Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2017, 09:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm finding it very strange that so far no one from The Flash cast has said anything about the subject of the AJK accusations, will they do something tomorrow?
I thought at least Danielle and Candice would say something on instagran or twitter.

King and Lady of Winterfell
Old 11-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I'm surprised Grant hasn't spoken up. He's the only lead in the Arrowverse not to do so, as of right now.

Candice answered someone asking her about it on twitter, saying she stands with her sisters and she's not ready to talk about this "productively."

it could maybe have something to do with the fact that the investigation is probably targeting The Flash more than the other shows, given that's where the majority of reported incidents were occurring. Kreisberg was more involved in this show than any other, and these guys knew him (don't know how well, but perhaps more than the cast on the other shows- Danielle Panabaker was actually a close friend, wasn't she?).
Old 11-13-2017, 11:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
Yeah, I'm surprised Grant hasn't spoken up. He's the only lead in the Arrowverse not to do so, as of right now.
He just did:

Old 11-13-2017, 11:26 PM
Loyal Fan

oh, there it is! funny, he did it right as everyone was starting to wonder where he was. very supportive message.
Old 11-13-2017, 11:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
oh, there it is! funny, he did it right as everyone was starting to wonder where he was. very supportive message.
I think it’s a good thing when someone realizes their words hold a lot of weight with people and take the time to think through what they’re going to say on a serious matter — everyone will speak out in their own time...like Candice said, she doesn’t wanna speak on it until she can do so productively, very admirable to admit she doesn’t have all the answers or even know how to begin to process the mess going on...
Old 11-14-2017, 12:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Episode 4x06 Sneak Peek's

Inside of Episode

Featurette

Quote:
The Flash Stars Preview 'Over-the-Top' Council of Wells, Dibny's New Costume

So many Wellses, so much shameless fun.
During this Tuesday’s The Flash (The CW, 8/7c), the Earth-Two scientist summons some of his doppelgängers to form a brain trust with one mission: to figure out the identity of the baddie known as DeVoe. Looking back at the spectacle that is “The Council of Wells,” star Tom Cavanagh joked during our visit to the series’ Vancouver set that “this show will come and run its course — or it will be like Supernatural and never end — and then it will all be done, but at least we will have this stamp of shamelessness.”

Added co-star Carlos Valdes, who plays Cisco: “This just goes so over the top in such a gratifying way.”

In the end, Cavanagh and the creative team reined it in, paring down the Council from 10 characters to just a few. Affecting a German accent, Cavanagh revealed that among them is a Wells who “thinks everything that is not German is not good.” He’s joined by an Australian “badass from the outback, who doesn’t like anybody. Then we had a little nod to the mansion, because Hugh [Hefner] had passed on.”
But a few iterations of Wells didn’t make the final cut. “Unfortunately, one of the casualties was Wells the Gray, who was a Gandalf guy basically throwing out non-sequiturs,” Cavanagh shared. Also on the cutting room floor: “I think it’s unfortunate the Russian didn’t see the light of day” — for now. But don’t be surprised if some of the castoffs, like Wells the Gray, show up down the line. “In Season 17, when I really will be gray,” the actor quipped.

Wells isn’t the only one taking on a new look during this week’s episode. With Ralph Dibny now a part of Team Flash, Cisco designs the newbie hero a rather unique but functional super suit. “But of course, in typical Ralph fashion, it’s not to his liking, so he just mouths off about it, and Cisco sort of has to bear the brunt of Ralph’s frustrations,” Valdes previewed. Eventually, Cisco does craft something more “aesthetically pleasing” for the Elongated Man. “I just saw some renderings, and it made me very happy,” Valdes shared with a smile.
As for how the actual role of hero is fitting Ralph, that proves to be a difficult transition after an innocent young girl is hurt during a run-in between him and a criminal. According to his portrayer Hartley Sawyer, “That’s not an easy thing for [Ralph] to digest and live with, [to] take on the responsibility of knowing, ‘If I make the wrong decision or a different decision, that people can get hurt.'”
Source: X

Quote:
Flash: Hartley Sawyer Previews What’s Next For Ralph Dibny

he Flash’s elongated man Ralph Dibny gets a costume in the new episode airing tonight (November 14) on The CW, and it’s not a stretch to suggest that the actor who plays Dibny, Hartley Sawyer, has been one of the series’ best recent additions.
Sawyer was one of the members of The Flash cast that we spoke with last week as part of a press trip to Vancouver, and he talked a little bit about the suit he’ll wear in tonight’s episode “When Harry Met Harry” as well as what it’s like to be a superhero.

On the grey suit:
“The first suit that I get? The grey suit? It’s a little hard to get into, but it’s fun to wear actually. It does not leave much to the imagination, but putting it on is fun and it lends itself to a lot of comedy, a lot of moments there with that.”

Does it really feel like PJs?
“A little bit, although I don’t think I’ve ever worn a onesie that I can remember. But now I need to go get one, because that was really great actually. It was comfortable. Slept it in a few times.”

What’s it like to be on a learning curve from zero to hero?
“The learning curve from zero to hero is a pretty big one. It takes most of the episode for him to get there. It’s tricky because Ralph was not, you know, a bad guy but has just gone on this path. And so coming back from that has been tricky. And also kind of the animosity with Barry has been tricky for him too, but it’s given us a lot of opportunities to play off of that. And just now getting these powers it’s sort of like winning the lottery, like ‘I’ll buy an island, I’ll do this, I’ll do that’. It’s like ‘whoa, take it easy.’ It’s kind of like learning that there’s risks that come with that too.”

Will the suit change?
“Yes, it does go through an evolution. He will get a better suit. A different suit. Maybe not better. It’s very, very different.”

Is Ralph Dibny in the crossover?
“No, he’s not.”

You can watch video from our set visit chat with Hartley Sawyer below.

Last edited by Clarice83; 11-14-2017 at 01:35 PM
Old 11-14-2017, 01:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Will The Flash circle back to the mysterious symbols Barry was drawing? And was Barry’s line about “needing more diapers” a reference to the Tornado Twins? —SSH
After first emerging from the Speed Force in the season opener, Barry “was talking all over the place,” Grant Gustin noted during out set visit, ” and elements of that will show up throughout the season — and may already have,” such as when Joe randomly uttered, “This house is bitchin'” to a contractor. “We’ll circle back, I would imagine, at some point this season and connect all of them for you. But yeah, that was all very important, everything he said at the beginning of the year.”

Old 11-14-2017, 04:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
lol but was it or not...cause I ain’t here for Joe’s kid, I could care less

haha thanks for that!
Old 11-14-2017, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

New Promo Poster

Episode 4x07 Promo

Old 11-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

I’ll wait for next episode to judge but from that promo I find it a little strange that iris has always listened to Barry/believed him when he brings up things that are cause for concern but this time around she’s like CAN YOU NOT RIGHT NOW WE GETTIN MARRIED NEXT WEEK
Old 11-14-2017, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
Episode 4x07 Promo
Thanks for the promo.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Episode 4x07 Extended Promo

Old 11-15-2017, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!
Old 11-15-2017, 12:33 AM
Extreme Fan

So the promo tries to make it look like Iris slapped Barry, but it will probably be the lady who said her home was broken into?
Old 11-15-2017, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's not Iris
Closed Thread   Post New Thread