Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2017, 04:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Old 03-20-2017, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

^Thanks for posting

I'm actually excited for this Since I love Crazy Ex-Girlfriend which is a musical and also because The Flash has been so dark lately. Makes me miss S1.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the sneak peek. I'm actually looking forward to how this episode turns out.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:23 PM
Absolute Fan

I wonder if savitar is none of the star labs team at all. They said it's not like any of the previous reveals so that tells me and maybe this is being hopeful that it's neither Wally or Barry... Maybe they really will have it be Eddie or someone they thought was long gone. I'd prefer that and it would make sense why he seems jealous of Barry/iris. Also gives the writers a way to bring back RF.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 03-20-2017, 01:58 PM
Supreme Fan

They've already released three sneak peeks for this episode.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the vids.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the sneak peeks .
Old 03-21-2017, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Old 03-22-2017, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Thank-you Music Meister!

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-22-2017, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Agreed.

I'm on such a WestAllen high right now. That last scene was everything. It had a perfect combination of romance and spirituality. You believe Barry/Iris are connected for Eternity. I also love how it all went back to Barry and his memories with his mom and the power of music. It's like his mom sent a message to him about his love for Iris and how the power of love will get them through everything. I am so satisfied with this episode. Grant and Candice, as usual, were perfect together as Barry/Iris.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

I was very underwhelmed by the episode. I love musicals, but this one had such a messy and lazy plot to me. I didn't believe the Music Meister did it for love. Made no sense. I did enjoy the Kara and Barry scenes. SuperFlash friendship is my new fave. Also all the singing was on point. Really impressed by John Barrowman and the dude from SuperGirl who played the piano, damn he can sing. I didn't like the end scene with Barry and Iris. Felt too awkward to me since he was just randomly singing and not under the spell at the time. It just didn't work for me, but that's more because I find stuff like that super embarrassing . So overall great voices and funny moments, but no plot and it showed.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

More photos of The Flash 3x18 here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Agreed.

I'm on such a WestAllen high right now. That last scene was everything. It had a perfect combination of romance and spirituality. You believe Barry/Iris are connected for Eternity. I also love how it all went back to Barry and his memories with his mom and the power of music. It's like his mom sent a message to him about his love for Iris and how the power of love will get them through everything. I am so satisfied with this episode. Grant and Candice, as usual, were perfect together as Barry/Iris.
^^ This.

I'm not into musicals or filler episodes or Supergirl lol. So I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.

Millie and her Dads. JLM has a beautiful voice. Westallen were everything and more. They made the episode for me. Barry singing to Iris.

The lyrcis were beautiful and the way Grant/Candice acted that scene.

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing more, but the next WA episode, trying to convince us that they HAVE to end up together. It didn't work for me and I was really hopeful for this musical episode. Messy plot, not clear stories, and to me it was such a waste of time. It's a shame really, because Grant, Melissa, Daren and all the other singing actors were so talanted and this episode could've been so much better.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:53 PM
Supreme Fan

Barry and Iris want to end up together.

I found the episode cheesy but adorable I loved the setting, the songs, Music Meister, the characters interactions, everything.

I still don't like how contrived the events that led up to this were though. Barry broke up with Iris to focus on Savitar but that's not what they've shown him doing. The episode opens with him watching musicals and feeling sorry for himself because of a break-up that he wanted The scene with Cisco was cute but I don't understand why Barry did what he did only to act like a depressed mess afterwards.

^^ What are Iris and Julian doing in the still? Operating on Caitlin? I hope it's something that ends up making sense in the episode.

Old 03-22-2017, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics and the promo