Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2017, 06:14 PM
Loyal Fan

This episode was cheesetastic but i enjoyed it. Stein/Joe have such nice voices. And Barry's reactions to the dancing and singing cracked me up. I enjoyed it. I have no idea what is going on with Supergirl so that was pointless to me. I think a light episode was kind of needed.
Old 03-22-2017, 10:46 PM
Absolute Fan

I wasn't expecting much to be honest but was surprised and enjoyed Barry's proposal. At first I was like what the **** and slowly I started to smile and enjoy. Probably bc of iris reaction to Barry too.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 03-23-2017, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

I was really enjoying the musical ep until they revealed the motive of the villain. That was so cringeworthy. What kind of villain has time to teach people about love? I liked the songs. Barry and Kara were cute singing together. But talking to each other not as much. I don't watch Supergirl so I don't know how she acts but the acting with Grant is a little OTT for me. I wish they'd tone it down. And the song Barry sang to Iris I didn't like. Halfway through I started fastforward and ended up missing the proposal. I went back to rewatch just the last part when he stopped singing to see the actual proposal. I don't mind him singing for her but did it have to be a whole song with the background music? It was just too much for me.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

Why is Iris assisting Julian while he works on Caitlin? She's not a doctor. What did this new guy do to her?
Old 03-23-2017, 06:22 AM
Supreme Fan

She looks like Patty's older sister. Another white woman playing a quirky genius. Felicity, Caitlin, Patty, this new character...
Old 03-23-2017, 07:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I was really enjoying the musical ep until they revealed the motive of the villain. That was so cringeworthy. What kind of villain has time to teach people about love? I liked the songs. Barry and Kara were cute singing together. But talking to each other not as much. I don't watch Supergirl so I don't know how she acts but the acting with Grant is a little OTT for me. I wish they'd tone it down. And the song Barry sang to Iris I didn't like. Halfway through I started fastforward and ended up missing the proposal. I went back to rewatch just the last part when he stopped singing to see the actual proposal. I don't mind him singing for her but did it have to be a whole song with the background music? It was just too much for me.
Grant acting was on point his expression made me laugh I simply enjoyed this episode. don't care about the supergirl pairing or shipping. but I know you don't like Grant so I should just take your remark with a grain of salt.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
Grant acting was on point his expression made me laugh I simply enjoyed this episode. don't care about the supergirl pairing or shipping. but I know you don't like Grant so I should just take your remark with a grain of salt.
Actually Barry happens to be my favourite character. And I think Grant is adorable. I've liked his interactions with Kara before and I don't have a problem with his acting normally. I just thought this time they overacted
Old 03-23-2017, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the casting.

And I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed the musical episode.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

DC TV Watch: 'The Flash' Savitar Reveal | Hollywood Reporter

The biggest twist is yet to come | When The Flash finally does reveal who is underneath that scary armor, the producers promise it will be the most shocking moment of the series to date. "Normally we have shown the identity of the villains a lot earlier in the season," Helbing says. "There's a specific reason why we waited for this reveal until now. Nobody's going to see this coming. Harrison Wells [Tom Cavanagh] in season one and Jay [Teddy Sears] in season two were satisfying reveals, but this one takes the cake."

"It is a very different and jarring kind of reveal," Gustin tells THR. "I can't really tease much other than it's going to be the hardest big bad to take down or even come up with a way to take down. It creates problems for us when we find out his true identity."

And Patton agrees that Savitar's big identity reveal will rival (if not beat the) Reverse-Flash (Matt Letscher) twist from season one. "One of our best villain reveals was Reverse-Flash and we're always trying to live up to that," she tells THR. "And I really think that this is on par with that. Without giving away too much, fans are going to be shocked. I was shocked when I found out. I was wondering how they could do it and make it work and keep it a secret, but I think fans are going to be really surprised. You won't see it coming."
Old 03-24-2017, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

Iris dying obviously turns Barry evil and he becomes Savitar in the future.

He must be from an alternate timeline.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:51 AM
Passionate Fan

At this point, we all think it's Barry - so we all won't be shocked.

I still hope it isn't.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzButterfly (View Post)
At this point, we all think it's Barry - so we all won't be shocked.

I still hope it isn't.
"I can't really tease much other than it's going to be the hardest big bad to take down or even come up with a way to take down. It creates problems for us when we find out his true identity." - Grant

At this point, I will be disappointed if it isn't Barry or Wally because they're hyping it as being so shocking -- we aren't invested in any of the other characters enough to care that much if it were them, so really, with them saying stuff like THE HARDEST BIG BAD TO TAKE DOWN OR COME UP WITH A WAY TO TAKE DOWN....finding out your future self is crazy and is the big bad, or your future brother in law has gone crazy -- creates a problem because you can't just defeat the bad guy, the bad guy is YOU/FAMILY so you need to find another way without ruining them...i dunno I'm starting to get real curious though haha
Old 03-24-2017, 10:09 AM
Passionate Fan

I'd rather it be Wally.

Old 03-24-2017, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

If it's Barry, I'll be annoyed just cos it's boring.

Grant and Candice can't be hyping it up for a letdown lol. Don't do that to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Why is Iris assisting Julian while he works on Caitlin? She's not a doctor. What did this new guy do to her?
Julian isn't a doctor either, lol.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-24-2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietshyone (View Post)
This episode was cheesetastic but i enjoyed it. Stein/Joe have such nice voices. And Barry's reactions to the dancing and singing cracked me up. I enjoyed it. I have no idea what is going on with Supergirl so that was pointless to me. I think a light episode was kind of needed.
You actually didn't have to know what was going on Supergirl because all the action happened on the Flash. It wasn't a true crossover, it may have started on Supergirl and the drama with Kara and Mon El started there, but it was apparent enough, but it was easy to pick up without even having to watch Supergirl.

Next season we might get a true crossover, where you might have to watch Supergirl LOL to see what is started, but because the show just crossed over to the CW this season, they didn't have the time and expense to be able to a due a true crossover...

I loved it. It was purely lighthearted, which was what the Flash needed given the ongoing angst and where the show is headed as the show closes the season.

It was fun. Kara and Barry play together well...

And even with everything going on, you saw that Barry truly does love Iris. And Iris got a eye opener, and it was a pure bliss ending...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread