Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2017, 02:23 AM
Extreme Fan

So many weird things in this episode, including the way they wrote Jessie. I mean, she was written as so uncaring, not only to Wally, but also to her father. Way to throw a character under a bus, I'd say.

No one noticing Wally wasn't around, was just so strange as well, not to mention this choice of getting Cecile pregnant. I mean, I get they are probably going to hire Wally to the Titans show, or at least I hope they will, but still...
Old 10-25-2017, 03:29 AM
Elite Fan

It’s disapponting. I was rather hoping that Team Flash was starting to grow with more speedsters and metas like Jay, Wally, Jesse, Cisco and Caitlin who would help Barry more in the field.

But then, I guess this show isn’t Arrow or Legends.
Old 10-25-2017, 03:46 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
but maybe Barry's line about needing more diapers actually has something to do with this instead?
I'm hoping it's in reference to Iris being pregnant by the end of the season, so the show has two babies (or three?), thus Barry's comment about "we're gonna need more diapers". Otherwise, why would Barry look so overjoyed when he said that line?
Old 10-25-2017, 05:11 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't blame Jesse for not wanting her dad around. He's annoying, pointless and I want him gone She was horrible to Wally though. Actually, the show itself was horrible to Wally. Being dumped like that, no-one noticing he did disappear during a crisis, the lame goodbyes

I'm super happy that there are consequences for what Cisco and Caitlin did Their decision played right into the Thinker's plan

The meta was fun. The church scene was hilarious

I'm not thrilled with the pregnancy. A miscarriage would be too dark but maybe it's a false alarm. I really don't know what the endgame here is I just hope this leads to Barry and Iris talking about kids. The diapers line can't be about Joe's baby. It would be idiotic given the context
Old 10-25-2017, 05:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wouldn’t be surprised if in the next episode they blame Jesse for global warming she was a phenomenal scapegoat for all the writers’ block going around *dont know what to do with Wells — Jesse hates him, go find a purpose....*dont know what to do with Wally — Jesse needs to find herself, you should too...I like Violet Beane, I dunno if she’d be super thrilled to come back on the show after they skewered her character like that though.

The long promo for 4x02/4x03/4x04 shows the team giving Joe a box of cigars, so they’re gunna tell the team next week....has anyone heard Of Dani (Cecile) shooting any other episodes though? I didn’t see any pics of her at the wedding/crossover...
Old 10-25-2017, 06:53 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't know about the wedding but Cecile is in the bachelorette party episode.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I don't know about the wedding but Cecile is in the bachelorette party episode.
yup it doesn’t look like she’s been on set since that 4x05 photo back in August.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Sigh, Wells won't go, but Wally aint staying. Opposite of what I want on a show about the fastest man alive.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-25-2017, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

So we lose Wally West but Harrison Wells is still around after FOUR FRICKIN SEASONS.

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:44 AM
Loyal Fan

where's the extended trailer for the next episode? isn't that usually out by now?
Old 10-25-2017, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if maybe it’s a money issue. Maybe they don’t want to spend their effects budget on two speedsters every episode.
Old 10-25-2017, 03:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
So we lose Wally West but Harrison Wells is still around after FOUR FRICKIN SEASONS.
Isn’t it awful? I really don’t like that guy at all. If they have to keep him, HR was the more tolerable version to me and it took a while for me to warm to him.

There was really no point to the way they wrote Wally out. I think I'd have felt better if they’d sent him abroad to school on a StarLabs scholarship or something.

Anything but, ‘I am going to stay with a friend’. WTH So he goes off alone, sad and depressed.

And don’t even get me started on Jesse who was too lame for a face to face break up. Since she couldn’t be bothered to come to him she could have asked that Wally come to her. What a (B)witch.

Sorry for the rant but I am so disappointed.
Old 10-25-2017, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Episode 4x04 Extended Promo

The Rogue Prince
Old 10-25-2017, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

i'm actually looking forward to Elongated Man.

that character, Ralph Dibney, is Barry Allen's oldest friend and ally, he actually goes back the earliest original Flash comics. looks like they made Barry dislike him here, but I think that actor is going to do a good job with this character.
Old 10-25-2017, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the promo.

I hope Ralph is given some good material with the cast and doesn't pull a Julian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouchCruisin' (View Post)
Isn’t it awful? I really don’t like that guy at all. If they have to keep him, HR was the more tolerable version to me and it took a while for me to warm to him.

There was really no point to the way they wrote Wally out. I think I'd have felt better if they’d sent him abroad to school on a StarLabs scholarship or something.

Anything but, ‘I am going to stay with a friend’. WTH So he goes off alone, sad and depressed.

And don’t even get me started on Jesse who was too lame for a face to face break up. Since she couldn’t be bothered to come to him she could have asked that Wally come to her. What a (B)witch.

Sorry for the rant but I am so disappointed.
^^^ All of this. No apology needed. I'm extremely disappointed. He left depressed and deflated. Instead of it being a engineer CCU scholarship thing and actually having a scene with Jesse. He's just forgotten by everyone including his own family. Talk about a downer.

He didn't even get a send off. Just a lab scene and walking out. What kinda budget are they on?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread