Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Promos are all CW. The people behind the show aren't really involved.

Iris needs to find out Barry`s secret soon. I think it's the only way to make her more involved. I don't want a Superman/Lois Lane type deal between her and The Flash.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:33 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
I just hunted for it myself and he didn't really say anything different from his previous interview.

'Flash' Q&A: Robbie Amell On Firestorm, SnowBarry & More | Access Hollywood
Thanks.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:11 PM
Absolute Fan

saw this on tumblr not that it matters now lol a bit late

OH NO!! Sorry I can't make the pic smaller i'll link instead

https://40.media.tumblr.com/e733e8e3...jlbo1_1280.png

EDIT;

New promo

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=115095

------

I remember someones spec that Barry would be the one there when his mother died… I'm still sceptical about Wells… Maybe Wells hears about Barry wanting to go back in time so he follows as reverse flash to stop him from changing history and thats in fact how she dies?? its a bit confusing lol

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"

Last edited by Leelala; 02-10-2015 at 07:58 PM
Old 02-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:58 PM
New Fan

I love Iris and and want her to get together with Barry.As a leading lady more screentime is expected, but I am happy with her screentime, when the entire show is considered. The Flash is more than Barry and Iris: in fact I commend the writers for keeping their story alive while launching and developing other arcs. Tonight was about launching Firestorm who will be a recurring character, but in the midst of that I got my WestAllen.Make no mistake Linda is angst for WestAllen. Iris was clearly jealous and may have subconsciously tried to sabotage Barry's love life...not like the Flash didn't try to do the same to Iris with Eddie..and Barry is such a liar. I have a feeling that the writers are stalling Iris' POV because its part of a big reveal in a later episode.Also, Iris may not have had a POV because she is is denial about her feelings, but after tonight she may need to have a chat with someone.lol.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cielosummers (View Post)
I love Iris and and want her to get together with Barry.As a leading lady more screentime is expected, but I am happy with her screentime, when the entire show is considered. The Flash is more than Barry and Iris: in fact I commend the writers for keeping their story alive while launching and developing other arcs. Tonight was about launching Firestorm who will be a recurring character, but in the midst of that I got my WestAllen.Make no mistake Linda is angst for WestAllen. Iris was clearly jealous and may have subconsciously tried to sabotage Barry's love life...not like the Flash didn't try to do the same to Iris with Eddie..and Barry is such a liar. I have a feeling that the writers are stalling Iris' POV because its part of a big reveal in a later episode.Also, Iris may not have had a POV because she is is denial about her feelings, but after tonight she may need to have a chat with someone.lol.
I feel like she needs more screen time. They could go more into her reporting storyline and tie her into the main storyline which they aren't doing, considering she's the female lead. I don't think they care much about her. She probably had like less than 2 minutes of screen time in the episode. I liked her character beyond West-Allen

Last edited by ban1o; 02-10-2015 at 08:17 PM
Old 02-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Really enjoyed the episode. Interesting cliff hanger. Loved the origin they gave Firestorm. Rally action packed.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:34 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
saw this on tumblr not that it matters now lol a bit late

OH NO!! Sorry I can't make the pic smaller i'll link instead

https://40.media.tumblr.com/e733e8e3...jlbo1_1280.png

EDIT;

New promo

THE FLASH Season 1, Episode 14 Promo; "Fallout"

------

I remember someones spec that Barry would be the one there when his mother died… I'm still sceptical about Wells… Maybe Wells hears about Barry wanting to go back in time so he follows as reverse flash to stop him from changing history and thats in fact how she dies?? its a bit confusing lol
Thanks.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Loved this episode! It was so epic. Firestorm and Cisco/Joe revisiting the scene of Nora's murder. It felt like there was a lot in this episode, but it was all awesome so I appreciated it. Barry/Linda was hilarious and adorable.

And, I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of Iris they put in because I had no expectations this week lol. I thought the scene at Jitters would be all there was when it happened.

Promo pics for next week. Awww at SnowStorm

Flash: Preview Images For Next Week's Episode "Fallout" | FlashTVNews
Old 02-10-2015, 08:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
I feel like she needs more screen time. They could go more into her reporting storyline and tie her into the main storyline which they aren't doing, considering she's the female lead. I don't think they care much about her. She probably had like less than 2 minutes of screen time in the episode. I liked her character beyond West-Allen
I think they will develop her more in the coming episodes, but remember they have to lay foundation for a lot of other stories which make up the Flash world. In the first half of the season Iris got a lot of screentime, although, i'll admit it was mainly in relation to Barry. I need to see how the next few episodes play out before I conclude they do not care about her.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:44 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree she needs more screen time and a storyline of her own that doesn't involve Barry or the flash.

I also agree that she subconsciously tried to sabotage his relationship with Linda. She was clearly jealous, even thought she doesn't mean to. Barry was right to be angry with her, she doesn't seem to want to be with him yet she doesn't want him to be with anyone else. I would be angry too. And Bary is such a liar, Mr. Punctual my ass and telling Iris he doesn't love her anymore. Liar liar pants on fire. If he didn't love her anymore he wouldn't be so angry at her.

I really like the interaction between Barry and Linda, they were fun to watch.

Icon by Me
Old 02-10-2015, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
I also agree that she subconsciously tried to sabotage his relationship with Linda. She was clearly jealous, even thought she doesn't mean to. Barry was right to be angry with her, she doesn't seem to want to be with him yet she doesn't want him to be with anyone else. I would be angry too. And Bary is such a liar, Mr. Punctual my ass and telling Iris he doesn't love her anymore. Liar liar pants on fire. If he didn't love her anymore he wouldn't be so angry at her.
I disagree. I don't really think she had any bad intent. Linda literally asked her if he was like this with other girlfriend and Iris said he never had any girlfriend because he was going through unrequited love. Linda was smart and put it together and sure what Iris said was kind of messy but I don't think there was bad intentions.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:05 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
Loved this episode! It was so epic. Firestorm and Cisco/Joe revisiting the scene of Nora's murder. It felt like there was a lot in this episode, but it was all awesome so I appreciated it. Barry/Linda was hilarious and adorable.

And, I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of Iris they put in because I had no expectations this week lol. I thought the scene at Jitters would be all there was when it happened.

Promo pics for next week. Awww at SnowStorm

Flash: Preview Images For Next Week's Episode "Fallout" | FlashTVNews
Thanks.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
I disagree. I don't really think she had any bad intent. Linda literally asked her if he was like this with other girlfriend and Iris said he never had any girlfriend because he was going through unrequited love. Linda was smart and put it together and sure what Iris said was kind of messy but I don't think there was bad intentions.
I don't think she had any bad intent either. She was honestly trying to answer the question but the way it came out made it seem like she was jealous. To us, not to Linda.

Icon by Me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread