Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2017, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
TFP the spoils! So ready for WestAllen clashing when Barry returns. That should fun.
I think so as well. Good times.
Old 10-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

The more I read about the crossover the less excited I get for it...Arrow EPs saying the crossover is kind of "Oliver's story/journey as he learns a lesson of true love".... seriously they've done a bang up job of making me hyped & then completely appalled by the idea of this crossover...
Old 10-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
The more I read about the crossover the less excited I get for it...Arrow EPs saying the crossover is kind of "Oliver's story/journey as he learns a lesson of true love".... seriously they've done a bang up job of making me hyped & then completely appalled by the idea of this crossover...
When they said that Alex and Kara were going to be a central part of the crossover I was excited, then with the wedding of Barry and Iris added even more, except that when the information about Olicity came to light, I mumbled, I was angry, with this thing of '' forcing Olicity on our throat. ''
I'll see, but if this crossover will to be a festival of Olicity, I'll be very, very angry.

The Rogue Prince
Old 10-05-2017, 02:44 AM
Supreme Fan

The showrunner said the crossover is about Oliver and another character's journey. I hope Barry is central

I'm okay with the focus being evenly split among the four shows but I don't want WestAllen to be used as a prop for the other characters' story. Meaning that they gather for their wedding but then the crossover is about everyone but them. This is the definition of a bait and switch and no thank-you The fact that they have added a last minute Olicity wedding and that Oliver and Felicity's BFF is officiating is enough of a red flag.

And one of the spoilers accounts said that the Legends, Kara and Alex leave before the double wedding so I don't get why we need two crossover weddings in the first place when that the other heroes won't be there to make them spectacular. Maybe they were mistaken
Old 10-05-2017, 05:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

they never added a last minute wedding with Olicity if u think abt it it was always the plan for them to get married is Dig also going to officiate westallen wedding or did that change
Old 10-05-2017, 05:50 AM
Loyal Fan

It's last minute because it's Westallen's planned wedding. The invitations and guests are gathering for Barry and Iris. Olicity are piggybacking onto it. Unless they get engaged prior to the crossover and are planning it for the same time too.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 10-05-2017, 09:55 AM
Supreme Fan

^ Exactly. That's what I meant with last minute wedding. I never had any doubt that marrying off Olicity has always been the plan. I just wish they had done it sooner instead of wasting time with that awful drama. They could have gotten married in s5 and at least two fanbases would have been happy

As far as I know, Diggle is still officiating which doesn't bode well for my ship as he barely knows them.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Extreme Fan

There are bts pics of EBR filming episode 7 with no ring on. So yes, in the narrative Oliver and Felicity will make the decision to get married at the last minute. Oh and I wouldn't be surprised if it's implied that Westallen's love inspires them to do it (not saying that's the entire reason)

Wendy Mericle tends to exaggerate and overhype in her interviews, similar to AJK. Every past crossover has focused on Barry, Oliver, and Kara (in that order) with the Legends cast as background. I don't see that being different this year especially when this particular storyline centers around his wedding. Ya'll really underestimate how much the CW loves Barry Allen

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
The Flash - Episode 4.02 - Mixed Signals - Promotional Photos
X[/url]
Thanks for the promo pics.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Loyal Fan

The Rogue Prince
Old 10-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 10-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Does anyone know if Mon El is going to be in the crossover? I just want to prepare myself.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Does anyone know if Mon El is going to be in the crossover? I just want to prepare myself.
He’s not. Only Kara and Alex seem to be going to Earth 1.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Doesn't look like it. I don't think he's filmed anything yet.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
Doesn't look like it. I don't think he's filmed anything yet.

Thank you! That is the best news ever.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread