Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2018, 12:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I don't think the actor asked for it? unless he said it?
He did. In an interview not too long ago, Keiynan said he asked for time away for mental me time and all that. I guess similar to why Colton Haynes left Arrow. And then during his time out they decided to bring him onto Legends.
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon
Old 04-19-2018, 03:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Zoom was a villain. I don't think he counts. He was also already dead in a way.

They didn't promote Katie's appearance. This is the first time I read she's guest starring.

Yeah I'm surprised. And she's suppose to be Earth X Siren? I hope not.
Old 04-19-2018, 04:38 PM
Loyal Fan

oh great. the summary for episode 4x20 brings back two things i definitely did not need or want- Amunet Black and the Council of Wells, which is now the Council of Harrisons.

sigh.
Old 04-19-2018, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

It is a flashback with Ralph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I don't think it's been confirmed offiically but it looks that way.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 04-20-2018 at 02:20 AM
Old 04-20-2018, 03:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
TVLine said that she's Siren-X

Quote:
Any scoop about Gypsy’s return to The Flash and how it will affect Cisco? — Isabella
Gypsy’s return will provide Cisco with some major insight — and not just about whether he should take Breacher’s job. “Cisco, I think inside, doesn’t want to take the job because he doesn’t want to let down the team,” Carlos Valdes says. “But on Gypsy’s end, she doesn’t want Cisco to take the job because she fears that being in closer contact might spoil the beauty of what they have.” Though we’ll be waiting a bit longer to find out whether Cisco will end up taking the job, expect some, ahem, movement in his long-distance relationship with Gypsy soon.
Spoiler Room: Scoop on Arrow, Once Upon a Time, The Blacklist, and more | EW.com

Quote:
THE FLASH
“Harry and the Harrisons”— (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV)

THE TEAM TURNS TO AMUNET BLACK FOR HELP
— With DeVoe’s Enlightenment device nearly complete, in order to disable it The Flash (Grant Gustin) and his team must put their faith in an unlikely ally – Amunet Black (guest star Kattee Sackhoff). Meanwhile, Harry (Tom Cavanagh) hits an all-time low when the “Council of Wells” kicks him out but then Cisco (Carlos Valdes) introduces him to the “Council of Harrisons.” Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Judalina Neira & Lauren Certo (#421). Original airdate 5/8/2018.
(x)

I can't believe they're doing this again
Old 04-20-2018, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Characters need to progress forward. Instead of staying stagnate in the Lab. So I wish Cisco would go with this new direction but doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)

I can't believe they're doing this again
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:59 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Thanks for all the info on the upcoming eps
Old 04-20-2018, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Characters need to progress forward. Instead of staying stagnate in the Lab. So I wish Cisco would go with this new direction but doubt it.
I never thought I’d want a main to leave the team but I really think Cisco could grow into a better hero with a wider understanding of his powers if he takes Breacher up on his offer...maybe it’ll expand the Flash’s universe a little outside Star Labs?? At this point I’m willing to start a gofundme for other sets on this show it’s getting embarrassing.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
At this point I’m willing to start a gofundme for other sets on this show it’s getting embarrassing.
Philanthropist.

Old 04-20-2018, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread SuitUp!

Thanks for the tidbits and goodies everyone! You’re awesome!
Old 04-20-2018, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
I never thought I’d want a main to leave the team but I really think Cisco could grow into a better hero with a wider understanding of his powers if he takes Breacher up on his offer...maybe it’ll expand the Flash’s universe a little outside Star Labs?? At this point I’m willing to start a gofundme for other sets on this show it’s getting embarrassing.
Same. I'm 100% for Cisco becoming the new breacher and coming on his own as a hero.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Hate to say I was right about Ralph. Also, a pap confirmed it isn't a flashback scene they were filming and I doubt Barry time traveled, so yeah Ralphy is alive and well. At this point, I'm only hoping he decides the superhero life isn't for him and leaves Central City.

Cisco may "leave" the team, but ya'll know with these writers track record he'll be back just in time for the new season and all his growth will happen off-screen

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.

Last edited by SydneyO; 04-20-2018 at 06:31 PM
Old 04-20-2018, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Amusing. I guess disliking characters just doesn’t magically make them go away.

Last edited by scififan2009; 04-20-2018 at 11:01 PM
Old 04-21-2018, 01:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Worked with Mon El.

The blog person who watched the scenes said 1) one scene Ralph is pot bellied and confused (like before he met Barry as The Flash 2) there are two Elongated Mans fighting 3) a bunch of Devoe’s chasing The Flash and Elongated Man.

It appears like a mindscape.

Ralph being absent till the finale is a blessing in itself and honestly his ass could just leave.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 04-21-2018, 02:29 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm glad that it doesn't look like time travel is involved

I don't like it when characters die so I'm fine with Ralph being alive and leaving at the end of the season. I will even allow a couple appearances in s5 Hopefully Barry won't mope too much for nothing

Cisco should accept Breacher's offer and Caitlin should start working at a REAL research facility. Here for Barry and Iris to get their jobs back as well. This Team STAR Labs where nobody has jobs is getting ridiculous
Closed Thread   Post New Thread