Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Loyal Fan

They are doing the thing. The shoulder thing they always do.

OMG yes. They are standing right in front of Dig.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 10-10-2017, 03:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Of course I'm not crazy about a double wedding but there are several things.

1. Everyone is coming together for their wedding.
2. We get the big church type thing.
3. We get the guests.
4. The walk down the aisle with Joe.
5. They are at the waterfront their first kiss.
6. They are closest to Diggle as he officiates it. It's just like the musical where Westallen was followed by Karamel.
7. We get the full lead up to their wedding/weddings.
8. Barry's wearing a suit and Iris is wearing white underneath.

Nobody is wild about this. It's such an odd decision for TPTB to make but 1-8 everyone.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Exactly.

I'm so chill. Too chill.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

When life gives you lemons.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 10-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

You make bitchin lemonade!

Flash time everyone enjoy!!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Ahhhhhh it's started.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Happy watching.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

How is any fan who doesn’t watch the other shows supposed to just be okay with Westallen already being married in the next episode?
Old 10-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Passionate Fan

No idea. They are trying to force fans to watch those other shows which is dumb.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

I suppose it would help that the legends episode airs right after the flash episode on the last night of the crossover.

Anyone watching live would obviously keep watching.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Episode 4x02 Promo

Quote:
The Flash's Danielle Panabaker on Caitlin's Killer Frost duality

Caitlin Snow returned to the team during Tuesday’s season premiere of The Flash — but so did Killer Frost.

As viewers saw in the May finale, Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) was somewhat able to get her villainous alter ego under control, explaining to Barry (Grant Gustin) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) that she’s not quite Caitlin anymore, nor is she Killer Frost. That’s because, as viewers then discovered in Tuesday’s premiere, she’s actually both. While Caitlin appears to be back to normal, she’s torn between the two in a split personality-like way. Particularly when threatened, Killer Frost rears her white locks and makes her presence known, with Caitlin only able to take back control once the threat diminishes.

“She’s still struggling with her identity and this duality of her life right now,” Panabaker tells EW, teasing that Killer Frost could come out at any moment. “This year is a little bit different because now some time has passed. I feel like during season 3, they were dealing with the shock of this other person living inside of Caitlin, and now it’s been a little bit of time, there’s less surprise about it, and I think Caitlin is trying to understand it a little bit better, and she’s also trying to stay in control a little bit more. Is she successful at that? Not necessarily.”

For now, Caitlin is hiding her struggles from the team, desperate to keep her icy half under control. “She’s trying to deal with things herself,” Panabaker says. “As a doctor, I think it appeals to her to try to understand and try to get a handle on what’s going on, and she is not as quick to reach out to members of Team Flash for support as she has been with different things in the past.”

That will prove difficult as Caitlin’s past catches up with her. As teased in the premiere, Caitlin is trying to quit working for Amunet — that’s Amunet Black (Katee Sackhoff), a.k.a DC Comics villain Blacksmith, the badass boss of an underground black market for supervillains. “Caitlin is struggling and attempting to separate herself from Amunet,” Panabaker says. “Obviously Killer Frost is an incredible tool and an incredible ally to have. She’s very powerful, so I don’t think Amunet wants to let her go.”

“The six months between the end of season 3 and the beginning of season 4, for Caitlin, are not completely addressed from the beginning,” Panabaker adds. “We’re going to start [to see that]. It’s going to be hopefully a slow burn as we start to see a little bit more about what Caitlin was up to and her struggle over those last six months, and then unfortunately, as tends to happen, things that we try to keep secret find a way of bubbling to the surface, and sometimes in inopportune moments.”

Even though Caitlin seems to be under control, some fans may question why Team Flash is quick to welcome Caitlin back into the fold after she aligned with Savitar to kill Iris (Candice Patton) last season. “I think that as Caitlin and as Team Flash come to understand a little more about Killer Frost and Caitlin — and that while they may inhabit the same body, they are not the same person, and they certainly have very different intentions — I think my hope is that Team Flash, and Iris in particular, can forgive Caitlin and that they don’t necessarily hold Caitlin accountable for Killer Frost’s actions,” Panabaker says. “They are two different people, even though they look the same, and I hope that Team Flash, and Iris in particular, can forgive Killer Frost ultimately as well.”
Source: X

Well, with all of this I can assume that Team Flash will find out about it in episode 5, at Iris's bachelorette party (citing the text of the article "bubbling to the surface, and sometimes in inopportune moments.")
I think we'll know more about these months of Caitlin as Killer Frost in the business with Amunet Black, who according to this Link summary about her is a good opponent, and has connections with the main villain, The Thinker.
I believe that with the passing of the season and with the help of friends Caitlin can learn to control his powers at once without reverting to the manic side of her personality.

The Rogue Prince

Last edited by Clarice83; 10-10-2017 at 08:16 PM
Old 10-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I hate Arrow and can't stand Oliver and felicity, so this bums me out. I don't know why they get just have their own weddings on their own shows :/

No desire to tune in. But glad for the fans.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Was anyone else refreshed by no Tom C in the premiere?? I feel like there was so much room for everyone else to have a little story in the episode I really enjoyed it. lol usually eye rolling for caitlin’s storylines, but they have me intrigued with all these comic book tie ins I’m excited to see where they’re going with her....Tom should direct more episodes if it means he gets to sit out 1 here or there, not that I don’t like his characters, but as evidenced tonight, the show doesn’t lack in anything when he isn’t around
Old 10-10-2017, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietshyone (View Post)
I hate Arrow and can't stand Oliver and felicity, so this bums me out. I don't know why they get just have their own weddings on their own shows :/

No desire to tune in. But glad for the fans.
I share your opinion on Olicity, but I will see because of Supergirl, The Flash and LoT, Arrow I will have to put up with it just because of the crossover.

The Rogue Prince
Old 10-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

here is the extended promo for 4x02

& the trailer for 4x02 & 4x03

Closed Thread   Post New Thread