Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Addicted Fan

I mean, I wouldn't put it past the show, but I don't think it's set in stone yet that they had sex there.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe it's all the k-dramas I've watched because honestly, I don't feel gypped over not getting a love scene. I will always prioritize good writing over that. Barry and Iris had so many beautiful moments in this episode I don't feel like their scenes lacked anything. The Flash is a pretty tame show but I'm certain that their living together is going to create plenty of intimate moments.

On the subject of Supergirl, I will say that the way the writers handled Kara/Jimmy really pissed me off and I wasn't even that invested in them as a couple. Then there was an interview from the showrunner where he said it felt like they were being forced to put Kara and Jimmy together more than actually wanted to. It was some asinine crap like that. Westallen is in better hands.

Last edited by Destined to Be; 12-07-2016 at 07:16 PM
Old 12-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

i just can't agree. i never thought a CW show wouldn't even have a love scene for its main couple's first time.

it's ludicrous.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
I mean, I wouldn't put it past the show, but I don't think it's set in stone yet that they had sex there.
they'll christen the apartment after they furnish it
Old 12-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined to Be (View Post)
Maybe it's all the k-dramas I've watched because honestly, I don't feel gypped over not getting a love scene. I will always prioritize good writing over that. Barry and Iris had so many beautiful moments in this episode I don't feel like their scenes lacked anything. The Flash is a pretty tame show but I'm certain that they're living together is going to create plenty of intimate moments.

On the subject of Supergirl, I will say that the way the writers handled Kara/Jimmy really pissed me off and I wasn't even that invested in them as a couple. Then there was an interview from the showrunner where he said it felt like they were being forced to put Kara and Jimmy together more than actually wanted to. It was some asinine crap like that. Westallen is in better hands.
Yeah same here.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

We need a new thread. Who wants to start?
Old 12-08-2016, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Someone else can since I'm logging off now.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

New Thread:

The Flash S&S #47: "One shall betray you. One shall fall. One will suffer a fate far worse than death."