Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2017, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
HR is cute for comic relief (I know, unpopular opinion )
I actually really like HR Harry was so annoying in this episode I don't care if he stays gone
Old 03-01-2017, 08:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Barry and Iris one minute long scenes saved the episode for me

I'm sorry but is this show called The Flash or STAR Labs? Because Barry is getting sidelined in his own show for the freaking team. The fact that Cisco is the only team member that I love makes things worse. Harry is awful. Thank God he went back to Earth-2. The way he tried to manipulate Jesse... Caitlin puts me to sleep 90% of the time and HR is cute for comic relief (I know, unpopular opinion ) but what he did this episode could have been done by Barry or Iris...the actual lead and the leading lady of The Flash. I was really hoping Iris would be the one to figure out that Grodd was targeting the military but nooo...they kept her there to look pretty and convince Barry not to kill Grodd. Who cares? Let him die! Iris' life IS worth it!

QuickWest are a bit boring but Cisco and Cynthia... Three speedsters as regulars is overkill. They should treat Jesse like they do Jay Garrick. Make her show up three episodes per season and be done with it.

I think it was too soon for a proposal. I never wanted them to get engaged this season. I could have waited. With that being said, that was too beautiful of a scene and a speech for Iris to say no. Her reasons would be valid but I fear the writers will make it awkward and anticlimactic if she ends up saying "Let's wait", "It's too soon", etc.

Because Grant can't carry the show. as soon as I saw Flashpoint my heart sank Because before the series even started I went reading The Flash (because I got so happy Grant got the part) but you know when I see John Wesley Shipp such a sweet person. Celebrity Corner: John Wesley Shipp in Branson for Visioncon 2017 | HomeTownDailyNews.com he tell Grant he was picked for a reason. but yeah I can't get into WestAllen because Barry is ruined. That is why Harry HR and Starlabs are part of it.

Last edited by hereforshorttime; 03-01-2017 at 08:22 AM Reason: added
Old 03-01-2017, 10:27 AM
Addicted Fan

I liked the ep. Gypsy/Vibe are as sexy as their tussled tresses. And Barry going ott making a breakfast fit for a queen at 6am is definitely the kind of thing I love to see. "Will you be my friend?" was precious too. They clearly hinted at Barry getting lost in the speedforce and "dying". I hope he meets Eobard Thawne in there.

I don't hate Harry so much as I hate his boring overbearing daddy soap. Also idk what Jesse was talking about him yelling, the guy can barely reach conversational octave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Oh is there a show about that??? The name sounds familiar ... Thanks bb, that will make my bus trips on the morning all the more bearable lol
Np bb. The show is completely different. It's a space opera, not a multi-dimensional thriller. But I enjoyed the show too (especially once they killed off the annoying dude i wanted gone ).

Last edited by ParsD; 03-01-2017 at 10:34 AM
Old 03-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Maybe before Iris answers, Wally is going to run in screaming about Savitar.

I DO think she'll say yes prior to "death day", because that would make losing either Barry (if my theory pans out), or Iris all the more tragic, since they would be planning a future together.

I mean, Barry did tell that story about how his great-grandpa fought to get back to his great-grandma, who was waiting for him to come home. I don't think that was just a random story.
I could definitely see Wally stopping the proposal and Iris not answering until the end of the episode.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Looks like she accepted (or soon will) since she'll be wearing the ring.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, well never mind then! lol.

still, it seems suspiciously early, so i'm worried. but maybe i'm wrong, maybe Iris will just insist on delaying the actual wedding until Savitar's defeated.

i still think they won't get married until 4B. and also, frankly, that they shouldn't get married until at least 4B, just because i want them to spread the milestones out at an appropriate pace.

a yearlong engagement's good. i also suspect that Barry will be definitely be lost in the speed force over the hiatus.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Addicted Fan

I guess it doesn't seem rushed to me because I always assumed they'd be getting married in s4. But also, if they want to delay the wedding until like the final, they can always have Barry come back from the speedforce different so he'd need time to adjust etc.

Or Eobard is the one who comes back first, impersonating Barry... and real!Barry stops the imposter from marrying Iris.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Speedster put a ring on it.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:01 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
ok, well never mind then! lol.

still, it seems suspiciously early, so i'm worried. but maybe i'm wrong, maybe Iris will just insist on delaying the actual wedding until Savitar's defeated.

i still think they won't get married until 4B. and also, frankly, that they shouldn't get married until at least 4B, just because i want them to spread the milestones out at an appropriate pace.

a yearlong engagement's good. i also suspect that Barry will be definitely be lost in the speed force over the hiatus.
I figured he was going to propose to her this season, but I thought more like in the penultimate episode, not this early on.

I don't want Barry and Iris to get married this season either (and I really hope they don't rush that). I need to see them get engaged, then get externally separated (meaning "out of their control", so not a breakup or anything like that). I want to see them fight their way back to each other just like great grandpa/grandma Allen, THEN get married later on in Season 4 (because weddings take time to plan and all ).

I also want to see (a young) Bart Allen show up prior to the two of them getting married as well.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting the trailer.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
DARREN CRISS (“GLEE”) GUEST STARS AS THE MUSIC MEISTER IN THE FLASH AND SUPERGIRL MUSICAL CROSSOVER – Barry (Grant Gustin) and team are surprised when Mon-El (guest star Chris Wood) and Hank Henshaw (guest star David Harewood) arrive on their Earth carrying a comatose Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist) who was whammied by the Music Meister (guest star Darren Criss). Unable to wake her up, they turn to Team Flash to save her. However, the Music Meister surprises The Flash and puts him in a similar coma, one that Team Flash can’t cure. Kara and Barry wake up without their powers in an alternate reality where life is like a musical and the only way to escape is by following the script, complete with singing and dancing, to the end. Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing (#317). Original airdate 3/21/2017.
Flash "Duet" Description: Darren Criss & Supergirl Crossover Fun! | FlashTVNews
Old 03-03-2017, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

So none of the characters will actually sing? Too bad.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ don't believe that's what it said.

This is one where the episode may work better than it reads. At least that's what I'm hoping.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Grant, Melissa and a few others will sing.

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 03-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
So none of the characters will actually sing? Too bad.
I guess dream versions of the characters will sing, so the actors will be singing in the episode.

I'm just really disappointed that Winn and Cisco aren't going to meet "in person".
Closed Thread   Post New Thread