths, why can't we have a version of him who is alive, powers or not, and who can be with her? I do know there is a version of firestorm, in the comics, who is just Ronnie.

As for Ralph, I do agree Sue should be his LI and no one else. But, unless they give him his own show, and I don't think that's going to happen any time soon, I don't think she should appear any time soon. He still has a long way to go before the becomes the Ralph Dibny from the Comics. And when Sue appears in his life, he should be *that* guy. Yes, he has changed, and he isn't the same guy from last season, but he isn't ready for her yet.

ETA: I hope they are not killing Cisco. I don't know why, but something about this episode "The Death of Vibe", and how they are talking about Ralph and Caitlin becoming *close friends*, when that's exactly how her friendship with Cisco has always been, scares me. My first thought was "They wouldn't name an episode after Cisco's death if he was about to die". And they did show him being stabbed in the preview, which makes me think this is not happening.

Maybe Cisco is going to lose his powers? I could see that happening.

Last edited by lianamed; 10-18-2018 at 08:53 AM
lianamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Hartley Sawyer said he is getting a love interest this season. So might be Sue. I will be a little bitter that Wally didn't have Linda be his love interest right off the bat but Ralph did.

Ralph's been mellow and out of Barry's orbit so it's been good.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
MagnusBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusBane (View Post)
Hartley Sawyer said he is getting a love interest this season. So might be Sue. I will be a little bitter that Wally didn't have Linda be his love interest right off the bat but Ralph did.

Ralph's been mellow and out of Barry's orbit so it's been good.
He said he is getting a love interest? I didn't know that. I was willing to bet they would leave him alone...
Old 10-22-2018, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

anyone seen the most recent Crossover developments?? Stephen literally looks like the red teletubby in the Flash suit it’s gotta be the most unflattering thing I’ve ever seen (and the dude is ripped...I thought for sure they’d give him the leather suit which is much more flattering I’d imagine)
jrenda182 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 03:13 AM
Supreme Fan

I didn't think it could get worse than a crossover where Nazis and friends interrupt the WestAllen wedding but I fear they're about to prove me wrong
Old 10-23-2018, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

I never expected John Wesley Shipp to be back in his old flash suit. He still pulls it off though.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
scififan2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 04:03 AM
Total Fan

Does anyone else remember the first time we saw Barry in the Speedforce in season 1, and we saw all these images pass by as he was traveling through it? One of those images was of the 1990s Flash.

It looks like The CW decided to bring that back in the Elseworlds crossover... and we're getting John Wesley Shipp in his original Flash costume... in 2018!

I'm feeling so nostalgic right now...

Elektra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 05:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Does anyone else remember the first time we saw Barry in the Speedforce in season 1, and we saw all these images pass by as he was traveling through it? One of those images was of the 1990s Flash.

It looks like The CW decided to bring that back in the Elseworlds crossover... and we're getting John Wesley Shipp in his original Flash costume... in 2018!

I'm feeling so nostalgic right now...

I wonder if he is playing a version of Barry Allen or if he is playing Henry Allen as The Flash. I mean, we are talking Elseworlds here. If there is one where Barry Allen is Green Arrow and Oliver Queen is The Flash, and in Earth 4, and Jay Garrick is Henry Allen's doppleganger, why can't Henry Allen be an Elseworld's Flash?
Old 10-23-2018, 09:32 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweets.
Old 10-24-2018, 06:57 AM
Moderator Support Team
Outlaw Queen

~avi by Chelle
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the pic

Old 10-24-2018, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for all the new stuff.

I can’t wait to find out why Nora is so frosty with Iris.
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton

I have not been feeling Nora's attitude. So she has some splainin' to do. Let's hear why she thinks being disrespectful at her age is okay.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I have not been feeling Nora's attitude. So she has some splainin' to do. Let's hear why she thinks being disrespectful at her age is okay.
I’m annoyed it’ll either be because of a) something that’s OOC for Iris to have done or b) something really petty that Nora (at her age) should be able to understand and move on from...the promo makes it looks so dramatic but I doubt it’s that bad
jrenda182 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton

Either way. I've been annoyed about the whole thing since the premiere.

Candice is only in the Flash episode. Disappointed but not surprised.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread