Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)

"If the Flash were my son, I'd tell him a few things. But the most important thing for him to know is that his father's proud of him."
I like this one
Old 02-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

I like that one too.

Icon by Me
Old 02-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The Flash is putting a gender twist on DC Comics’ Bug-Eyed Bandit.
The Walking Dead alumna Emily Kinney has been cast as the typically male nemesis of The Atom, TVLine has confirmed.

Kinney will appear in Episode 18, “All-Star Team-Up,” as Brie Larvan — fka Bertram in comics lore — when Arrow‘s Ray Palmer and Felicity visit Central City for help with his A.T.O.M. exosuit.

Brie is described as a narcissistic tech wizard wreaking havoc in Central City. Upon arriving in town, Felicity recognizes Brie as her nemesis, and the two women engage in a hacker battle for The Flash’s life.
‘The Flash’ Season 1 Cast — Emily Kinney as Bug-Eyed Bandit | TVLine

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/09...frost-nod?asdf

It's long and I'm lazy. Some excerpts:

Quote:
Ronnie wanted Cisco (Carlos Valdes) to lock him in the particle accelerator if he wasn’t back in time, but do you think he harbors any resentment?
AMELL: No, definitely not. One of the nice things is that’s squashed right away. The second that they see each other and Ronnie is in at least somewhat of a clear mental state, Cisco tries to apologize for it and he stops him right away. “No, I told you to do that. You did the right thing. Everybody would’ve died if you didn’t.” There’s no resentment there. They’re good buddies and they’re happy to see each other again.

What does his relationship with Caitlin look like now? Does he hope for some normalcy?
AMELL: Absolutely, but it’s tough. She’s been living this unbelievable life for the last year hunting and taking down metahumans. Ronnie is looking for something a little quieter. He’s gone through this horrible year of not knowing who he was and not knowing if he would ever be himself again. The two of them want to be back to normal, but they’ve both been living these completely different lives for the last year, and things are weird when they get back together.

There seems to be some chemistry between Barry (Grant Gustin) and Caitlin. Does Ronnie pick up on that?

AMELL: Nope, not yet. He’s been homeless and schizophrenic for a year. He’s not picking up on anything.

I’m sure we’re a long way away from Caitlin becoming Killer Frost, but in the comics, Firestorm eventually goes up against her. Will we get any hint towards that at all?

AMELL: In an upcoming episode, you get a very small taste of the future of Killer Frost. But like you said, it’s definitely a ways down the road. I know that Danielle is super excited about it. I know they’ve been talking to her about it. I think it’s a matter of time. I’m sure they’ll start to manifest it shortly, but you have to see the development there, otherwise you’ll feel like you’ve missed a step.
The Lord is my shepherd.

Last edited by Chiqa; 02-09-2015 at 06:20 PM
Old 02-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

NEW THREAD: http://www.fanforum.com/f15/flash-s-.../#post80127610

Icon by Me
Old 02-09-2015, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

mm did you quote the OP lol?
Old 02-09-2015, 08:29 PM
FAU
Master Fan