Fan Forum Star

so excited

looking lovely

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 11-18-2017, 05:12 AM
Supreme Fan

The poster and wedding stills... They're the perfect image of happiness!

We're probably not getting a reception, it's only fair there's a rehearsal dinner.

I'm so so relieved there's no Nazi Barry I'm positive Iris and Felicity will kick ass and save themselves or get close to it.

I spy Earth-X Winn but apart from Kara and Alex there doesn't seem to be any other Supergirl character. That's upsetting for the Supergirl fans.

No offense to his fans but I hope this crossover won't center around Oliver (and Felicity...). He seems to be front and center in a lot of the pics and that doesn't bode well.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:20 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm so excited! Iris has never been in all or any crossovers. I'm here for it. We got a wedding poster. I'm SHOOK.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 11-18-2017, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I spy Earth-X Winn but apart from Kara and Alex there doesn't seem to be any other Supergirl character. That's upsetting for the Supergirl fans.
Not really. Kara helped Barry and co defeat the dominators, so of course she gets an invite. And Alex would be her plus one.

They’re not expecting trouble at the wedding, so no one from their team would really be needed.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow! An explosion of visual goodies.

Thank you everyone for the awesome pix and info.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I love that there's a shot of Westallen in the two crossover promos released so far, also there's quite a few stills of Iris. Hoping this translates to a good amount of screen time for them.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 11-19-2017, 04:26 AM
Supreme Fan

I hope Barry does the nose rub

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Not really. Kara helped Barry and co defeat the dominators, so of course she gets an invite. And Alex would be her plus one.

They’re not expecting trouble at the wedding, so no one from their team would really be needed.
I get that but it's still a Supergirl episode with two Supergirl characters and twenty people from other shows. Maybe the others will make a brief appearance in the beginning before Kara and Alex leave for Barry's Earth.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That would be cute.

Iris looks so pretty.
Old 11-19-2017, 02:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I get that but it's still a Supergirl episode with two Supergirl characters and twenty people from other shows. Maybe the others will make a brief appearance in the beginning before Kara and Alex leave for Barry's Earth.
The structure of this crossover this year is different from the others.
In the previous ones, each episode could feel that it was a regular episode of the series, only that with the participation of the other characters of the other series.
In that will be like a telefilm in two nights, a story with beginning, middle and end with all the characters, count this story, so that we can understand we will have to see the four series.

The Rogue Prince
Old 11-19-2017, 03:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
I love that there's a shot of Westallen in the two crossover promos released so far, also there's quite a few stills of Iris. Hoping this translates to a good amount of screen time for them.

Old 11-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
In the previous ones, each episode could feel that it was a regular episode of the series, only that with the participation of the other characters of the other series.
In that will be like a telefilm in two nights, a story with beginning, middle and end with all the characters, count this story, so that we can understand we will have to see the four series.
Thanks for the information!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-19-2017, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
It's kind of cool but then again, for those of us that don't watch all four shows it's a slightly manipulative tactic. I've never watched one episode, not even a second, of Legends and I dropped Arrow back in season 2. So it feels more like a chore over anything else. Oh well, I'll try to stay positive with some hope that it's worth it.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
It's kind of cool but then again, for those of us that don't watch all four shows it's a slightly manipulative tactic. I've never watched one episode, not even a second, of Legends and I dropped Arrow back in season 2. So it feels more like a chore over anything else. Oh well, I'll try to stay positive with some hope that it's worth it.

I know, it's a situation where we become hostage to the situation, it's either we watch the four series to understand or nothing, because we're going to lose all sense of the story and we're going to have to swallow characters we do not like in a series that we do not watch regularly or we do not watch anymore to watch scenes of the characters that we like.

My suggestion, watch anyway, to honor the event; which is the crossover, and enjoy as much as you can, then just record the scenes you want to review later and forget about the points you no longer want to know and follow what you regularly watch.

This is the only time of the year when you and we are forced to watch scenes of characters we do not want, so watch as if it were that boring class of the school you are required to have or that task your boss gives you to do at work that you find difficult or out of your control that you must complete.

The Rogue Prince
Old 11-20-2017, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
[tweet]
Thanks for the promo.