Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2017, 10:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I really hope that Barry isn't Savitar, but it's looking more and more likely. Especially with KF willing to do whatever they ask...only a few people come to mind who she would be willing to do whatever for (Barry, Cisco, Ronnie, herself).
What if Savitar is one of Barry's time remnants? Perhaps one of those Savitar didn't kill, turning insane because he was unable to save her?
Old 04-27-2017, 02:30 PM
Absolute Fan

I found it pretty weird that KF followed savitar in a split second. Like the moment she layed eyes on him she was like "what do you want me to do" - to me that doesn't make sense no matter who it is. If it's Barry, she hates Barry right now so why would she blindly follow a Barry lookalike? doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me. Even if it was Ronnie, doesn't make a whole lot of sense either...
Maybe it's DPs poor acting or a bit of bad writing/directing or all of the above.. but I dont buy any of it right now.

Random other thought.
I saw someone spec that savitar is Dante now that makes sense on a hating Barry level but still stumped about KF blindly following and him knowing everything about the team.. could he have known all that stuff through Cisco??

I'm trying to think of anything here, anything but it being any form of Barry..

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"

Last edited by Leelala; 04-27-2017 at 02:39 PM
Old 04-27-2017, 03:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

IF we're talkin time remnants, it could be one of Eobard Thawne's from the Legends finale (reverse flash) but on the whole-- this storyline has played out poorly and there is no reveal grand enough for me to care about who Savitar is anymore...let's not forget that after the reveal there's 3 episodes for them to squish a motive and wtf Savitar has been up to in his downtime...really annoyed with the entire thing.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
IF we're talkin time remnants, it could be one of Eobard Thawne's from the Legends finale (reverse flash) but on the whole-- this storyline has played out poorly and there is no reveal grand enough for me to care about who Savitar is anymore...let's not forget that after the reveal there's 3 episodes for them to squish a motive and wtf Savitar has been up to in his downtime...really annoyed with the entire thing.
You know, I've been thinking, about what Barry says "every thing with you is about time. The past, the presesnt, the future..." So, maybe Savitar is the personification of the Speed Force and it has taken Barry's form and it wants to teach him a lesson.

It probably wants him in that cell, in Jay Garrick's place.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:10 PM
Total Fan

^^I actually posted a theory about that on the Flash spoiler thread this morning. I'll repost it here :

If Savitar does have Barry's face (note I say "Barry's face", not actual Barry ), I really hope it's all just a very elaborate trick by the Speedforce Prophets, and Iris is actually safe.

I mean, we all know Present!Barry is a little TOO dependent on other people, and is more than a bit self-involved, and the Speedforce Prophets are tired of it - as we've already seen. Who is to say that whole emo!Barry thing wasn't something the Speedforce Prophets created, even?

On a side note, we know Savitar supposedly gets trapped in the Speedforce itself... but maybe either way, Barry HAS to get trapped in the Speedforce in order to become the Superhero he's supposed to be... which would make sense if he sacrifices himself to the Speedforce at the end of the season, making the Speedforce Prophets happy and giving Barry full-on mastery of his powers.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

All really interesting theories. I just hope we actually do find out who Savitar is next episode.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

“Infantino Street” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, LV) (HDTV)

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS; WENTWORTH MILLER RETURNS AS CAPTAIN COLD – With only 24 hours left until Savitar murders Iris (Candice Patton), Barry (Grant Gustin) struggles to save the woman he loves and makes the choice to use any means necessary to do so. Realizing he has one option left to save her, The Flash turns to Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) for help. Michael Allowitz directed the episode with story by Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Grainne Godfree (#322)."

The Flash season 3 airs Tuesdays at 8PM on the CW. "Infantino Street" airs May 16.

there was a really obscure spoiler a couple weeks ago stating before the finale 2 characters would share a scene together that never have before...made me think Eddie is Savitar & the end scene with Killer Frost was the one they are referring to ...anyone else have an idea who the 2 could be?

Last edited by jrenda182; 04-27-2017 at 10:02 PM
Old 04-27-2017, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Snart is dead. He sacrificed himself to save his friends.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Snart is dead. He sacrificed himself to save his friends.
LEGENDS effed with time in the finale and brought him back.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

And then they sent him back to his own time and erased his memory.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
And then they sent him back to his own time and erased his memory.
True, but Barry can run back in time and ask for help at any time. Or, it could be Earth 2 Leonard Snart,perhaps.

I'm sure Barry knows Snart is dead, so, I'm going with the alternate Snart or past Snart here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenda182 (View Post)
[B]there was a really obscure spoiler a couple weeks ago stating before the finale 2 characters would share a scene together that never have before...made me think Eddie is Savitar & the end scene with Killer Frost was the one they are referring to ...anyone else have an idea who the 2 could be?
It could be Snart and Wally, or Julian and Snart, or even HR and Snart. I mean, HR is always a possibility, since he wasn't around when Snart showed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
If Savitar does have Barry's face (note I say "Barry's face", not actual Barry ), I really hope it's all just a very elaborate trick by the Speedforce Prophets, and Iris is actually safe.
I think Iris isn't safe, but she will be because HR is going to die in her place. IMO, what Savitar said is true: one has to die, one betrays him and another get a fate worse than death. Originally, Caitlin betrayed them, Cisco got the fate worse than death, and Iris died. Now, in this new timeline, Caitlin will still betray Barry, but Barry will be the one with the fate "worse than death" (trapped inside the Speed Force) and HR will be the one who dies.

Last edited by lianamed; 04-28-2017 at 09:08 AM
Old 04-28-2017, 02:05 PM
Total Fan

... maybe Savitar is Snart who gained god-like powers from the Time Masters' explosion?

Okay, I'm joking... but it could be an interesting twist (and hey, Caitlin would trust him because she's all about the cold now ).
Old 04-28-2017, 02:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Wait... But wasnt it a past snart that got taken by RF in Legends and then the gang returned him to that very same point in time...? (With his memories of what happened in those last eps erased) this was a past before they went on the wave rider right, so technically he still joined the legends and died for them.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-28-2017, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Wait... But wasnt it a past snart that got taken by RF in Legends and then the gang returned him to that very same point in time...? (With his memories of what happened in those last eps erased) this was a past before they went on the wave rider right, so technically he still joined the legends and died for them.
Yeah it doesn't make sense unless Barry goes back to the past. Even if it's another universe Snart why would Barry listen to him since he doesn't have the relationship/experience E1 Snart had?
Old 04-28-2017, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

If HR dies, why wasn't he dead when Barry ran into the future for answers?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread