Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2017, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Flash and Legends both deal with time travel. Makes sense they’d be back to back.

Might be easier for people to watch if the crossover is on only two nights instead of four.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Question: What does The Thinker (The 100‘s Neil Sandilands) want with Team Flash on The Flash? —Abby
Ausiello: The Big Bad is motivated by something personal that he experienced” rather than a desire for world domination, per showrunner Todd Helbing, who adds that there’s a “psychological component” to Season 4 (premiering Tuesday, Oct. 10). The Thinker “literally is the smartest guy on the planet, so there’s a lot of chess pieces that he’s moving around simultaneously. As our team is figuring out who he is and what they think the plan is, there’s a lot of fun [as we] show the audience information and then have our team catch up to that information or surpass it. It’s a big mystery.”
Source: X

The Rogue Prince
Old 09-22-2017, 10:07 PM
Loyal Fan

After reading a little about Earth X in the links that I will post below, I already have in mind a little of what can be done being adapted in the series and maybe one or some things may be different from what will be displayed, but already having read about I already prepare myself for what may be coming.

I hope it is a good story, because the elements presented are excellent and by comparison with elements still in focus today.

Earth-X | DC Database | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Freedom Fighters (Earth-X) | DC Database | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Earth-10 | DC Database | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Earth 10 | DC Database | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Earth-10 | DC

https://translate.google.com.br/tran...wiki%2FTerra_X

Adding

But what comes closest to what I believe will be presented will be based on the information I read on this site, here an excerpt that has been translated:

http://aminoapps.com/page/comics-por...mics-compilado

The Rogue Prince

Last edited by Clarice83; 09-22-2017 at 10:35 PM
Old 09-23-2017, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Wow. Thanks for all this information. I'm going to try read through it because I'm quite excited about this crossover.

I like that the Thinker isn't interested in world domination. It's good he has his own personal agenda rather than randomly wanting to take over CC.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Wow. Thanks for all this information. I'm going to try read through it because I'm quite excited about this crossover.

I like that the Thinker isn't interested in world domination. It's good he has his own personal agenda rather than randomly wanting to take over CC.
I need to read through it as well. There is a lot to take in but bottom line, Barry and Iris are getting married, maybe.

I really think they will, but maybe not on the crossover.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

It’d suck if they didn’t.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:35 PM
Loyal Fan

It seems that Katee Sackoff will soon film another episode, after 4x05:

Katee Sackhoff via reddit on chapter 4x05

It seems to me that the character of Kate and Caitlin will butting heads this season, i'm very excited.

The Rogue Prince

Last edited by Clarice83; 09-24-2017 at 12:09 AM
Old 09-23-2017, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

Killer Frost’s partner in crime?
Old 09-24-2017, 12:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Killer Frost’s partner in crime?
I believe they will be enemies, rivals. Katee on the bad side and Caitlin on the good side.

The Rogue Prince
Old 09-24-2017, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

hmm. i'm guessing she might be in the Christmas episode then? not the crossover.

it could also be episode 10, i guess.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Part of me is really surprised they didn't have the WestAllen wedding be the show's hundredth episode in season 5. I wonder if fan backlash/criticism was what amped the writers to put them together sooner. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they're getting their wedding, WestAllen is probably the only ship I'm invested in in the DCTV verse, but I always envisioned when the show first started that they probably wouldn't have them be a thing or at least start to until the ladder of its third season. But here we are lol!
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon
Old 09-24-2017, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Considering the backstory they’ve given them, it’s the right decision to bring them together sooner rather than later. He’s loved her all his life, that kind of adoration is hard to contend with and it started to become evident that his other relationships were just roadblocks to him being with Iris. It’s believable that they can stand the test of time because they have a healthy relationship & know each other so well.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
Considering the backstory they’ve given them, it’s the right decision to bring them together sooner rather than later. He’s loved her all his life, that kind of adoration is hard to contend with and it started to become evident that his other relationships were just roadblocks to him being with Iris. It’s believable that they can stand the test of time because they have a healthy relationship & know each other so well.
I agree, with all that. Eddie knew, Joe knew, others knew as well. I can't wait to see their journey continue.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Arrowverse Crossover Earth-X Is Like 4-Hour Movie

Quote:

Technically it goes Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, and Legends,” he explained. “But you’re not supposed to be watching the Supergirl hour going ‘Okay, this is the Supergirl hour.’ It’s just the first hour of the crossover.” This is sure to please fans, especially those who have been pining for a more fluent event to take place.

When we first did the crossover, I guess back in our third season and The Flash’s first season, it was very much like ‘It’s an episode of The Flash where I show up, and then an episode of Arrow where he shows up,'” the actor said. “And even last year, it was like ‘You know, Flash showed up on Supergirl, and then it was an episode of The Flash, an episode of Arrow, and an episode of Legends.’ But this year is just a four-hour movie.”

The Arrow actor wouldn’t divulge any plot details, though he revealed his reaction to the story after he first read through the scripts. “I can’t spoil it, other than to say that when I read the crossover scripts this year, I felt compelled to email the sort of original [Arrow] team of Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim,” Amell exclaimed. “And the email just simply said ‘Guys, thank you so much for this opportunity, because it’s going to be really, really good.
idk who's more excited me or stephen amell

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

I’m already seeing some backlash over the Nazi element of the crossover.

I get where some people are coming from. But it’s a story based on the comics, and it’s just fiction.

Does everyone get offended by Indiana Jones movies just because they have Nazis in them?