Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 03:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh I don't mind. Cisco/Caitlin/Barry have all been so painfully dumb about Wells, I find it unbelievable they would show any initiative in any case. I'd much rather Joe or Iris find something shady on him and the Star Lab trio wave it off...until it blows up in their faces in the final.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:48 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

I debated posting this since we already know this but I suppose it's "official"

'Scandal,' 'Flash,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' more fresh TV spoilers | EW.com

Quote:
Hey! I was wondering if we would ever get some insight on how Iris feels about Barry? I just adore their relationship on The Flash! — Janneh
That question will be answered very soon—like in next week’s episode. When the Weather Wizard returns seeking vengeance on Joe, Barry and Iris will be caught in the crosshairs, causing them both to reevaluate some secrets they’ve been keeping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Oh I don't mind. Cisco/Caitlin/Barry have all been so painfully dumb about Wells, I find it unbelievable they would show any initiative in any case. I'd much rather Joe or Iris find something shady on him and the Star Lab trio wave it off...until it blows up in their faces in the final.
That's the worst part of it, tbh. That there's little development for most of these "revelations." Little development and no long lasting fallout since it all gets wiped away. And very little advancement in plot. Ay dios mio. What a plot. SMH.

Having said that, I really hope the so-called hint we'll get about Eddie will be a big one. That's the only thing I don't mind getting some insight to and having it taken away because right now, all we've gotten is that Wells revealed his identity to whoever was in the suit in Ep 9. With everything else, we kinda have much bigger clues. *what I mean, is I actually don't mind them all being taken away because we've gotten very little development so my preference is that this episode didn't happen at all and they just focused on developing everything linearly. But I say this having not seen the episode and may sing a different tune on Tuesday.

Barry will be most affected and will experience the biggest change and while I expect him to stop Weather Wizard before he attacks Joe the first time (and WW's storyline gets wrapped up early in Ep 16), I hope he doesn't choose not to reveal his identity to Iris because her reaction was bad or something. That would make him a coward. Other than feeling like he doesn't need to, let it be something petty like he won't tell her because she won't tell him how she feels in the adjusted, non-dramatic timeline. I much prefer that to cowardice. lol

And something I wonder is if Cisco will clue Barry into his findings before Weather Wizard blasts him to the past (or wherever), I don't think he will tell him everything otherwise, they wouldn't be chilling at the bar laughing like they are in the next episode but I wonder if it's one of those things where he tells Barry something that helps him on his journey of discovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Joe's got himself some riot gear there... but who is that in the first picture? The "armor" looks different than Joe's.
It's the villain. An ice cream truck is used in a heist involving gold bullion or something like that.
The Lord is my shepherd.

Last edited by Chiqa; 03-13-2015 at 01:04 PM
Old 03-13-2015, 12:20 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
I debated posting this since we already know this but I suppose it's "official"

'Scandal,' 'Flash,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' more fresh TV spoilers | EW.com

That's the worst part of it, tbh. That there's little development for most of these "revelations." Little development and no long lasting fallout since it all gets wiped away. And very little advancement in plot. Ay dios mio. What a plot. SMH.

Having said that, I really hope the so-called hint we'll get about Eddie will be a big one. That's the only thing I don't mind getting some insight to and having it taken away because right now, all we've gotten is that Wells revealed his identity to whoever was in the suit in Ep 9. With everything else, we kinda have much bigger clues.

Barry will be most affected and will experience the biggest change and while I expect him to stop Weather Wizard before he attacks Joe the first time (and WW's storyline gets wrapped up early in Ep 16), I hope he doesn't choose not to reveal his identity to Iris because her reaction was bad or something. That would make him a coward. Other than feeling like he doesn't need to, let it be something petty like he won't tell her because she won't tell him how she feels in the adjusted, non-dramatic timeline. I much prefer that to cowardice. lol

And something I wonder is if Cisco will clue Barry into his findings before Weather Wizard blasts him to the past (or wherever), I don't think he will tell him everything otherwise, they wouldn't be chilling at the bar laughing like they are in the next episode but I wonder if it's one of those things where he tells Barry something that helps him on his journey of discovery.
Thanks.
Old 03-13-2015, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Old 03-13-2015, 03:58 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Cisco remains awesome.

Quote:
lol, I'd rather they give us a straightforward plot reason. I'm sick of bending over backwards fanwanking. Some good old villain cockblocking will do. Like Barry is about to run off to see Iris and tell her everything when RF threatens to kill her if he sees Barry with her.

...and it could lead to Barry becoming suspicious of Eddie, thinking he's RF.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Cisco remains awesome.

lol, I'd rather they give us a straightforward plot reason. I'm sick of bending over backwards fanwanking. Some good old villain cockblocking will do. Like Barry is about to run off to see Iris and tell her everything when RF threatens to kill her if he sees Barry with her.

...and it could lead to Barry becoming suspicious of Eddie, thinking he's RF.
That would work for me.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-13-2015, 07:20 PM
Total Fan

The "Wizard's Wand" looks like a prototype of the sonic screwdriver...
Old 03-14-2015, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

The Star labs crew talk about Wells (I think the video is old, though).

The Flash First Look: Check Out Tom Cavanagh as Reverse Flash - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:32 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
The Star labs crew talk about Wells (I think the video is old, though).

The Flash First Look: Check Out Tom Cavanagh as Reverse Flash - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Thanks.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:36 PM
Total Fan

Does anyone know if PaleyFest is putting aside two hours to have a mixed Arrow/Flash super-panel tonight, or if the PaleyFest panels are actually being split between the two shows? There are two different links and times I found, so I'm not sure. Hopefully we'll get some good spoilers either way :

Arrow: https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/paleyfest-la-arrow (starting at 7:15pm ET)
The Flash: https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/...t-la-the-flash (starting at 8:10pm ET)

Last edited by Elektra; 03-14-2015 at 12:43 PM
Old 03-14-2015, 01:02 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Does anyone know if PaleyFest is putting aside two hours to have a mixed Arrow/Flash super-panel tonight, or if the PaleyFest panels are actually being split between the two shows? There are two different links and times I found, so I'm not sure. Hopefully we'll get some good spoilers either way :

Arrow: https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/paleyfest-la-arrow (starting at 7:15pm ET)
The Flash: https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/...t-la-the-flash (starting at 8:10pm ET)
Thanks.
Old 03-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

I don't know how to embed a tweet...

https://twitter.com/TheFlashPodcast/...77621474037760
The Lord is my shepherd.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread