Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2018, 11:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

there will never be any stakes unless people start getting killed off on this show

wishful thinking:

- recast Wally West & give his character another go (I love Keiynan but if he can't be a regular, that character deserves to be a regular over Ralph...these are just concessions the show makes because they love the actors like we all do)

- this show better live in Joe's house/the Loft in S5, I've had enough of STAR LABS...if you're going to add 20 regulars to the show -- they better focus on the personal relationships between all the characters rather than the working relationships of the characters...

- Cicada is a decent big bad for the season, but like someone mentioned, they need another arc to tie in to that one because the writers simply cannot handle stretching one over 22 episodes

- a series regular needs to die by the end of Season 5...don't care who, but all they do is provide a crutch for Barry & this guy will forever be the most underused superhero on his own show...
Old 06-15-2018, 12:11 PM
Supreme Fan

I think it's telling that The Flash hasn't changed its cast since S1. It's always up to the actors. They'd rather bring in other versions from different Earths than get rid of a character Poor Rick Cosnett was the exception.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm, I guess Nora will just be recurring.
Old 06-15-2018, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
there will never be any stakes unless people start getting killed off on this show
True story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
wishful thinking:

- recast Wally West & give his character another go (I love Keiynan but if he can't be a regular, that character deserves to be a regular over Ralph...these are just concessions the show makes because they love the actors like we all do)
Can't lie. I would be up for a recast.

I've had enough of Star Labs too. There should be personal relationships. I think in terms of the Big Bad. They should have a mini big bad that releases the true Big Bad.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-15-2018, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They should have a mini big bad that releases the true Big Bad.
They already did that with Alchemy and Savitar.
Old 06-15-2018, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
They already did that with Alchemy and Savitar.
Ehh kinda. Alchemy ended up be a good guy and completely phased him out. That's not the mini and big I mean.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

The potential, fake spoilers, I read them yesterday and showed it to a coworker, I love them. If only half are true, I think I will like season five. I don't think I can handle Barry and Iris' son as the villain though. Unless, it's a mind control thing.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
The potential, fake spoilers, I read them yesterday and showed it to a coworker, I love them. If only half are true, I think I will like season five. I don't think I can handle Barry and Iris' son as the villain though. Unless, it's a mind control thing.
Maybe he was stolen from them as a baby, like what happened with Malcom Thawne, Barry's twin n the Comics.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I actually think there is potential for some good drama there. Besides, the son could always be redeemed later.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer93 (View Post)
I actually think there is potential for some good drama there. Besides, the son could always be redeemed later.
Yeah, perhaps. I can not wait till the new season. When is Comic Con? At least by then, we will see our first glimpse of season five.

So, I just looked, it's scheduled for Jul 19, 2018 – Jul 22, 2018.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Late as usual! Lol
Thanks for the new thread and information.
Old 06-17-2018, 03:33 PM
MST Manager

Belated thanks for the new thread.
Old 06-17-2018, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

What are some scenes that you are looking forward to seeing? For me, it's Barry and Iris' reaction to Nora. Which is I am sure on the top of everyone's list. I am also looking forward to family dinners.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Hmm, I guess Nora will just be recurring.
Actually she is going to be a regular.

Jessica Parker Kennedy will be a regular on the Flash.

The Flash: Jessica Parker Kennedy Will Be a Series Regular for Season 5

I don't remember The Flash ever having that many regulars before...
Old 06-18-2018, 09:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
Actually she is going to be a regular.

Jessica Parker Kennedy will be a regular on the Flash.

The Flash: Jessica Parker Kennedy Will Be a Series Regular for Season 5

I don't remember The Flash ever having that many regulars before...
....the more people you have to pay as a regular....the less $$ for locations/sets...I’m sad (though she is not the regular I’d cut lol)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread